KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)

Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

JT watched as the dead Predator (it's dead right?) sunk to the bottom, it's red blood dirtied the water around them. After checking her team was okay, JT kept swimming. But she got the feeling they weren't alone, it felt if though something else was down here, and it wasn't a Predator...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 09:05 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

(OOC: Preds have flurescent*SP?* yellow blood)

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 01:09 PM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

((its fluorescent and i believe your right, slightly greenish yellow))

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 02:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

Bee looked to Dozer then shrugged as she continued to swim through the water. 'F*ck it...I did try. The proud will learn...we always do...' She thought with a vague expression as she started to swim slowly through the water.

She let everyone bypass her as she started to drift in the back. Once there, she moved a hand from her back revealing the smallest hint of a tattoo. A whoosh sound was heard behind her. Bee stopped in the water and whipped around, seeing only a wave of water. She clutched onto her stiletto as she came to the conclusion that something other than the motley crew was in the water...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 05:37 PM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*reilly noticed something, something about the water... it was... stale, but it wasn't that, there were currents, more than there should be, that meant there were entrances they hadnt seen, which could let anything in. reilly drew his blade and placed it between his teeth while he swam.*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 08:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

'Dozer ignored evryone's offers of help and continued on. His arm, in fact his whole left side, felt like it was on fire, but he was going to do this himself or drown trying. There were enough dangers here to go around, and he was determined not to become a liability or the focus of a group pity party. Besides, if it came down to it, he'd sacrifice himself down here and take a few of the bad guys with him so the others could get away. "Hero sh*t," he thought to himself.

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 08:31 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

Bee continued to look into the water, nearly dropping her stiletto at her next sight. An alien creature swam up from behind a deformed rock structure. She blew out several bubbles in her surprise and stayed in a sort of innocent wide-eyed shock at seeing it start to swim towards her.

A yard or so away, it was intercepted by an invisible force that pinned it to the side. 'Holy sugar honey ice tea!' she thought, to shocked to even say the real word.

Bee popped above the surface (not unless they've been swimming underwater all this time) and pointed back to what she had seen. "They're are-, why are-, ARGH!" She pulled down onto her cornrows, forcing herself to think straight. "Their are Aliens and Predators swimming in this damn thing as if it's their private f*cking pool. Could we please speed this the hell up?!"

Bee tucked her stiletto into her pants pockets, making a face as she started to swim faster. 'The syndicate is not worth dying for...even if that IS the only way out...'

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 02:35 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Liana pulled up, swimming to the surface, "I share your enthusiasm in getting outta here asap my friend...Dozer's the one thats lagging and that's what I'm really worried about."

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:35 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*reilly watched the little war unfolding before his eyes. "f*ck this" he thought to himself. he turned around and swam to dozer, he grabbed him by his good arm and started swimming. "the only way your dying in here is over my dead body" he thought to himself*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 09:12 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~Uh, I'd appreciate if you didn't do that midnite127, especially if you don't know what creature I want to pop up, besides, you have to have more suspence. There will be no Predator down here, just a Water-Alien~

JT knew something was definetly here, down in the depths with them, below her. Without her group, she swam deep down until something nudged her ankle. She turned around slowly and tried to scream but only a big amount of bubbles gurgled from her mouth. It was one of those bug things, but it was different from the rest. It looked like it's body was made to adapt to water. It bared it's razored fangs and swam towards her through the water like some sought of snake. She quickly withdrew he knife, ready for the kill.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 09:50 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*reilly saw j.t. start swimming down. "stupid woman, splitting up is the worst thing we can do." He swam downwards after her, his knife drawn. he saw the alien grab her, and swam towards it, faster than before, knife at the ready...*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:05 PM
midnite127
Megami

((Oh, sorry, but there was already a predator either ways...I was just addin on to it...but hey, you can ignore it, it's no problem w/ me...))

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 05:04 PM
Capt.JK

'Dozer popped above the surface and gasped for another breath. Reilly had grabbed him and pulled him along, but disappeared down into the dark water after something. He tried to survey the small air pocket they were grabbing their air from, but without a torch or light stick, it was impossible to see more than a couple of inches if front of his face. He wasn't even sure which way to go; Tourmac had the map, and he hadn't seen her since she dived into the water.
"F*ck this," he grumbled. He dived back down and managed to catch a glimpse of someone's torch a few feet down in the black water. He pushed off towards it, wondering if maybe they had found a way out of this nightmare, or if the nightmare had maybe found them.

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 01:09 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

***Where the @#$% is everybody?!!***

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 05:26 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

***im waitin for blackcat to post...***

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 06:25 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~So sorry guys, I've been working with my Dad to get some money and doing nine-hour days. It's quiet tiring and I have very little time to come on here. I'm only work with him for about three more days, so as soon as that's over I'll come back here and post like crazy smile~

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 08:46 AM
Capt.JK

***Cool. I hope 'Dozer can hold his breath that long.***

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:23 AM
bolounit

late entry

((im not anti social but my character .....well his social skills are low however they are rapidly improving))description 6'4" 220 to 240(appears) lbs short black hair . last minute replacement for some lance corporeal . Medical waiver :artificial hip tends to set off metal detectors . quiet. Picks up slang and uses it sometime approprialty sometimes not quite approprialty . Standard side arm , assault riffle . Unusal feature is that he is wearing more of a garrison style ceramic armor and helmut much more heavy than what would be optimal for colonial marine in a rapid deployment situation. He seems tireless if his reactions are a little slow .))

Last edited by bolounit on Dec 18th, 2004 at 04:17 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 04:08 AM
bolounit is currently offline Click here to Send bolounit a Private Message Find more posts by bolounit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

((so is this rp over or still running?))

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 07:21 PM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

I have an AVP RPG on my own RPG site and if ANYONE THAT PARTICIPATED IN THIS RPG IS INTRESTED PM me and i will give you the address.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 05:54 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote