KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer (current version) at full power Vs Thanos/Thor(current Version)

Silver Surfer (current version) at full power Vs Thanos/Thor(current Version)
Started by: Light

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
picoico

quote:
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
Why is Molecule Man, an incomplete cosmic cube, ranked above the Sky Fathers and Kubik is lower? Why is Dr Strange ranked much higher than Loki? Where do the Elders of the Universe fit?

Exactly. But didn't MM give Beyonder a beating in one of the FF manuals, forcing Kubik to plead for his life? MM should be up there with the rest of the cubes. Korvac may in fact be above the cubes. And what about The High Evoloutionary?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:18 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

just want to clear out that Thanos is not on galactus level damn.
he can beat surfer, but durfer would murder pretty boy thor.
thor with odin power is another story, he probably could beat surfer.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:40 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

SS > Thor
Thanos > SS
King Thor > SS

I've got a shit load of Surfer comics, and I've never once seen him use his power to manipulate matter against a foe. It's a parlor tick he uses to fix damage done to worlds and what not....not a weapon of destruction (atleast how he uses it)

I only have 3 issues of King Thor so my knowledge is somewhat lacking, but in those 3 he showed incredible feats of strength and power. Odin himself could whoop SS, so I am to assume Thor would be able to do the same with his father's power.

Thanos...is a beast. I'd like to see him go at it with Morg...fully powered.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 06:42 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Thanos has beaten every avenger one on one you guys know that right, and he killed the surfer in an issue were the surfer was getting visions of death meaning she was starting to like him out of jeolousy Thanos beat him to death or almost to death and personally dilivered him to death and thats when he was bared from her realm making him immortal.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 05:54 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote