KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » One Piece

One Piece
Started by: missbloom19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (186): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Anyone got any ideas on how Luffy's gonna take down Magellan? The problems really on how to hit him non-suicidally so I'm thinking either he's going to throw stuff at him, get some sort of protection or he's now immune to his poisons for pis win.

Or someone else'll take 'im....

Old Post May 19th, 2009 06:41 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Do I sense an uprising of One Piece fans?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 19th, 2009 08:04 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yay!

As for Magellan, good question, however.

I find it likely that Blackbeard may actually kill him, or maybe that newly released guy who used to work in Impel Down.

Old Post May 19th, 2009 11:28 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm catching up slowly to this series. Hey TGE, I'm at your arc right now. You're pretty badass. stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 19th, 2009 11:51 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I know, aren't I?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I lose by a bastardisation of physics though

Old Post May 20th, 2009 01:17 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Sanji is better.

As is Trafalgar Law

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 20th, 2009 02:13 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Zoro is better than Sanji

Old Post May 20th, 2009 02:24 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No.

EDIT: To Quncy's post, not Slaanesh's.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 02:24 AM
Accel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
One Piece doesn't get enough pointless arguing in this forum, it is far better than Bleach and Naruto who get alot.

And they actually do stuff in One Piece.

Pretty much each and every single chapter in this latest Prison Break Arc has proven to be be more epic than the last ten or so chapters of Naruto AND Bleach COMBINED.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 02:26 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Indeed.

And with Blackbeard on the scene, badassery is about to ensue.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 02:28 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

what the hell is wrong with Blackbeard??first..he wants to beat Luffy because he need to beat someone with a high bounty to become a Shichibukai..now that he is..why is he still after Luffy??

Old Post May 20th, 2009 03:03 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I know, aren't I?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I lose by a bastardisation of physics though

Yeah...you're kind of an *******, too, though. I mean, slaughtering an entire island just for the hell of it...twice...erm

Old Post May 20th, 2009 07:30 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
what the hell is wrong with Blackbeard??first..he wants to beat Luffy because he need to beat someone with a high bounty to become a Shichibukai..now that he is..why is he still after Luffy??

I think he's trying to set up a war between Dragon and the WG, by having a Shichibukai (himself) kill Dragons son (Luffy/Ace). And somehow he's gonna use this to become king of the pirates (remember, he said he had a plan for world conquest back when he was after Luffy)

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:57 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Zoro is more badass, and obviously stronger.

I just like Sanji more.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 20th, 2009 01:09 PM
leonheartmm

lmao, it seems like grant morrison killed the mangaka and took his place. SERIOUSLY! this feel like the final crisis of one piece verse.

luffy/ivanka/crocodile/the final shichibukai/both head goalers/BLACK BEARD and his entire crew/strawhat crew and you have friggin white beard and monkey d DRAGON along with SHANKS, making their final approach on the prison. the world government is gonna get ASS RAPED!

oh hey, LUFFY VS BLACKBEARD next issue!!!

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 06:04 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

they are going to the marine HQ cuz ace is already on his way there..the big battle is at marine HQ..not the prison..

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 07:00 AM
Accel

Originally posted by leonheartmm
lmao, it seems like grant morrison killed the mangaka and took his place. SERIOUSLY! this feel like the final crisis of one piece verse.

I disrespectfully disagree. This Prison Break Arc is actually GOOD.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 03:28 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Until this series, I had never seen someone get beaten until they were, for lack of a better word, beautiful... http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/372/16/ no expression

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 01:19 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Duval is one of the funniest characters!

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 02:47 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

****. Luffy's Hardcore. How many kids do you know that would have the guts to shove a zombie back into its own grave?

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/448/12/ no expression

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 10:56 AM