KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Beyonder (secret wars version) VS The Living Tribunal

The Beyonder (secret wars version) VS The Living Tribunal
Started by: Mider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Umm... you just used alot of contradicting facts. so i'm gonna let you re-write your post before I make a counter arguement.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 08:56 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

quote:
Originally posted by Mider
Like the LT the beyonder could have existed on his own reality at the same time he was here and thus the LT didnt nessaceraly have jusidiction on him since he was from as even Galactus stated from BEYOND and killing death is not abserd, umm eternity being made comatoes? you dont think thats abserd? you people are rediculous its a comic the rules are applied however the write wishes them to be applied so? guess what? Living tribunal VS The Beyonder (original version)

winner is THE BEYONDER

I think I know what your trying to say...

Like Lawrence Taylor, Beyonder could exist in his own reality at the same time as Lawrence Taylor didn't have "The Juice" after him since he and Galactus went beyond killing becasue death is absurd, while Eternity is making tomatoes? Is this absurd? You are ridiculous as a comic that applies rules however the writer wishes? Guess what? etc. etc.

Nevermind, I have now idea what you are saying.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 11:48 AM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Like the LT the beyonder could have existed on his own reality at the same time he was here and thus the LT didnt nessaceraly have jusidiction on him since he was from as even Galactus stated from BEYOND and killing death is not abserd, umm eternity being made comatoes? you dont think thats abserd? you people are rediculous its a comic the rules are applied however the write wishes them to be applied so? guess what? Living tribunal VS The Beyonder (original version)

winner is THE BEYONDER

Not only is your argument weak *you repeated things I already countered* but you have no concept of complete sentences and punctuation, making your opinions invalid. Fact is, regardless of whether Beyonder was originally from a universe outside LT's jurisdiction, once he enters into our universe, he enters into the jurisdiction of LT. Period. You know, period, that thing you put at the end of sentences...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 05:43 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Lawrence Taylor beats both of them, lol.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 05:44 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Period. Period? Period! Man Wrath, Mercilous, what's with this ramble? Death can't die? You mean like gravity can't be destroyed? Or time can't be destroyed? Death was killed; she ceased to exist. Where did she go? Nowhere, she ceased to EXIST - they're was no death after she was gone. She didn't unfold onto herself self; she was erased out of existence. Furthermore, do you really know that much about death or Marvel's creation of Death? Your trying to apply your knowledge of death on a being such as Death - created by Marvel. Why the hell would she show up to any place - if she's destroyed she's destroyed from existence. And if she wasn't important, why would other beings ask Beyonder not to kill her?

Furthermore, jurisdiciton what? Just 'cause he's got jurisdiction over the Multiverse doesn't mean outsiders are under his jurisdiction. It's the equivalant of saying Odin or Galactus would be under Mephisto's jurisdiction if they entered his realm. Aggamotto's realm is his to control but that didn't give him jurisdiction over Galactus. They were stalemating in their fight, and it only stopped when Oshtur and Hoggoth asked him to stop fighting Galactus as they're fight was wrecking nearby realms. Galactus himself was confused about Aggamotto's mystical realm - it was strange to him. Though Aggamotto had complete control over his realm, using it as a weapon, Galactus still fared well. Aggamotto's juridiction ment nothing to Galactus; even when Aggamotto told him to get out of his realm, Galactus didn't care. And Galactus DIDN'T even resort to absorbing the realm, he was doing fine.

You obviously think way to much of LT's jurisdiction. His jurisdiction doesn't give him an automatic win or power over those in his territory. LT couldn't do a thing. Beyonder threatened to destroy "all existence" if the Celestials didn't act; and when they didn't, he said it in a serious tone (which they took seriously this time) and the entire Celestial race jumped at him like he wanted. He easily blasted them away and kicked them around for fun just 'cause Boom Boom said the Celestials weren't doing or paying "us" (her & Beyonder) any attention.

Last edited by Beyonder on Nov 4th, 2004 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 11:31 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

wrathofchilles making fun of my punctuation and spelling is no excuse for your stupidity you simply dont get the threat i said original beyonder as in before he was a cosmic cube your the one who obviously has no idea what your talking about. The LT himself exists in every reality duh! use your head mr LT expert the Beyonder was from a place beyond the multiverse thus he can be beyond the power of the LT.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 01:14 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Period. Period? Period! Man Wrath, Mercilous, what's with this ramble? Death can't die? You mean like gravity can't be destroyed? Or time can't be destroyed? Death was killed; she ceased to exist. Where did she go? Nowhere, she ceased to EXIST - they're was no death after she was gone. She didn't unfold onto herself self; she was erased out of existence. Furthermore, do you really know that much about death or Marvel's creation of Death? Your trying to apply your knowledge of death on a being such as Death - created by Marvel. Why the hell would she show up to any place - if she's destroyed she's destroyed from existence. And if she wasn't important, why would other beings ask Beyonder not to kill her?

Furthermore, jurisdiciton what? Just 'cause he's got jurisdiction over the Multiverse doesn't mean outsiders are under his jurisdiction. It's the equivalant of saying Odin or Galactus would be under Mephisto's jurisdiction if they entered his realm. Aggamotto's realm is his to control but that didn't give him jurisdiction over Galactus. They were stalemating in their fight, and it only stopped when Oshtur and Hoggoth asked him to stop fighting Galactus as they're fight was wrecking nearby realms. Galactus himself was confused about Aggamotto's mystical realm - it was strange to him. Though Aggamotto had complete control over his realm, using it as a weapon, Galactus still fared well. Aggamotto's juridiction ment nothing to Galactus; even when Aggamotto told him to get out of his realm, Galactus didn't care. And Galactus DIDN'T even resort to absorbing the realm, he was doing fine.

You obviously think way to much of LT's jurisdiction. His jurisdiction doesn't give him an automatic win or power over those in his territory. LT couldn't do a thing. Beyonder threatened to destroy "all existence" if the Celestials didn't act; and when they didn't, he said it in a serious tone (which they took seriously this time) and the entire Celestial race jumped at him like he wanted. He easily blasted them away and kicked them around for fun just 'cause Boom Boom said the Celestials weren't doing or paying "us" (her & Beyonder) any attention.

I never said Death wasn't capable of dying. I said that Thanos defeated Eternity and that still wasn't enough to get LT off the couch. Destroying Death isn't enough to endanger the entire multiverse, especially when LT knew she would be resurrected. As for jurisdiction, it is NOT the equivalent of Mephisto. Mephisto's realm has physical limits, the multiverse does not. EVERYTHING is under the jurisdiction of the Living Tribunal. You cannot compare him with Mephisto. Nor can you compare him with the Celestials. It's like comparing Galactus with Nova. I'm sick of your 'LT couldn't do a thing' argument. Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence. He chose not to do anything, just like he usually chooses not to do anything. If he did, then every story would be over in 1 issue. Doesn't make for a good crossover.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:52 AM
wrathofachilles

quote:
wrathofchilles making fun of my punctuation and spelling is no excuse for your stupidity you simply dont get the threat i said original beyonder as in before he was a cosmic cube your the one who obviously has no idea what your talking about. The LT himself exists in every reality duh! use your head mr LT expert the Beyonder was from a place beyond the multiverse thus he can be beyond the power of the LT.

Child, let the grown-ups talk and go to bed. I'm not 'making fun' of anything. I'm stating if you are too incompetent to spell correctly or at least end your sentences then obviously you are not capable of an intellectual debate. That was in addition to my comment that you said nothing of value. You repeated what has already been said a dozen times and I refuted every one of those points. Beyonder came to our universe, ergo he was under the power of LT. Learn to read and write please.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:54 AM
Mider

wrathofachlles, you have already lost your argument. The original beyonder is more powerful the the LT thats a fact that you need to except and if you dont like this thread you can stop writing in it your unbelivably annoying with your stupid real life examples this is not a science thread its a comic thread you need to use your tiny peanut sized brain and get that into your head if it fits with out making it explode. Marvel comics can do whatever the hell they want with there comic not you.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:51 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

In the comics the LT himself said he cant stop the Beyonder so now your just going against everyohe i guess? Galactus said he was from Beyonder the multiverse again you say its not true, i guess that your right and everyone else is wrong.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:54 AM
Mider

oh and by the way you sound like the guy who built the matrix save your fancy talk for people less inteligent.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:56 AM
Mider

The LT is also in charge of keeping the balance in the multiverse isnt he? Death being distroyed would upset that balace like when galactus died and abraxas almost killed everyone, in ALL the multiverse, im sick of your Juris diction crap the LT falls short since the beyonder did at one point distroy all reality and thus your wrong, thats all there is two it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:00 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Ok, wrathofachilles didn't say death couldn't die.

I DID.

And you want facts, here you go.

1st, Beyonder "kills" death.

2nd, Beyonder makes himself mortal. Do I need to whip out a dictionary or what? He made himself mortal. One more time M O R T A L. He may have been able to "kill" some metaphoric manifestation of death but this in no way means he killed death itself.

3rd, I still have no idea what Mider is talking about, in fact I'm starting to beleive he (or she) has mispelt his name.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:09 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

I can't take this anymore!!!!!!! Pease learn how to spell Mider, I can't take you seriously.

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:23 AM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

This is again off subject but you people love going off subject anyway has the juggernaut ever battled The beyonder? And if so what happend?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:51 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Killing death Is bar far the most idiotic Idea that I have ever heard of. Where does death go when it's dead?

This happened in Universe/Paradise X. I thought that idea was kinda cool.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:03 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Fine, then you answer the question.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:08 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just saying. Death was killed in Universe/Paradise X and it was a cool idea. It was an alternate reality though.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 11:38 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

And for Marvel's next astonishing feat, WE WILL BRING LIFE TO LIFE!!!!!!

*simpletons everywhere cheer*

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 11:46 AM
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

Killing Death is retarted. I'm glad some companies realized this <cough> DC <cough>

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 11:55 AM