KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » DC Greatest Martial Artists

DC Greatest Martial Artists
Started by: lifeisaglich

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supremthor

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:54 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Huntress, maybe, no?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:46 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

uh i don't think Ra's Al Ghul fits anywhere in here...

Has Karate kid met any of the above-mentioned fighters? Shiva, Bats?

And again, BATGIRL-aka-Cassandra CAin is majorly kickass....stop thinking about Barbara Gordon-aka-former BATGIRL-now-ORACLE-strapped to wheelchair....:P

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:40 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

Others to think about : Connor Hawke (Green Arrow), Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke, Nightwing

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:45 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

Nightwing wasnt even a match for Azrael..... so I think Bats is way better than him

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 08:29 PM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

I think Ra Al Gul can hold his own. Just give him his sword.

Ask for batgirl (cassandra cain) being better than batman in martial arts does not hold any grounds for me.
If anything else batman is better than her. And maybe better or equal to shiva.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 01:23 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

Shiva is pretty good... thats why batman hired her to train him before he went up against Azrael. I also dont agree on Batgirl being better than Shiva... after all shiva, being a vampire has other advantages

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 01:38 AM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

What? Who is a vampire?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 01:41 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

quote:
Quote from Mr_Famous
after all shiva, being a vampire has other advantages

Yea, are you implying that lady shiva is a vampire?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 01:57 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

This is a thread of for martial artist, not who has the best powers that make them better at fighting. You can put superman in hear if your gonna base it on powers.

And Ras would be near the top if it was who was best with a sword. I might argue this one because it is martial skill (hardly anyone could do what he does with a sword.)

I still don't beleive batgirl deserves to be on this list.

If you put Lady shiva in hear then you should put Ras too. He's better with a sword.

Batman has his place up there too.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 06:44 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

You can believe what you want about Batgirl, she's still one of the best, and I doubt that your disbelief is going to change that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 01:03 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

So lady shiva is a vampire? Can some please tell me!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:51 PM
SpyCspider

when did Shiva become a vampire?

And whoever doens't know how deadly Batgirl (Cain) is are seriously behind the times...the NEW BATGIRL.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:52 PM
MatchesMalone

Mr. Famous, you have to tell us the deal on who the vampire is. You are killing us. Also, does anyone know if Batman and Batgirl(Cain) ever fought? If so, what happened?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 04:35 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

Remember when Shiva started training Batman before he went up against Azrael? She went to one of the old martial arts masters and he kept saying that although she was a vampire, she had peverted this gift of immortality by fighting for the challenge or something like that. I'll post the page here soon so u guys can see for urself... It was part of the Knightsend series (mask of the bat, i think).

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 07:13 PM
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

I cant find anything on the net that supports what I claim... but I'll post the page here so u can judge for yourself

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 07:29 PM
MatchesMalone

I found what you are talking about. An "unarmed" master told Shiva "You are a vampire, perverting a gift which could make you immortal." I believed he used vampire only as an insult. He probably thinks she is a blood sucking b*tch. I think he was referring to her skills as a martial artist, when he said gift. By saying immortal, I think he was talking about how people will remember her after her death. I don't think any of it was literal and Shiva is just a person. Of course, I may be wrong. If you find anything let me know.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 08:17 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by SpyCspider
Has Karate kid met any of the above-mentioned fighters? Shiva, Bats?

Irrelevant. Karate Kid has held his own against SUPERBOY in hand to hand combat.

Superboy can destroy any other martial artist in DC in hand to hand combat.

Let it go everyone. The argument now is about who is second best, Karate Kid holds the top position. Period. Don't make me start looking up issues and incredible feats of skill.

Second place probably goes to Cassandra, then Lady Shive, then Batman, then anyone else.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:17 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

SpyCspider, looks like you won't be getting your answer from Aracknoidfreak.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:58 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Who's Cassandra?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 07:35 AM