KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » what cause and what effect?

what cause and what effect?
Started by: bazooka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bazooka

what cause and what effect?

in M2, there is a scene in Merovingian's restaurant when a women is eating the dessert that wrote by Merovingian, thus she feel heat and her heart flutters(display code form). Then the camera moves to her private part, what does it mean? Is it some kind of desire or.... i don't know...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 06:05 AM
bazooka is currently offline Click here to Send bazooka a Private Message Find more posts by bazooka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

It represents how causes within our world have uncontrollabe effects on us. His point is that choice is not "real". The only true force is cause(cake) and effect (orgasm)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:46 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the program made her horny to the point that she couldn't control herself anymore. and when the merv told his wife that he needs to go pee pee, he went to the ladies room so that the blonde could give him oral sex... that was the cause. the effect was persephone helping neo and co.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:47 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver yes,this is true.
they both do. raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:19 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bazooka

If so, how come persephone allow him to go ladies room, how can she endure such a behavior! ...that's why persephone kiss neo is to revenge?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:04 AM
bazooka is currently offline Click here to Send bazooka a Private Message Find more posts by bazooka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
7one
The Seventh One!!!

This is my first post and hi!
Probably..
Pesephone is a emotion vampire.
She can detact things by kissing.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:14 AM
7one is currently offline Click here to Send 7one a Private Message Find more posts by 7one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Persephone dies guys! eek!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 01:05 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

no she doesn't korri, she finds Neo after revo and they both live together

....boy, am I gonna get it big grin

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 03:10 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
....boy, am I gonna get it big grin

how observant of you no expression

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 03:25 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

She doesn't die...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 04:02 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no she does.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 04:11 PM
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by bazooka
If so, how come persephone allow him to go ladies room, how can she endure such a behavior! ...that's why persephone kiss neo is to revenge?

cause and effect. if she stopped merv, she would not be able to help neo. and she WANTS to help neo.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:08 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

she WANTS a slap smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 01:08 PM
super pr*xy

i'll slap her

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:20 PM
Korri

you sicken me sick

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:22 PM
shaber
schizoid

She was very pretty for an older woman

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:26 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

*slaps*

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:38 PM
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
you sicken me sick

i hear that quite often. dunno why...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:42 PM
Korri

sad she dies

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 04:02 PM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

*Whisper* "Evil draws close."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 09:25 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote