KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Can Superman break adamantium?

Can Superman break adamantium?
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by dami wilson

I do believe they's shown hulk breaking wolverine's claws in some comics. Being indestructable isn't being unbreakable.or unmeltable.

Well...I think it actually is that...being indestructable is that you cant be uh...destroyed by any means...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 07:58 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i'd say post crisis can bend it, which is still enough to put wolvie out of commission...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 01:12 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Well...I think it actually is that...being indestructable is that you cant be uh...destroyed by any means..."

Well Hulk sure showed us what he thinks of that notion, didn't he?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:13 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Actually the Hulk destroyed secondary adamantium, a much weaker version of the original adamantium.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:35 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 09:25 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

But Post-Crisis Supes could bend anything from adamantium to the one year old pizza found under my bed.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 09:26 PM
dami wilson

HAHAHA, mend it blend it or melt it! I wish they'd do a cross over and we can see what happens. In the last cross over, supes knocked out Thor! I threw the mag away, didn't buy it duh! But I was pissed! Then supes picked up Thors hammer like it was chicken sh.t! Darn that sulked, only to be told it was Thors dad that allowed it and I thought 'what a bunch of crap!' Where do they come up with these ideas? Gosh, so much favoritism for one character! Man, I'd like to see SUpes against Wolverine just to see how they make Spes kill wolverine. Cos if he can knock the sh.t out of Thor , I'd love to see what he does to Wolverine! Healing power or not! Cos the the more severe the injury, I do believe the longer time it takes to heal! Or can he heal it in an instant? Or what if he gets multiple injuries? Supes burning his ass with those laser eyes and moving faster than lighting? Gosh I'd buy a million copies. But we'll have to wait.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 12:35 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

Are you retarded...

Ok first of all superman would kick the shit out of Wolverine... and whoever said the Hulk could beat Superman... did noone read the DC vs Marvel... right before Amalgam? When Superman beat the shit out of the Hulk with one punch? Well if you didnt read that... it is what happened. Like Thor could do anything to superman... he cant even fly without throwing his hammer and holding on to it.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:01 AM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Re: Can Superman break adamantium?

quote:
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Well can he? And I mean any incarnation of him pre-crisis, post, Kingdom Come, Prime, 1 million etc. In the Heroes of the Holocaust crossover special in 1981 Doctor Doom created a robot out an alloy almost as powerful as adamantium but he quickly tears it apart.

No he cant

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:22 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

and no kids sups cant beat the crap out of thor

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:23 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

jason8200, if that's retarded what are you? my daqddy? Get real dog, its only a comic , if not we'd be paying Sky sports to watch the darn thing. Dont wet your pants over it I read one of the first battles a long time ago where Clark Kent changes into Supes to go and rescue Dr Banner from being hit by a truck. The truck hits the Dr and he changes into Hulk who thinks Supes hurt him and there starts the fight! It was evern till near the end, superman said something that was so illoggical, I burnt the comic! He said since he was super anything on earth by coming into contact with it , he'd become super Hulk and from that time on, hulk had no effect on him no matter what he threw! I was flabagasted and thought where the heck did they get that quack from? DC bribed them or drugged them at Marvel? Gosh that was crap as supes punched the Hulk and HULK flew out into space , turned into the Dr and fell down to earth to be saved by the flash or so. I puked over the comic after that! So go take a joint and relax your retarded brain cells, theoritically, Hulk should be able to reach supes powers cus he gets stronger as he gets madder and supes can only carry so much in his mass density whatever the case! If not he'd explode or implode! Yet he's killed of by Thanos or whoever! Yet, others are saying he cant beat wolverine? What a load of bull!

Last edited by dami wilson on Feb 15th, 2005 at 12:40 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 12:37 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Suoerman prime would break adamantium like a dry twig. And I'm pretty sure Napalm has not read crisis on infinite earths or any superman comics regulalry.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:41 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

whats the difference between superman post and pre crisis?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:15 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Superman pre crisis is many times more powerful than post crisis supes. Superman prime spent a couple thousand years inside a yellow sun becoming stronger.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:40 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

Precrisis Superman is pretty much super everything... even superventriloquist, superguitar player... a bunch of pointless stuff. The writers at DC condensed down his powers so he is the Superman we know of today. Superman Prime supposedly went into the sun for like 150 centuries and came out gold... he is considered a god-like being in the future.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:59 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Suoerman prime would break adamantium like a dry twig. And I'm pretty sure Napalm has not read crisis on infinite earths or any superman comics regulalry.

Adamatium is INDUSTRUCTABLE NOTHING can hurt it

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:50 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by Napalm

Nothing is truely indestructable. Adamantium cant be broken using conventional means, but prime is way beyond those limitations.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:39 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by Hegemon875
and im pretty sure napalm hasnt read crisis on infinite earths

quote:
Originally posted by Napalm

I noticed you didnt respond to that part of my quote

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:56 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thanos shattered Adamantium. Hank Pym with vibranium shattered adamantium.

Superman is WAY above any conceivable level. He would shatter adamantium with ease. Thor with the OdinForce managed to dent adamantium. Imagine what Superman Prime can do.

Post Superman could possible dent adamantium but certainly not break it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:08 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

only wolverine himself can truly hurt adamantium for he is the owner

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:25 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote