KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » One Piece

One Piece
Started by: missbloom19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (186): « First ... « 179 180 [181] 182 183 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Law should become a Marine.
Law such a good boy in the new chapter, he was so polite. Ya, I figure his character fits well with the Navy, but come on, he knows they're corrupt as well.

@802

The son and mom reminds me of first appearance of fat buu, with his master. This character probably be beaten by Luffy at some point, probably increasing his bounty and reputation of being stronger than White Beard, during his youth.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 02:44 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Oh, and we have a new Shichibukai. Seems reasonably strong!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 03:33 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by vansonbee
Law such a good boy in the new chapter, he was so polite. Ya, I figure his character fits well with the Navy, but come on, he knows they're corrupt as well.

He could attack them from the inside knowing that things are off. Also we need more actual threats coming from the Navi in the future. Of course, from the time being Law makes more sense as a pirate given that he just quitted the Shichibukai.

Do you think that WB son is actually going to be his at all?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 05:07 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Hopefully that old lady was lovely when she young, otherwise, I cannot see them together. She might of been tall and a beauty, like Boa Hancock. I personally want him to be White Beard son, this way he will be a measuring stick for new the generation.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 06:01 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

480mil is a big bounty- the Navy believing him to be Whitebeard's son would go along with that. Well, that and the city-destroying, which seems like it would raise bounty fast.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 06:06 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Oda just loves to make his fans have fangasms.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 06:24 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

That was the best joke Oda made since Usopp vs Sugar Round 2. Ryuunosuke!!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2015 04:03 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I kinda like this group.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 04:34 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

You mean the Minks?

I'm extremely meh towards them. At least they are a new race instead of being products of a stupidly powerful Devil Fruit but I prefer the Tontatta more by far.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 01:29 PM
Q99

A tribe of fighting animals is what I expected from the New World. I find 'em more interesting than the faeries and people of the last town.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 02:52 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The Tontatta were awesome. :T

The animal tribe confuses me because now Zoan seems less special. It was already the least noteworthy DF.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 02:56 PM
Q99

Originally posted by AuraAngel

The animal tribe confuses me because now Zoan seems less special. It was already the least noteworthy DF.

Zoan still has the shapeshifting and such, and you could have an animal tribe + Zoan...

Anyway, not just the animal-ness, but the day/night cycle thing, tribe of warriors...

One thing that's kinda bugged me about *both* sections of the Grand Line is we get hyped about how dangerous it is, and then before long in both we get largely-peaceful nations with minor protection.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 04:28 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Which would lead to some weird imagery.

Ah. That makes sense. You like neat stuff that follows patterns, lists, etc. I too think it is a neat idea.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 05:41 PM
Q99

It gives 'em more a sense of culture, and a duo of separate leaders is interesting- and makes a 'battle that goes on for 5 days' a cool image. Literally warring in shifts!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 10:50 PM
wakkawakkawakka

I haven't paid attention to anything past the Mink introduction. Is that bad?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 11:42 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Eh, the real plot of the arc hasn't gotten going anyway.

I do find that One Piece's sloooow pacing has made me less excited about it even during parts I overall like.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 03:19 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Bump!

It's been a while but stuff is finally happening.[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sanji's a noble, Capone pirate returns as part of Big Mom's fleet, and the mink's exchange clothes or something

Also Gear 4 has been animated

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 09:28 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

[QUOTE=15574660]Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Bump!

It's been a while but stuff is finally happening.[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sanji's a noble, Capone pirate returns as part of Big Mom's fleet, and the mink's exchange clothes or something

Yep, kinda interesting.

quote:
[b]
Also Gear 4 has been animated

Wow, the anime doesn't have much lead time.

Filler arc next?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 04:41 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Even more stuff is happening now. Oda sure took his sweet time to get to the point for this arc.[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sanji is going to marry into Big Mom's family or else bad things will happen. Luffy decides to make a "plan" thus setting up for Impel Down 2.0. Also Law mentions to the Strawhats/Mink island & friends that theyre going to have to deal with Kaido soon

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 06:17 PM
wakkawakkawakka

It only took 18 chapters but we finally got to the point of the Mink arc[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The location to the final island of Raftel is hidden on four Ponyglyphs scattered about the Grand Line. Which is weird since Rayleigh should know where the final island is off the bat along with anyone from Roger's crew that may still be alive

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 04:49 AM