KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer (current version) at full power Vs Thanos/Thor(current Version)

Silver Surfer (current version) at full power Vs Thanos/Thor(current Version)
Started by: Light

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Light

Silver Surfer (current version) at full power Vs Thanos/Thor(current Version)

Silver Surfer at maximum power full potential using everything he has with no remorse no pitty no feelings against Thor(current version).

Same thing except against Thanos

what do you think would happen?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:45 PM
Light is currently offline Click here to Send Light a Private Message Find more posts by Light Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Thor kills surfer.

Thanos kills surfer.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:58 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Thanos doesn't **** around. If he sees that SS is really putting everything he's got into it, he would try to dispose of him right away. For Thanos, this means blowing up Surfer and the planet he's standing on.

I don't know much more than basics about Thor. so screw that.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:58 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light

SS fully maxed in his current state could beat both of them

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:10 PM
Light is currently offline Click here to Send Light a Private Message Find more posts by Light Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Nope, both Lord Thor and Thanos are way above surfer in terms of power and skill. Berserk Surfer makes no difference.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:12 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanos is like on par with galactus, (well.....) but anyway he beats the siht out of sufer like 2wice a week, and surfer does nothing.

but surfer does beat thor. and we shall not dicuss it here, remember a while back there where like 30 threads about it so i made a 2 week poll and surfer won

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:14 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

lord/king thor would beat surfer, but not normal thor

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:15 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
but surfer does beat thor. and we shall not dicuss it here, remember a while back there where like 30 threads about it so i made a 2 week poll and surfer won

Threads you make in a forum vs Actual Comic Continuity

Surfer has never beaten thor without outside help from another.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:16 PM
Light

I think SS could pull a victory against K-Thor

If SS were to draw power from Galactus he could beat Thanos

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:19 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
lord/king thor would beat surfer, but not normal thor

There's a difference.

Jurgen's Thor

King Thor was Thor during Jurgens run with the odinforce. He didn't know how to use the odinforce properly like his father and was still learning how to use the odinforce.

Oeming's Thor

Lord Thor is the current version of thor with the power of ancient asguardian runes, the odinforce, and has gained wisdom and knowledge to allow him to use all his powers to their greatest potential. This version is even more powerful than Odin himself and is close to being on par with Galactus.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:22 PM
Light

If SS were to ask Galactus to run his power through him, and if Galactus saw it fitting I think SS could take down K-Thor, remember Galactus does respect SS

This is thought remember that

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:24 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Light
I think SS could pull a victory against K-Thor

If SS were to draw power from Galactus he could beat Thanos

Pull a victory against King Thor? Never. King Thor is a skyfather level being. Silver Surfer has never shown the capapbilty to beat normal thor.
Silver Surfer is pushed to the limit when he fights morg.

SS already draws power from galactus, the power cosmic.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:24 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Lord Thor, with Odinforce, the runes, Hugin and Munin, Mjolnir (although he doesn't need it anymore, since he's discovered his own Thorpower, all of the feats that he used Mjolnir for, he can now do himself naturally) would simply own Surfer.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:26 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
If SS were to ask Galactus to run his power through him, and if Galactus saw it fitting I think SS could take down K-Thor, remember Galactus does respect SS

This is thought remember that

Galactus already granted the power cosmic to surfer and that's all he's going to get.

quote:
remember Galactus does respect SS

What's your point? It has nothing to do with anything.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:26 PM
Light

If Galactus were to give Silver Surfer full access to him that would be interesting

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:33 PM
picoico

Thanos beats either Thor (maybe even king Thor) and SS. Thanos is NOT on par with Galactus without some kind of assist (gems, gauntlet, etc). His latent abilities are well below that, although his intellect is such that he often has to outsmart these types in his quests (when he was bent on destroying everything).

SS has never beaten thor in the comics, however ALL his losses can be brushed aside as SS being reluctant, esp. SS against Thor when he was suffering Warrior madness (the idea was to restrain thor and take him back to Odin, something Thanos had to do...and got into a fight with Odin for his troubles). Personally, I'm more partial to SS. Thor's powers just don't seem to measure up.

In a what-if issue, SS simply disintegrates Thor (after taking a near-lethal blow from Thor's hammer). That makes sense to me, however that is only in character for SS as a herald of the Big G. But then, in another what-if, wolverine 'stabs' SS an takes him out of action (dunno if it killed him). LOL, SS is pure energy under that shell (he's got no flesh or bones folks), so how a 'stab' hurts him is beyond me...

What are the upper limits of SS strength/power? In terms of control, I know he can only transmute/manipulate matter in a blunt manner. He once tried to alter a violent alien creature, but ended up frying the thing. In terms of Raw power (i.e. maxed out), I dunno. I think it's left vague on purpose.

Take away the matter manipulation bit, and I say he's an all round good match for Thor. Otherwise, are we supposed to think that Thor is not made up of matter? Please...spare me! If it's matter, SS can mess it up BIG TIME. Either way, though, both characters have such vaguely defined powers that a writer could easily put one over the other.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:08 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it was the juiced up Surfer in Infinity Crusade where he was more musclebound than Drax and Hulk put together, it could be a match....

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:10 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light

I like SS more then Thor, I think SS could kill King Thor easily by manipulating his matter, and if Thor trys to godblast him SS could rearrange the energy or dismantle it SS full potential full power could kill King Thor

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:11 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
I like SS more then Thor, I think SS could kill King Thor easily by manipulating his matter, and if Thor trys to godblast him SS could rearrange the energy or dismantle it SS full potential full power could kill King Thor

What an original post.

Odinforce prevents surfer from rearranging an of king thor's matter. SS can't use his molecular powers on something more powerful than the power cosmic. With a mere thought, king thor can also remove silver surfer from existence.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:15 AM
crazyspinz

light u realy have no idea what you are talking about do you?

just cuz u like him better? please. i like SS just as mutch as the next guy, but king thor is without a doubt the most powerfull hero in the marvel universe (hero not being) and SS can only manipulate matter on a very small level, he could maybe turn a human into stone or something, but king thor is too powerfull for that.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:17 AM