KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Corbin was sitting in the Comm tent, waiting for, hoping for, some more signals from inside the city. A hand waving in front of his face brought him out of his reverie.
"Shift's over, Corbin. My turn for the bells of false hope," the other communications officer smiled without humour. So often signals had come through just to be investigated and a simple radio left on among corpses that the job was a soul-desroying one, "Get anything?"
Corbin replied, his accent obvously British, "No. Only a couple random dots. Y'know, the normal stuff."
Getting up he pulled his bottle of root beer from the table, holstered his pistol, and headed back to their tent.

Walking through the flap he went and sat on his bed, looking enquiringly at the civilian.
"Make it here by herself? I'm impressed."

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 02:05 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina nodded slightly, getting a canteen of water, a cup and some beef jerky, handing it to the woman, "Start off with simple foods, but stay within our borders...you dont want to have to deal with anything until we find a place for you." She turned to Corbin, "Radio still silent huh?"

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:12 PM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Yeah. Wish it wasn't. That makes it another patrol that missed sign in," Corbin shook his head, "What if they win, Berina?"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:28 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Drake spoke from his position over the ammo box. "They won't win, Corbin. The government won't let it happen." Drake eyes clouded as he thought of all undead killing inocent people. "I won't let it happen." He glances at Berina, who just nodded. The truth was, he and Berina had had this conversation before in private. There was no way of knowing the numbers of people out in the city; dead, alive, or undead. The casilties had grown in numbers, and their were still countless numbers of people missing, and only God knew how many walking dead. Berina and Drake had talked about the idea of sending a team in, but it was only that, an idea.

((OOC: hope thats cool, not sure if you were heading in a certain direction or anything so i just sorta typed whatever came. If anything in the post isn't cool, let me know))

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:03 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcrypT
Reach out to me

Paul sat with Ark silently beside him for a while, he was hoping for at least some from the patrol that set out earlier to return. They were supposed to come back from the north but still no sign of them. He wasn't surprised by this but he always had hope even when things looked hopeless.
'I hope you've figured out how to use that', said Paul referring to the gun ark was holding, 'You may need to use it not before long'.
Something was coming, Paul could here it but couldn't see it yet.
'Stay here', he said to Ark as he climbed down.
'Paul' , Paul turned to the direction the voice came from, 'oh shit', he said silently to himself, Kev was stumbling towards him nursing his severely bleeding arm. 'What happened, where is everybody els? What happened to your arm?', Kev's face was stained with a mixture of tears and blood and it seemed to take a great effort for him to speak, Kev twisted his face trying to say somthing. 'It's ok never mind, let's take you back, you can tell us over a cold beer after they fix you up', Paul said to try and keep Kev's mind clear. 'b-but you don't understand' , Kev said trying to hold back tears, 'I had to kill Ana, she- it wasn't my fault, s-she was bitten, she fell, they had here. My arm, they bit me, I can't go back' ,Kev dropped to his knees.
'Your not dead yet and I'm going to keep you that way', Paul bent over, lifted Kev up by his good arm and slung him half over his shoulder. 'Are there any left behind us?', Paul asked looking back, 'No I stayed and made sure we got them all , there was a burnt boy that got away but I see you've got him, I heard your gunshot and came...I'm the only one left' .
'Ark come, we're heading back to camp! You too Kev, I'm not leaving you behind', Paul with Kev on his back made his way back to camp.

OOC: I only saw the first movie so I'm not shure if he can be healed, help me out!

Last edited by AcrypT on Oct 31st, 2004 at 07:57 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 07:51 AM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

OOC: there is an anti-virus, but i dont know where we would find one

Ark followed behind Paul and Kev, he loaded his gun, Kev could turn at any minute, and Ark didnt want that to happen, Ark started to think about the incident acouple of years ago, the tv called the tape fake, Ark now knows it was a cover up, and he didnt want that to happen again, he snuck away from Paul and headed towards the city

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 08:06 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jade shook her head slowly. Blood trickeled down the side of her face, she didn't feel like talking to anyone, she just wanted to find a space and sit there for the rest of her life. "He's coming back for us!" Jade said. She was terrified of him, his pursuit was relentless, he was evil itself.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 08:41 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

OOC: Ark, I think this game takes place a day or two after the second movie.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 08:45 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
OOC: Ark, I think this game takes place a day or two after the second movie.

OOC: i dont think they could re-build the whole city in 2 or 3 days.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 08:47 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcrypT
Reach out to me

--OOC: Yea I know about the anti-virus but I don't know if they have any left after the first movie plus I don't know if getting bitten eventually kills you no matter what or if only after you die some other way the undeadness takes affect. I can't realy go on with the post till i know.--

The ongoing was slow with Kev on his back but Paul kept going, 'Ark! Now where'd that kid get to now," Paul said looking back. 'You can't bring me, they won't have it, you should kill me now' , Kev said weakly from Paul's side, 'I'm not going to sit by and watch my friends die one by one!', Paul answered, 'I'm not going to leave you here and I'm not going to kill you, you're going to be with friends and if worst comes to worst then there will be more than enough of us to take care of any problems.'
Paul kept going, it would be dark soon, he didn't wana be out here without the propper gear in the dark, "where's Ark?".

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:18 AM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

night fall had taken the sky, Ark was in the main city, searching, then he found what he was looking for, a camera shop, the door was locked, he smashed it as quietly as possible, and opened the door, walked in then closed it, inside the shop Ark grabbed some camera, and a couple video cameras, he put them in his bag, and also put in some batteries and extra memory cards, he kept on camera, and turned it on, then head for the door, Ark froze about ten zombies were outside the door, coming closer,

Ark grabbed a carry case for the camera and put it on his belt, still taping, Ark went out the shop, and shot the closest zombies, they fell to there ground, Ark didnt get the head, so he took out his daggars and severed there necks, the other six zombies were comming closer, ark put his daggars away and started to run

OOC: there is an anti-virus in the second movie, and yeh if u get bitten, u will eventually turn into a zombie, even if your not dead

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:27 AM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

As paul walked along Kev grew silent, 'Hey Kev you still with us?', Paul asked when suddenly his foot struck a rock and he lost his balence falling with Kev on top of him. It happened in a flash, Kev grabbed Paul's gun from his side loaded and boom. Paul was splattered with bits of Kev's head, he backed up and got on his feet quickly, fighting off the urge to throw up, the effort made him dizzy, he turned away 'why?' he asked himself although he already knew the answer.
He bent over Kev's boddy, closed his eyes with his hand, took the gun from his hand and was about to set back when he herd shots fired from behind him. "Ark!" , he thought immediatly and ran back in the direction he came from.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 10:37 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark saved his ammo, by knocking the zombies down to the ground, then he ran, he went behind a super market, and picked the backdoor lock, when inside he locked the door, the shop was empty and quiet, and the glass windows hasd the metal rollers put down, so no zombies could smash through, Ark was starving, he got some food and ate it, Ark was alone, he wanted to call for help, but he didnt know if Paul or Berina had a mobile, Ark was stuck there

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:20 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"You sure, Drake? When was the last delivery of supplies?" Corbin shook his head, "They don't care. No-one out there even knows. We're alone. Maybe we should just pack up and leave. It's not like we can win. There's so many of them. I know, I read the messages I send."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:32 AM
XornonJay

"So, say our lives instead of saving as many innocent lives as possible? I don't know, but I for one am gonna do my job, and stay until I run out of weapons ....or get bitten." Drake wasn't afraid of death. His wife was gone, he had nothing to live for.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:37 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcrypT
Reach out to me

There were no more shots fired, that was a bad sighn as far as Paul was concerned, it ushualy meant that the person with the gun was physicaly uncapable of shooting. Paul slowed himself to a jog to catch his breath when he heard noises comming from within the city, he unholstered his gun and moved caushesly into the city. The thought crossed his mind to go for help but then instead of a rescue he'd be retrieving a body for shure so he went on. Click, he loaded his gun, the noise was close. Then he saw them, some who could smell him started comming towards him, he shot three bullets that snaped the necks of the closest zombies to him. That made the rest of them notice him, "there must be fifty of them", he thought wildly but there was nothing more to it, he fired another shot that cracked open a womans head who had two stumps for arms. 'ARK! You in there!?', he yelled while backing up from the now quickly approaching zombies.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 03:21 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

The sharpness of Drake's response shut Corbin up. He rolled over onto his back and stared blankly upward.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 03:44 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jade stared across at the infected man. It was things like him that had made Hell on Earth. "Y-you should kill him now...It'll be harder later..." she stuttered.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:16 AM
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina's expression was like ice, she heard gunshots and she stood slowly, taking her large weapon and her 'tool' belt which consisted of several ninja stars, throwing knives and a long machete. She glanced at the others as they re-acted the same, she then looked to Jade, "Show me the fighter that was within you when you faught through all those zombies and I'll allow you a spot within our team." She held out a now gloved hand, "Deal?"

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 09:31 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by AcrypT
'ARK! You in there!?', he yelled while backing up from the now quickly approaching zombies.

OOC: u didnt post where u were, for all i know u could be talking to an emty mcDonalds.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 10:13 AM