KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)

Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XornonJay

Name: Xornon Jay (X for short)
Occupation: Explosive freak, and small arms beast. Grew up loving fireworks, now gets paid to blow the sh!t outa things. Also very well trained with all pistols, and mp5.

(( hope thats cool))

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 04:45 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yeah, we'll start now, I'll be an Alien as well as a human.

J.D unleashed a powerful combination of punches and kicks to the punching-bad. She may be a woman, but she was still very strong. "Miss Tourmac?" said a voice from behind. J.D spun around, 'Yes?' she answered.
"I have a proposition for you," said the man dressed in black.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 08:00 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

You guys need a machine gunner?

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 09:47 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*reilly was in his quarters reading the latest field reports from the infantry's combat maneuvers*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 09:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

If it's cool with you guys:

Name: Orville "Bulldozer" Tobias
Bio: Bulldozer is a mountain of a man who loves his guns big and fast. The resident squad heavy machine gunner. Also pretty good with his hands.
Quote: "Let's ROCK!!!"

*Bulldozer is in the cafeteria chowing down on a few raw eggs and such, waiting for news of the squad's next assignment or his transfer back home if you don't need me in here.*

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:21 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

X rotated his shoulders, loosening his neck and shoulders, then quickly spun on his heels and pulled his Desert Eagle out of his belt, firing the entire clip at the target 200 meters away. He placed the gun back in his belt and used his binoculars to see where he had hit. 8 of the 16 rounds had hit the head, 6 of them hit the chest, and the others hit the arms. Drake cursed to himself. He had moved his target back by 50 meters to test himself, but he had wanted to do better. He pulled out a pen sized remote and pressed the bottom. The target exploded as an eighth of a pound of C4 was detonated. Drake didn't even blink as he smiled. He had an adrenilin rush every time he blew something up, no matter how big or small.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:34 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

Name-Artanis Javiss
Gender-Male
Age-17
Occupation-Profession Sniper, Computer Technetion,
Bio-as a surviver of 9/11 Artanis has always been a bit skidish. he joined the army to help defeat terrorists. he became a professional sniper. after his first year he was accused of killing terrorist prisoners
but their wasn't enough proof. hewas relieved of duty.

Artanis was outside of a local compound. after his being relieved from the army he took up hunting. the outside is cold his breath can be seen. his blonde hair is going wild dur to the wind. he lights a cigerette and begins to smake.

Man dressed in black-
Hello mr.Jarvis

Artanis turns his head to find a man who stands a couple inches taller than him.

Artanis-
Ya?

Man-
My employer has an oppertunaty of a life time i wishes for you to take part in.

Artanis-
Ya dont say, well personally i dont care

Artanis throws his cigerette on the ground and stomps it out and begins to walk away.

Man-
We're even willing to reinstate you in the army if you help.

Artanis stops and turns around

Artanis-
Ya dont say

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:38 PM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

Bulldozer scoots his chair away from the table and dumps his tray on the conveyor belt.
"Damn, still hungry," he mumbles to himself. "I wish somebody would tell me what the hell is takin' so long to get our new orders."
He walks out of the cafeteria and heads for the private quarters section.
"Maybe Reilly knows what the f*ck is goin' on."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:29 PM
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

Artanis
Exactly how do you expect to do that

Man
my employer had strong ties with the military

a grin appears on his face as he light another cigerette.

Artanis
If you can do that than ya got yourself a deal.

The man and Artanis shake hands

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:37 PM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*reilly put his head in his hands, pissed off. there was something wrong with the progress reports he couldnt put his finger on, but everything looked fine. he rubbed his eyes and yawned, it had been too long since he saw combat, he was only an instructor now. he sat back and closed his eyes, contemplating where he was going in life*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

The roar of a helicopter filled the area. Artanis was finishing packing his pack with a couple last minute provisions. A man, Carl Mortis walked over towards him and watched.

Carl-
Hay what cha doing

Artanis-
Packing up for the Antarctic trip

Artanis grabbed his machete and strapped it to his pack.

Carl-
Why ya bringin that machete then?

Artanis-
Protection

Carl-
Protection we got guns from all around.

Artanis-
I once knew a couple of guys stationed in antarctica, a polar bear broke into there station and attacked them. one of them shoot it, didn't even phased the bear it then bit him in the neck

Carl-
Dang that must suck.

Artanis-
ya but the other guy had a machete and his gun was in his bag after a fight he slashed the bears throat.

Carl-
Man thats lucky

Artanis-
ya

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:56 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ghalas-at was walking along the paths of the jungle planet, Then he suddenly leaped to one tree and then to another with very amazing jumps and speed.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:59 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

After a couple hours and days Artanis and Carl reached the anarctic Space port. the goverment had hidden a secret spaceport from the eyes of the real world. this is were Artanis and Carl discover they are to be launched into the cold dark void of space...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:02 AM
Capt.JK

*** What year is it in this storyline, anyway?***

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:05 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*no idea*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:08 AM
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

i think its like 2010 or some were around that cause the plot says they travel to a far away planet to find aliens and predators fighting

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:09 AM
Capt.JK

***My guy's coming to see your guy, if that's cool with you, because I have no idea where else to go until we jump into the story. Think of this as our "2 fighters walk into a tavern" scenario. Cool?***

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:11 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Suddenly Ghalas- At turned over and took out his electric pike, He slashed. There was an alien behind him, He slashed him into two pieces...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:13 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

whos two guys?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:14 AM
Capt.JK

***If you mean me, my guy (Bulldozer), was going to see PR1983's guy (Reilly), to find out when their new orders are coming through. I just figured this would give us some familiarity with each other, since we're supposed to be a marine unit. Or maybe I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm just winging it.***

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:20 AM