KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer (current version) at full power Vs Thanos/Thor(current Version)

Silver Surfer (current version) at full power Vs Thanos/Thor(current Version)
Started by: Light

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Light

SS could beat K-thor it is possible, and this is not a joke.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:12 AM
Light is currently offline Click here to Send Light a Private Message Find more posts by Light Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

you make no sense, u provide no reason, or explinatoin, or proof. u just say "SS could beat King thor" and thanos would own surfer as well, u should realy brush up on yer characters before posting again

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:14 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

light, for your own benefit here is the most accurate hiarchy ive ever seen for marvel characters, courtisy of mane

1. The Heart Of The Universe
2. Living Tribunal
3. Infinity Gauntlet
4. Death
5. The Infinites
6. Eternity/Infinity/Galactus (full power)
7. Oblivion
8. The Celestials
9. Franklin Richards (full power)
10. Master Order/Lord Chaos
11. Chronos
12. X-Man (full power)/Onslaught (full power)
13. Love/Hate
14. Eon
15. Epoch
16. Chton
17. Stranger/In-Betweener/Oshtur/Agamotto/Hoggoth/Galactus (normal power)/Dark Phoenix
18. Ego the Living Planet
19. Dark Gods/Elder Gods
20. Eternals
21. Korvak
22. Shaper of Worlds
23. Beyonder
24. Phoenix Force
25. Hyperstorm
26. Dormammu/Shuma Goroth/Franklin Richards (normal power)/X-Man (normal power)
27. Demogorge the God Eater
28. Set/Cyttarok/Atum the God Eater/Demiurge/Gaea
29. Pheonix
30. Molecule Man
31. Odin/Zeus/Zuras/Shaman
32. Asgardian Destroyer
33. Pantheon of Gods
34. Kubik
35. Mephisto
36. King Thor/Thanos/Hulk (full power)
37. Beta Ray Bill/Adam Warlock/Silver Surfer/Morg
38. Thor/Drax/Gladiator/Terrax the Tamer
39. Captain Universe/Quasar/Gabriel the Airwalker
40. Dr. Strange
41. Genis-Vell/Blackheart/Loki
42. Vision (full power)/Ghost Rider (full power)
43. Super Skrull/Annahilus/Blaastar/Black Bolt/Firelord/Apocalypse
44. Atleza/Holocaust/Nova/Nimrod/Ultron/Mandarin/Cable (without virus)/Abomination/Champion (on earth)
45. Magneto (full power)
46. Juggernaut/Hulk (normal power)
47. Magneto (normal power)
48. Professor Xavier
49. Jean Grey
50. Cable (with virus)
51. Namor (in water)/The Thing/Colossus/Iron Man/Wonder Man/She-Hulk/Doctor Doom
52. Scarlet Witch/Warbird/Rogue/Emma Frost/Psylocke/Namor (out of water)/War Machine
53. Vision (normal power)/Ghost Rider/Vengeance/Spider-Man/Venom/Deadpool
54. Captain America/Wolverine/Sabretooth/T'Challa/Daredevil

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:15 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
picoico

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
there is nothing stopping any writer from writing anything, this isnt "wut would the writers do" its a battle, and it said CURRENT SS not SS after he gets the upgrades that dont exist yet.

trust me i am a huge surfer fan, i have argued the normal thor vs surfer arguement more than anyone. i KNOW how powerfull surfer is, and i KNOW he does not come close to king thor. and thanos is in this fight to, its a joke

I'm actually a fan of both Thor and Surfer, however Surfers powers have always impressed me more, and seem much more versitile.

Now, this isn't about "knowing", this is exactly about how writers have portrayed these two characters and possible future directions. King Thor seems to reprsent something drastically different, however I haven't really seen him in action outside of asgard. Classic thor should not pose SS any problem, yet he does. Why? The reasons are always within the details of the plot.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:17 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

Normal thor, not king thor, take every thing normal thor can do, and multiply it by 10, then ad some kool little tricks

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:20 AM
crazyspinz

king thor can do the smae things in asgaurd outside of asgaurd. (im pretty sure)

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:21 AM
Light

SS could be equal to Galactus, if SS returned to Galactus and became his herald once more things could change very much, galactus could imbune SS with full access to him and his powers. If SS returnes to being Galactus's herald and fully gives himself to Galactus in all ways, mentally physically, spiritually, so that SS becomes a extension of Galactus will, then SS would could be completely remolded story wise comic wise

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:23 AM
Light is currently offline Click here to Send Light a Private Message Find more posts by Light Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
picoico

I would disagre with X-Man and Onslaught. Those guys simply haven't proven themselves outside of Earth. Franklin Richars too...I mean, doing something on a global level was X-Man's last act. Not very impressive considering the people in and around that level do things on cosmic levels.

Korvac and the Cubes (Kubic, Shpaer, Beyonder) should be above the Eternals...Ego is an Elder of the Universe, so he should be in with those guys. Not bad overall on the top...I sense a bias in there in the middle/bottom, though :-)

quote:
[B]light, for your own benefit here is the most accurate hiarchy ive ever seen for marvel characters, courtisy of mane

.[B]

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:23 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by Light
SS could be equal to Galactus, if SS returned to Galactus and became his herald once more things could change very much, galactus could imbune SS with full access to him and his powers. If SS returnes to being Galactus's herald and fully gives himself to Galactus in all ways, mentally physically, spiritually, so that SS becomes a extension of Galactus will, then SS would could be completely remolded story wise comic wise

SS could be equil to galactus? evven if he returned big G wouldnt give him any more power, that would be stupid, and when he has a herald he was galactus's btich. and you are saying things that have not happend, and never will happen u make no sense.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:29 AM
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by picoico
I would disagre with X-Man and Onslaught. Those guys simply haven't proven themselves outside of Earth. Franklin Richars too...I mean, doing something on a global level was X-Man's last act. Not very impressive considering the people in and around that level do things on cosmic levels.

Korvac and the Cubes (Kubic, Shpaer, Beyonder) should be above the Eternals...Ego is an Elder of the Universe, so he should be in with those guys. Not bad overall on the top...I sense a bias in there in the middle/bottom, though :-)

umm franklyn richard brought galactus back to life and has created pocket universes. if thats not power im not sure what is. and Xman and onslaght are crazy power full, not quite as strong as frank, but close

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:31 AM
Light

If SS were to turn himself fully over to Galactus will fully, in that his spirit and his essence belongs to Galactus forever and is his to do with as he chooses, then Galactus could re mold reshape SS as he See's fit and perhaps even make SS like a son like figure of his own giving him great portions of his own power and potential perhaps even allowing SS full unlimited access to his core which is the cosmic essence, force. Imagine SS as like one with Galactus, both of the same mind SS driven purely by Galactus will.

These are all possibilities that could happen

Last edited by Light on Oct 27th, 2004 at 01:38 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:34 AM
crazyspinz

these COULD happen, but they havent happened yet, and probably wont ever happen. no offence, but you are making a total fool of you self. you keep on saying things that could, or might, or possible, to happen, but until any of those things do happen please stop refering to them, this isnt the place for that.

if that did happen witch it wont, it would be a tuff fight, and i dont know who would win, but it still hasnt happened yet, and probably never will,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t311890.html

here is a thread on this forum that is meant for the "what ifs" or the "could happen"

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:41 AM
picoico

quote:
umm franklyn richard brought galactus back to life and has created pocket universes. if thats not power im not sure what is. and Xman and onslaght are crazy power full, not quite as strong as frank, but close

Frank and Valeria combined ...yeah.. I remember now at the end of the gawd awful Abraxis saga. Franklin seems to demonstrate the exact same powers as the cosmic cubes do (Kubic, Beyonder/Molecule Man).

And yes, onslaught and X-Man are 'crazy' poweful, however they don't deserve to be ranked as such. They should be down there with the Gods or at most Hyperstorm.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:45 AM
crazyspinz

well, Xman is very simmilar to franklyn in power. he has brought people back from the dead and other cool things like that

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:47 AM
Light

What if or not, it is not fact that k-thor > SS

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:49 AM
crazyspinz

dude, i getting tired, you are providing no proof wutsoever to back your self up, i have provided many examples and reasons why i am right, i will not argue this point anymore,and no i am not saying you are right because you are not, and im not giving up, im just tired of repeating my self over and over, you just dont seem to get it

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:54 AM
Light

no where in the comics has it said that k-thor is immune or un affected by the power cosmic or that k-thor is immune/unaffected by SS powers and abilities including rearranging matter, you saying that k-thor is to powerful for SS to rearrange his matter is what you think not what is fact, you do not know SS full potential. I am not saying "what if" SS and thor by the comic are basically >/<

Last edited by Light on Oct 27th, 2004 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:05 AM
crazyspinz

ok, IF SURFER COLD DO THAT TO SOMEONE AS POWERFULL AS KING THOR OR THANOS HE WOULD HAVE BUT HE HASNT BECAUSE HE CANT. sorry bout th caps, im tired,

and do not say surfer holds back against thanos, because he doesnt, he thanos lets surfer live every time they fight

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:08 AM
Light

you have not seen SS full power or potential though, it has not been showed in the comics, as of right now SS and thor are >/<

What you think is not fact or law

SS being able to rearrange matter is mentioned in the Marvel Metal series SS card

Last edited by Light on Oct 27th, 2004 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:10 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is Molecule Man, an incomplete cosmic cube, ranked above the Sky Fathers and Kubik is lower? Why is Dr Strange ranked much higher than Loki? Where do the Elders of the Universe fit?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:14 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote