KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)

Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

*Cant...I resist...Pressing...Fastforward...Button...*

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 07:46 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

(Sorry but he is white)

Travis began to recite the lord's Prayer in his thoughts as the sound of the falling craft reached ear-splitting levels. Then everything happend so fast. The craft hit the surface, but skipped a few thousand feet before coming to a stop. Travis picked himself off of the floor as water began to pour into the large hole. "Aw great, i already had my bath for the month." he said to himself as he looked around at his fellow survivors. Soon the water stopped rising at his waist, this meant that they must be in the shallow area of this particular body of water. "A little luck in a bad situation eh.. what the?" Travis reached into the water and pulled someone's sniper rifle up. "Anyone lose this?"

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 06:38 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

As the craft settled into the muck, 'Dozer looked over at "Big T" and noticed that the "other" big guy was holding it together and seemed to be in one piece. Good. The two of them had been competing against one another good naturedly ever since boot camp. He was glad to see he was alright. 'Dozer unbuckled his safety harness and stood up in the thigh deep water pouring into the hole in the side of the ship. Soon it would be up to his waist, which was damn near chest height for most everyone else. He did a quick headcount to make sure everyone was still inside and in one piece; Reilly seemed okay, so'd the new commander. The crazy guys looked okay too. Hell, they were smilin' and laughin' like this was all part of the show!
"You alright, Reilly?!" 'Dozer shouted at his immediate superior. "I'ma check our gear; see what survived! What the hell was that, that hit us?!!"

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 06:49 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

J.T nursed a bloody scar on her forehead. "Is everyone alright?" she asked, looking over to her two soldiers Jake and Selena who were nursing cuts and bruises of thier own.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 07:34 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

"What the f*ck was that, Boss Lady?!!", 'Dozer yelled toward the pilot's section. "I thought we was checkin' out a light show!"

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:33 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Heedless of his own bleeding head, Bradshaw lunged at Travis, snatching his rifle out of the mans hand and hissing in his face.
"Get your hands off her!" He wailed and backed away from Travis, soothing his gun and stroking it gently. When he had calmed he looked up and frowned slightly.
"I'm sorry," he apologized to Travis, still stroking his gun. "I can get kinda crazy if people touch my sweetie, just keep your hands off her and all will be fine."
He smiled suddenly and moved closer to Travis, holding out his hand. "Bradshaw's the name, sharp shooting's my game."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 09:50 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Xornon shook his head, trying to stop the ship from spinning. He looked at his friend Bradshaw, ripping his gun from the big man's hands, and then introducing himself. X looked down at his briefcase and noticed it was opened a little bit. He opened it, and as soon as he did, two grenades pins came loose. They must have been disrupted during the crash. "Move!!!" he shouted as he jumped out of his seat and ran for the hole in the ship. He jumped out, and threw the grenades as had as he could. "Hit the deck!" The blast of both exploding shook the ship, but Xornon didn't move or shield his eyes. "Sorry about that everyone, seems my case was disturbed in the crash." Xornon's shoulders shook a bit as he got a chill from the blast. His explosions gave him the same rush Bradshaws gun gave him.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 09:20 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Travis reluctantly shook Bradshaw's hand, " The name is Travis, but everyone calls me Big T. You my friend need a woman." Suddenly a shout came from behind Bradshaw and a man came running by with a handful of grenades. The man stopped at the hole and threw them out, and seconds later the explosion rocked the ship. "Sorry about that everyone, seems my case was disturbed in the crash." the guy said. He was visibly shaking, but Travis felt it was more like Bradshaw and his gun. They both got off on their weapons. "Great! now whatever shot us knows we're still alive. 'Dozer break out the weapons, and get me a first aid kit!" Travis said as he seemed to take charge. Their 'leader' more worried about her friends still hadn't checked on the grunts. Travis held his side as blood began to seep through his uniform. "Yo, boss lady. we're ok too, incase you give a damn." he shouted across the cabin as 'Dozer came walking to his side.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 09:46 PM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Xornon smiled at the big man. "Oh suck it up big man, you seem big enough." Xornon walked over to him and his friend. "Just kidding by the way. To warn you in advance, I can be someone sarcastic, so if I say something, just ignore me. If its something serious though, don't worry, you'll know it. Name's Xornon Jay, demolition and small arms guy."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:08 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"Well people, that was no turbulence, we were shot at, maybe we'll get some excitement after all on this trip."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:08 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

"Well Xornon, You pull another half-assed stunt like that and I will make sure it will be your last. We don't need something here that can kill us, especially one of our own." Travis said good naturedly as one of his large fingers poked Xornon in the chest. "Well people, that was no turbulence, we were shot at, maybe we'll get some excitement after all on this trip." Reilly said. Travis rolled his eyes and turned around. "Hey Reilly! You have a real talent for stating the obvious don't you?" he said before turning back to Xornon, "With commanding officers like these who needs enemies. One doesn't care about us and the other's Shoe size is higher than his IQ" Travis laughed as he kept pressure on his bleeding side.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:28 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Suddenly hundred of predators appeared around the marines, One of them who was the tallest and muscular, and had a big blue mark on his shoulder, came up and made loud clicking sounds.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:51 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
Suddenly hundred of predators appeared around the marines, One of them who was the tallest and muscular, and had a big blue mark on his shoulder, came up and made loud clicking sounds.

(TO <Tidus> No offense dude, but what the hell are you thinking?! Don't you pay attention?!! The predators are supposed to be battleing the Aliens, not to mention that there should not be a HUNDRED of them! dude that post has the potenial to ruin this whole rpg. It is lame. You need to grow up and try to think up better posts. TO EVERYONE ELSE: Who else thinks we should ignore that last post?)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:07 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Dude, a spaceship falls into the planet, the predators see it with their amazing eye sight, they are wonderous arent they! PLus you landed right next to their temple! And ill change it to dozens)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:34 AM
XornonJay

((me, but dude, chill. I mean, i agree, but Jesus, calm down a little bit To Tidus: They are far to busy trying to fight the Aliens then see a small ship crash. Let me think.... aliens with freaky second mouths and acid blood, or a small group of marines?))

Xornon looked up at the big man. "If I pull another stunt like that, there won't be anyone left alive with in 100 feet to make it be my last. Except maybe my friend here," he said smiling, nudging Bradshaw. "but you're right, if someone doesn't step up and get smart fast, I'd rather follow Sweetie then them," He said, mentioning Bradshas gun by his affectionate term.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:40 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Predators have one giant temple. ONLY ONE. It costs alot to them. A Dozen only came, There are two dozen. THe other dozen is fighting. Capish??

Suddenly a doozen predators circled the marined, Ghalas-at the tallest one took a step forward and made loud clicking sounds.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:51 AM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

(You're right, sorry i lost control. I just want this rpg to be enjoyable while still making some sense.)

Travis chuckled as he took the first aid from 'Dozer and his smartgun. "thanks 'Doze. So anyone here going to take charge or are you going to leave that up to me?" he asked around the cabin. the weary faces of everyone told the tale, even while the boss lady still ignored them.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:52 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Suddenly a doozen predators circled the marined, Ghalas-at the tallest one took a step forward and made loud clicking sounds.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:55 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*reilly looked at the tallest one, the leader he thought to himself.*

"boss, any suggestions that dont get us all killed?"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

'Dozer handed off the first aid kit to Big T and started strapping on his smart gun harness. Strange noises erupted outside the ship. He peered out through the hole over Reilly's head and let out a low whistle. "What the fu... Reilly, dude, forget ever'thing I said earlier. This trip is gonna be the sh*t." He glanced over his shoulder at the two nutcases, "Looks like we got company, boys and girls! Suck it up, marines! Time to do what we do!"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:59 AM