KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » One Piece

One Piece
Started by: missbloom19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (186): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AverageSavage
doesn't this confirm that they are NOT related?

I stand corrected...I would have bet my bottom dollar that Luffy was related to Roger, though. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:14 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

One heck job of a family tree.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 08:12 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Here's an interesting thought: If Gold Roger was the Pirate King, did he have an ability? If not, how the hell did he keep up with the likes of Whitebeard and others? He must of have been one Hell of a pirate.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 09:18 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If it was me, I'd give him the power to manipulate water. For a pirate, on the sea, he'd be haxxed. Though I've always thought it would be awesome if he was just some ordinary guy who fought his way to the top with no power's or training, just pure force of will. I also suspect Shanks of doing this, becuase we know he can swim.

But damn! Can Whitebeard really destroy the planet do ya think? That's insane, not even an overpowered ass like Eneru can keep up with that. Not very useful in close combat though, but I suppose he has Haki and his weapon for that.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 12:02 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

id say rogers knew about the lost civilisation and the lost century. uber strong king haki and power over the lost civilisation's technology as well as the ability to tell the world the role of the government in it wud have made him a power to defeat the world government. even now, nami can read the glyphs and is wanted like crazy by the government. heck, the very phenomenon which led to the creation of the devil fruit might be connected to the technology of the lost civilisation.

btw, i also think that DRAGON was related to rogers{brother maybe}. they have similar ideals in giving personal freedom to people, whether that be throught starting an AGE OF PIRACY or liberating entire nations. it has to do with overthrowing the will of the powerhungry. thats probably why dragon is the most wanted criminal in the world, putting him on a similar station as rogers.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 02:14 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

roger can't be dragon brother..cuz that would make him garp son..they don't seems like father and son..

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 03:22 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Battle! laughing

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 08:21 AM
NemeBro

Gol has been confirmed to not have a Devil Fruit I believe. He likely just had really overpowered Haki.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 11:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Luffy challenging Whitebeard!

LOL Luffy is a really snotty bastard!

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 06:59 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Kuma going all "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH"..
And Hina saying "Hina Fail!"

Latest issue's translation is full of epic lulz.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 07:52 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Hancock is ****ing awesome.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 06:10 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Damn straight she is!!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 06:36 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Not half as awesome as Smoker.

Stopping Luffy in his tracks = badass

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 06:45 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Only because he used kryptonite. >.>

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 06:51 AM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Not half as awesome as Smoker.

Stopping Luffy in his tracks = badass
Stopping Luffy in his tracks because of exploiting his weakness <<< kicking the shit out of Smoker in smoke form with haki. It's obvious she will pwn him. LOL shes going to feed his pieces to animals thats gold man.

Last edited by iceman24567 on Oct 2nd, 2009 at 03:04 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 03:01 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by iceman24567
Stopping Luffy in his tracks because of exploiting his weakness <<< kicking the shit out of Smoker in smoke form with haki. It's obvious she will pwn him. LOL shes going to feed his pieces to animals thats gold man.

Badassery isn't just power man, it's also testicular fortitude. Smoker just found out that Luffy is the son of the most dangerous man in the world, and knows that if he harms him in anyway he'll most likely have to face bloody vengeance. He also knows that Luffy has been able to take it to 2 Shibukai and what does he do? throw himself at him. Then he takes a cheapshot from a shibukai, and barely seems phased and willing to take her on too.

Even if he loses, the man's got balls of ****ing ganite.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:34 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Indeed, Smoker is t3h ****ing leetness.

Also, how about that Jinbei? Even out of water, is taking on a powerful Shichibukai.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:03 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by NemeBro
Indeed, Smoker is t3h ****ing leetness.

Also, how about that Jinbei? Even out of water, is taking on a powerful Shichibukai.

I really can't see anyone who could take him when he's actually in water.

I'm just waiting to see how they manage to reunite the whole crew, and what's going to happen to Buggy.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:43 PM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Badassery isn't just power man, it's also testicular fortitude. Smoker just found out that Luffy is the son of the most dangerous man in the world, and knows that if he harms him in anyway he'll most likely have to face bloody vengeance. He also knows that Luffy has been able to take it to 2 Shibukai and what does he do? throw himself at him. Then he takes a cheapshot from a shibukai, and barely seems phased and willing to take her on too.

Even if he loses, the man's got balls of ****ing ganite.
I agree thumb up. Hancock is still bloody awesome.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:28 PM
NemeBro

And really really hot.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:41 PM