KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina grabbed the camera, spinning it toward her icy facial features, "The Umbrella Corporation and their scientists did all this...they tried to play god, create a better world but instead they created what maybe an Apocolypse. I know all this because I'm one of their experiements...and look how I turned out...not bad but look outside, go on...look...you call all those blood-thirsty zombies a success? I sure as hell dont."

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:06 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark took the camera back, "is that why your so angry? caue of what they did to you?" Ark asked Berina

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:31 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

"Its because of what they took from me that I escaped and now trying to save what I can...I'm not all ice you know...I do have a heart." There was some sadness in her voice and eyes before they glazed and her regular expression took hold.

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:52 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Drake shook his head. "You don't get it do you? Life as we know it has changed and could very well be over in a few hours. Umbrella has all but condemned us all, and what do they do? They run away from their problem. Berina is angry, and so am I, and you should be too. A group of old men and women have striped you of your right to live." After Drake was done talking, he ripped the camera, which had been pointed at him again, out of Arks hands and held it out a window. "Threats don't work, so I'll try this. Ask as many questions as you want, and we'll answer as many as we can, but keep the camera out of our faces, or I will drop it. Got it? The last thing we need on top of zombies is a camera in our face."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:52 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark tripped up Drake and grabbed the camera before drake hit the ground, "you seem to be the only one with the problem" Ark said, stepping back, "and if i dont like some thing of yours, im not going to throw it out a window, your pretty immature for an adult"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:04 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Malconin blasted his way through a pack of zombies with his Desert Eagle, taking all ten out with precise headshots. He swung his night vision goggle assisted vision from one end of the street to the other, making sure the street was clear of the monstrosities.
When he was satisfied, he holstered his weapons and heaved the four duffle bags full of ammunition over his shoulder and ran to an abandoned Umbrella Hummer.
He dumped the ammo in the back and jump started the vehicle just a another group of zombies appeared from an alley and started ambling down the street towards him.
Malconin smiled as he pulled on his cut off driving gloves. "fu*k you," he growled and slammed his foot on the accelerator. The Hummer carreened into the zombies, sending the rotting beasts flying in all directions and Malconin let forth a half-maddened laugh.
"Eat shit mother fu*kers!" He screamed as he sped away from the carnage. His vision went cloudy all of a sudden and a sharp pain shot along his arm as his skin literally began to crawl. He lost control of the vehicle and almost slammed into a light post, before managing to wrest the vehicle back under control.
"Damn bastards...what did you do to me?" But as he asked himself the question he already knew how to get an answer. He had to find the one person who thought him dead...he had to find Berina.

Last edited by Decomposition on Nov 3rd, 2004 at 12:19 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:15 PM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

OOC: Decomposition u can not play unless u have made a character and Kohldia has said it was ok to join.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:24 PM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

OOC: She has said it was okay...I talked to her about half an hour ago

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:31 PM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

OOC: ok but post ur bio here so every one else can know about ur character.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:32 PM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

OOC: Okay, cool, will do it now

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:34 PM
XornonJay

Drake narrowed his eyes at Ark. "I said I would answer questions, but keep the camera out of my face. I don't care how immature you think I am, but you'll listen to me, or you'll get killed. And i promise you, one of them will happen." Drake didn't mind answering the questions, but the camera getting pointed in his face was something he hated. He had made a few mistakes when he was younger when camera's were around, and costed his SEAL Team a casulty, and had grown to hate them with a passion.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:48 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

OOC: Okay, that's all sorted now, thanks

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:59 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"i dont think i will listen to you, and i dont think not listening to will get me killed" Ark said, then he went to a corner by himself, Ark hated people telling him what to do, and thinking they know better then him because they are older

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:06 PM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

"God Dammit!" Malconin punched the steering wheel as the Hummer puttered to a halt. He rubbed some grit from the dash displays and cursed when he noticed the fuel guage sitting on empty.
More zombies began to move in his direction, as if they sensed he was in trouble and couldn't wait to get his flesh. He dismissed the thought immediately, the bloody things were mindless beasts, they couldn't know he was in trouble, they just wanted him for a midnight snack. Well, they wouldn't have him.
He lept out of the vehicle and ran to the back and rumaged through one of the duffle bags. He pulled out two granades, pulled the pins with his teeth and ditched them at the two largest groups of zombies. Rotting flesh exploded across the empty street and Malconin could smeel the stench of burning carcass even from the distance he was standing. He shouldered the bags, two on each shoulder, and drew both his Desrt Eagle's.
Gritting his teeth, he picked the smallest group of zombies and began blasting a path through.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:06 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark wanted to leave this house, he hated feeling trapped, even running away from hungry zombies was a little better then waiting for them to corner you

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:31 PM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

Two explosions woke up Paul, he rubbed his eyes and got up. The zombies were still down there moaning at him, clawing the wall trying to get up to him. 'I could use some grenades', he said to himself. He recognised the explosions as grenades but he was half asleep and couldn't tell how close they were. 'I wonder if anyone will here this', He shot four shots that splattered brains all over the other zombies who didn't seem to mind the fact that four of them were just shot down, "well of course they wouldn't mind, they're brainless corpses", he thought as he watched them step on the fallen bodies which soon disappeared under them.
Paul could still here shots being fired but they echoed off the walls and he couldn't make out where they were coming from or how far away they were. He checked his belt, 'Damn!', his ammunition must have fell as he climbed up here so even if he wanted to drop them one by one it was hopeless. He took out the remaining ammunition from his gun, he only had twelve bullets left and at least three dozen zombies down there waiting for him. "Maybe whoever made those explosions had heard my shots, worst case I wait for morning, someone's bound to notice a group of zombies causing a ca-motion around this freak'n building."
There wasn't much els for him to do, he could barely see thirty feet ahead of him so he was stuck here for now.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 05:40 PM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Drake saw the hummer break down outside the building, and the two grenades go off. "We have a guy down here Berina. Looks like Umbrella security. Wonder why he's out here? I'm gonna bring him in."
With that, Drake ran through the building and out the front door. Zombies wer instantly walking at him. Why hadn't he seen them all from his window. He quickly brought his m14 to his shoulder and flipped it to automatic, and started clearing a way through the carnage to where he had seen the other guy.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 06:56 PM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

Between the moans from beneath him and the sound of his own breath Paul heard automatic gunfire, the sound was very clear and continues. Straining his hears Paul decided that it wasn't far off, he then realised that he didn't need to spend the night up here after all. He bent down and extracted something the size and shape of a fairly big pen from the side of his boot but it was actually a flare gun. If they were close by then maybe they were looking for him, he pulled down the pin, let it go and it sprung back up shooting the flare out from his hand strait into the air. It set off a dull red glow all around him and stood like a huge bright red star in the sky slowly slowly sinking back down to the ground.
The zombies were unmoved by this fireworks show and were still clawing at the wall. 'Let's see how you'll like my friends', he said aloud, loading his gun so he could help them as much as possible when they arrived...if they arrived.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 07:40 PM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Running out into the open street, Corbin turned and fired, taking down another of the zombies on his tail. Although he wasn't too accurate, they were so closely packed in the alleyway that he couldn't help but hit. He had picked them up a few streets back where they had been attack two children and a mother. Distracting them, Corbin had let them stay with him, telling the victims to get to the base.

Turning back he saw the hummer, and ran towards it,
"Berina! Drake! You here?" He yelled, clambering aboard the vehicle.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:45 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Malconin flinched as automatic gun fire flew past him into the rapidly thining pack of zombies ahead of him, but didn't stop shooting until the entire group had fallen. He quickly reloaded and scanned the area with his night vision goggles, then focused his vision on the figure approaching through the darkness.
"You are firing at them, so I take it you are alive...thank god, I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get out of this hell ho-"
He cut himself off as something irritated his night vision and he raised his gaze to the sky. Flicking the goggles up, he saw a red light flaring in the sky, then turned his gaze back to the stranger, "Freind of yours?"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:28 AM