KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Biographies)

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Biographies)
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fruits
Personnell file
Full birth name: Xavier Underwood
Nickname/alias: X
Place of birth: Omaha, Nebraska

Height: 6'6
Weight: 167
Hair length & style: mullet
Hair color: blonde
Skin tone: pale
Build: tall and skinny
Distinguishing features: scar on right side of neck

Personal background: Xavier was born and grew up in Omaha, Nebraska. he was always the funny kid in school, but was always thought of as the wimpy one. joined boy scouts and earned the rank of eagle at age 17. immeadityly after graduating high school, xavier went into the army and joined Delta Force; an elite group formed to help stop terroism. he left the army at age 26 because of a back injury. after he recovered, he became a police officer and he still is one today.

Strengths/Likes: fast and agile. very good people skills and is a pretty good shot.
Weaknesses/Dislikes: doesnt like to do work and isnt very organized. isnt very patient either.

Career background: Army; Delta Force.
Police Officer

End Personnell file

Oh my god you stole mine the first name and even the nickname!!!!!!!!!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 09:44 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Fullname:Xavier Carles Montaverius
nickname:X
birthplace:Newyork city

Height:6'4
weight:210 lbs'
Hair:long ponytail
colar:blonde
skintone:white
build:fit,pretty musculer
clothes:all black glasses wears trench coat
destinguishing charctaristics:scar across left eye
Personal background: X was born in New york city after a few years he lived in Racoon city he became a cop and studied martial arrts he never trusted the Umbrella corporation after his mother died there.

dislikes:dark("I just dont trust it thats all!"),things that move when they should be dead

career info:5 yearhes been a cop just waiting to bust the umbrella corp. for some thing.

I guess I could change the nick-name to...Charles

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 09:53 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

is anyone else gonna post here and where is the thread for this game?

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 11:01 PM
Kohldia
Wild One

The thread for the game is dormant atm...gimme a day or two...I need to sort out a few things but post your bio here when you want.

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 01:36 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

sweet pm me when it's up!!!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 03:28 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

????????? REO2 is coming soon ! sweet

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:42 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

kue!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:08 AM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Hey all

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 08:46 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
solidsnake57
huge resident evil fan

NAME : James William
CODENAME : Lone Wolf
BIRTHPLACE : Liverpool

HEIGHT :6'0
WEIGHT : 185 lbs
HAIR : short and spikey
COLOUR : Brown
SKIN TONE : Lightly tanned
BUILD :Quite muscular
CLOTHES : Full black bodied stealth suit with leg hip packs
DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS : Scars covering his back and a few on his chest too
PERSONAL BACKGROUND : Lived in London since 4 his father took him out of school at aged 10 and begin to learn him his army training by 14 he was the youngest British person to be awarded a captain's badge at 16 he was brought into the SAS where after many missions was send over to America to help train the Navy seals units over there. In America is where he met Lucy Jameson. They quickly fell in love however Lucy was killed by a hit and run driver when james was 19. Shortly before his 21st birthday he was taken on by the secret American government agency to continue working on a special mission for them in a place called Raccoon City.
DISLIKES :
STRENGTHS : Any styles of fighting he has learn them all and made his own one LCC Lethal CLose Combat
WEAKNESSES : His dead girlfriend
CAREER INFO : Has worked for British army, SAS, Navy Seals and a few special government agencies both in UK and USA.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:22 PM
solidsnake57 is currently offline Click here to Send solidsnake57 a Private Message Find more posts by solidsnake57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

Personnell file
Full birth name: Jean-Luc Guten Jaques
Nickname/alias: Luke or Jean.
Place of birth: Geneva, Switzerland

Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 225
Hair length & style: Shaved
Hair color: None
Skin tone: Tan and weatherbeaten
Build: Like a linebacker.
Distinguishing features: His one grey and one blue eye, two curved scars running down either cheek.

Personal background: After growing up in Geneva, where the Swiss had managed to contain the plague, Jean-Luc travelled outside of his country's borders to help fight the plague along with 10,000 other men that the Swiss sent 7 years ago. Only 137 of those men survive.

Strengths/Likes: A good fight, some good food, and a good sleep. Thats all you can get in this world, he often says, and its not often that you can get it.
Weaknesses/Dislikes: People who think they're ready to take on the contaminated ones, but dont know. Anyone who harms his men, and asinine fools(one of his favorite insults).

Career background: He has always fought. He played rugby while he was younger, which is why he is so fit now. Those days were the building blocks for the unpenatrable cold and Social Darwinism mentallity of his now.

End Personnell file

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:45 PM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

hey weres k. she's been gonna for a while. way has'nt any one posted in 3-4 days.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:40 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

Just adding a tad bit. I did it in a rush before.

Personnell file
Full birth name: Jean-Luc Guten Jaques
Nickname/alias: Luke or Jean.
Place of birth: Geneva, Switzerland

Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 225
Hair length & style: Shaved
Hair color: None
Skin tone: Tan and weatherbeaten
Build: Like a linebacker.
Distinguishing features: His one grey and one blue eye, two curved scars running down either cheek.

Personal background: After growing up in Geneva, where the Swiss had managed to contain the plague, Jean-Luc travelled outside of his country's borders to help fight the plague along with 10,000 other men that the Swiss sent 7 years ago. Only 137 of those men survive. They call themselves the "Heavy Squad", because they are all heavily armed and always carry two massive 5 barrel miniguns into a fight. Most of the teams that they have met just call them "The Pleasent Crew", in all sarcasm of course. Their hardened and rock-tough mentality to just move on from deaths is what has kept them alive.

Strengths/Likes: A good fight, some good food, and a good sleep. Thats all you can get in this world, he often says, and its not often that you can get it. He's a very good shot and he carries a hunting rifle in addition to his Glock and HK-33A3(folding stock...If your wondering just what in hells name I'm talking about, then take a gander here.)
Weaknesses/Dislikes: People who think they're ready to take on the contaminated ones, but dont know. Anyone who harms his men, and asinine fools(one of his favorite insults). He has a short fuse, although his tremendous temper can be an advantage in a skirmish.

Career background: He has always fought. He played rugby while he was younger, which is why he is so fit now. Those days were the building blocks for the unpenatrable cold and Social Darwinism mentallity of his now.

End Personnell file

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Last edited by Dwarfdude on Apr 3rd, 2005 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 06:10 PM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grim Fandango
Zombies Rock!

hey i just joined and umm, how do join in?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:20 AM
Grim Fandango is currently offline Click here to Send Grim Fandango a Private Message Find more posts by Grim Fandango Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grim Fandango
Zombies Rock!

So do i jus hav 2 talk to Kohldia, or can i just start?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:23 AM
Grim Fandango is currently offline Click here to Send Grim Fandango a Private Message Find more posts by Grim Fandango Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grim Fandango
Zombies Rock!

Somebody plz contact me when they get on becuz it looks like i'm the only one whos been on here for the past 3-4 months

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:26 AM
chris redfield
Yuki Nagato

Personnell file

Full birth name: leon s kennedy
Nickname/alias:u killed kenny XD
Place of birth:hollywood

Height:18feet
Weight:100lbs
Hair length & style:short covering eyes
Hair color:brown
Skin tone:white
Build:built up like in re4 leonXD
Distinguishing features:re4 clothing duh XD

Personal background:invovled with the racoon city incident good with magnums and all guns etc; good with shooting and good aiming has handgun from re4 and starts with 30 9mm bullets, a first aid spray, and a knife for torturing bad zombies and bad guys and later gets a m4 sweet ass gun :P.

Strengths/Likes:has alot of health like chris cause he get health upgrades with yellow herbs u start with low health though sad likes using his re4 knife wich is fun too use lol damm los iluminados sukas XD

Weaknesses/Dislikes:throwing axes parasites eww saddler <--loser =last boss in re4 i beat him in one minute lol suker and another weakness is ashley so annoying -_-

Career background:former rpd cop now a goverment agent in his spare time he plays with his guns ^__^

End Personnell file

Last edited by chris redfield on Oct 4th, 2006 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:38 AM
chris redfield is currently offline Click here to Send chris redfield a Private Message Find more posts by chris redfield Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chris redfield
Yuki Nagato

is all this correct? plze tell me and email me at [email protected] this is too contact me and can someone help me role play

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:47 AM
chris redfield is currently offline Click here to Send chris redfield a Private Message Find more posts by chris redfield Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

all i can say is: Wow. Old. Wow.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t341360.html

and leon? pfft make ur own up!

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:15 AM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

hehe, true and please find the correct thread next time not the old one that's been dormant for years stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 12:14 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chris redfield
Yuki Nagato

hey im a big leon fan ok!!! jesus christ! u will die smile hah ha ha suka

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:08 AM