KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 55 56 [57]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LoNeWoLfE
Grimes

can i join?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:50 AM
LoNeWoLfE is currently offline Click here to Send LoNeWoLfE a Private Message Find more posts by LoNeWoLfE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoNeWoLfE
Grimes

????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:52 AM
LoNeWoLfE is currently offline Click here to Send LoNeWoLfE a Private Message Find more posts by LoNeWoLfE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcrypT
Reach out to me

Hey people`z!
I missed you all, you were the best RPing group I ever had the privilage of RPing with, how are things going over here?
Been ages, I see it's over, not quite a closed ending but I had a great time catching up on everything I missed.
I have a praposal but I need your aproval..
Lately I've had this RPG in my head all the time, I keep thinking about how I'd like to edit it into a flowing, readable story, so....
What would you guys (and gals,Kohldia/midnight) think about me taking this whole RPG and having my way with it, turning the whole thing into one story?
I'd be trying to keep it as close to the originol as posssible and when I'm done, I'd post it up somewhere for you all to see, pluss I'd give huge credits to all you who participated.
I was hoping to have it flow more smothely as a continuation of the second movie, a kinda side story.
I'd love to hear what you all think pluss if anyone would like to help in the making I'd be thrilled. I don't have internet ATM but I can get access to it easely enough pretty much every day for about an hour, so I'll be back to check what you all think, whenever I get the chance.
So what do you say?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:26 PM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

I was actually thinking of something similar to what you are proposing, and i would be honored to help in any way i can.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:11 PM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RavenKnight
Raven Angelark

Mira Abernathy
Daughter of Alice

sobe- my sister
rory angelark- my sister
Lord Sartan - my brother
Fox13 - my high school jock boyfriend - lol

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 01:32 AM
RavenKnight is currently offline Click here to Send RavenKnight a Private Message Find more posts by RavenKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

Havent seen you around these parts for awhile, Acrypt, how ya been? Anywho, in regards to your idea, I think it sounds lovely. I don't know how but I'd do my best to help out....

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 03:37 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcrypT
Reach out to me

Great, I'm really glad you 2 like the idea, I was hoping you would! big grin
I need to get my friend to download/burn this whole thread for me, so I can work on it from my computer and then I'll get started. I'd still like to hear from the rest of you to see if you aprove of my idea, I wouldn't want to twich anybodies nerves wink

Midnight, I just only started talkign to you a tiny bit on AIM and suddenly I got a job and more stuff to do than I could handle. Today I'm living in my own apartment, I have no internet and I don't have a great deal of time either. I'm sorry for just dissapiering smile

ImortalSamurai, it's cool that we thought up the same idea, so I guess it wasn't just me who felt a strange connection with this RPG? (or maybe it was :P)

Anyhow, I don't know how exactly we could all work together to turn this into a story that both makes sence and does not collide with the second movie but any Ideas would me more than welcome!
I'll hopefully get started either sometime tonight or sometime tomorow.
Who know's, I may be around here quite a lot if this works out..

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:48 AM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadlyPrecision

[I would very much like to get in on this before it begins, im new but in the past i rp'd alot in a forum much like this one.]

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 01:55 AM
DeadlyPrecision is currently offline Click here to Send DeadlyPrecision a Private Message Find more posts by DeadlyPrecision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

(lol, sorry hun, it began a LOOONNG time ago but was never properly finished. Left more along the lines of a cliffhanger than anything else erm Ah well, it twas fun. A new one was to be made by ImmortalSamurai but life apparently caught up with him. And lastly, there's a somewhat new one going on right around now. Tis all your choice if you wish to join though. Well, ciao, hope I was of a leetle bit of help.)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 05:17 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote