KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Barakus Found Paint! Shop Pro.....

Barakus Found Paint! Shop Pro.....
Started by: Barakus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naz
Super Senior Member

no expression i am so confused....um...nice sigs? blink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:54 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Why are you confused Nazzy?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:21 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

first i think that the thread maker is just little idiot who copies syren, but then the thread leads me to beleive that bakaras...i cant spell the persons name is your brother, then it goes on to make me thinks that they are silver stardust's brother...and i dont get it sad

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:05 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
first i think that the thread maker is just little idiot who copies syren, but then the thread leads me to beleive that bakaras...i cant spell the persons name is your brother, then it goes on to make me thinks that they are silver stardust's brother...and i dont get it sad

He's my brother hun, and SS gave us the PSP program big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:14 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

oh embarrasment ....ok, now i understand

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:55 AM
Barakus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Barakus Found Paint! Shop Pro.....

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
Must I remind you that the lady you need to worship is the very same lady who gave us the ability to create sigs in the first place?

Consider her worshipped

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:43 PM
Barakus is currently offline Click here to Send Barakus a Private Message Find more posts by Barakus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barakus
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

Just to eliviate another one of you misconceptions, I HAVE NOT COPIED SYREN thank you very much... These sig's are my own work and i may have inverted the colours on one or two, with syrens permission, but that does not mean i have copied her, it just means i used the same artistic button as she, and many other people aswell, has used as it happens to be on paint! mad

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:47 PM
Barakus is currently offline Click here to Send Barakus a Private Message Find more posts by Barakus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by Barakus
Just to eliviate another one of you misconceptions, I HAVE NOT COPIED SYREN thank you very much... These sig's are my own work and i may have inverted the colours on one or two, with syrens permission, but that does not mean i have copied her, it just means i used the same artistic button as she, and many other people aswell, has used as it happens to be on paint! mad

*b!tch slaps you*

Get OFF Nazzy's back, if you didn't notice she actually said she thought you were a little idiot who copied me AT FIRST but that concept was quickly replaced when she noticed that you were either the brother of me or Alana. You can be such a Drama Queen bro, I guess it's in the genes big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:09 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

i meant the title of the thread not the sigs, anyway

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:54 PM
Syren
dreaming

laughing out loud It's gotten a bit silly, he has the same tendencies to react overwhelmingly, like me, and think after. Sorry hun erm

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:03 PM
Barakus
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
i meant the title of the thread not the sigs, anyway

Me thinks me owes an apology embarrasment

I guess it's because already people have been 'dissin' my thread, i do apologise.

Anyways i was stumped for a name for the thread so syren chose it lol..

Last edited by Barakus on Oct 31st, 2004 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:34 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

embarrasment oh, well, ok then, i think we just all took a diferent meaning from the others' posts.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:27 PM
Syren
dreaming

laughing This is hilarious. He's causing chaos in my cyber life now........

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 10:31 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

stick out tongue hehehe

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:04 AM
Peach
mordrem

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Barakus Found Paint! Shop Pro.....

quote:
Originally posted by Barakus
Consider her worshipped

Damn straight biatch!

Ahh, gotta love when younger siblings go on the same sites as you and cause chaos...right Kerz? laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:17 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i hope when my sister is 13 she will be as unaware of this place as she is now

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 03:06 AM
Syren
dreaming

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Barakus Found Paint! Shop Pro.....

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
Damn straight biatch!

Ahh, gotta love when younger siblings go on the same sites as you and cause chaos...right Kerz? laughing out loud

Oh yeah, I adore it big grin I actually told him about this place ages ago, when I wasn't living back home so I could talk with him more often. And he never came on miffed But now I'm home again, he starts coming on!! It's ridiculous wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:18 PM
Peach
mordrem

laughing out loud my brother joined waaaay back when I first did, and posted for a while, and then stopped coming...but then all of a sudden he's started posting again. Little shits they are wink

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:20 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barakus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Barakus Found Paint! Shop Pro.....

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
Oh yeah, I adore it big grin I actually told him about this place ages ago, when I wasn't living back home so I could talk with him more often. And he never came on miffed But now I'm home again, he starts coming on!! It's ridiculous wink

I live to annoy you cool

lol you know im only kidding sis!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 09:12 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

now dont try denying it, barakus, we all know younger siblings live the annoy their older borthers and sister

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:53 AM