KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter sequal

Harry Potter sequal
Started by: star22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
star22

Meanwhile, Jessica Potter was shopping in Diagon Alley for her supplies for her fifth year at Hogwarts. She was accompanied by her parents, which made things rather difficult as the other costomers stared at the famous couple. Sometimes she wished that she had different parents just so she could be ignored.

Jessica groaned as her mother picked up a copy of Hogwarts: A History. She had told Hermione many times that she didn't want to read the book, but her mother still kept trying. Thankfully, her father could talk sense to her mother. He winked at her as he steared Hermione away from the books and towards the counter. They payed for the books and headed down the streeet to the Leaky Cauldron.

I am the Dark Side~ Sig image by Tracyn

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 10:12 AM
star22 is currently offline Click here to Send star22 a Private Message Find more posts by star22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Draco finally returned home from work and Carter sprung up to greet him. "Can we go to Diagon Alley yet father?" he asked in a rush. The truth was that he just wanted the new brookstick that came out this summer. He knew if he begged, he'd get it. "Fine, get you mother and we'll go," Draco said with a drawl.

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:40 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

Name:Jason John Potter
Parents:Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.
Eyes:Green
Hair:Brown and messy like Harry's.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 12:45 AM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

Jason waited at home.He had gotten his school supplies a week before.Turning in his chair,he read The Daily Phrophet.Groaning,he ripped up the paper and began to fix his dinner.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 12:50 AM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

NAME:Joseph Martin Weasley
PARENTS:Fred Weasley and Alica Spinnet
EYES:Green
HAIR:Red
BIO:Helps father and uncle out at joke shop. loves inventing just like his father, excellent beater and quidditch captian for Gryffindor.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:35 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Joseph fumbled around his fathers joke shop looking for anything that might help him get through his last year at Hogwarts, he wasn't looking forward to it, after all his father never finished school. Finally he found what would help him, it was a map, this map was much like the mauraders map, but it had more detail, and had been added on and all the blocked passages had been removed.
"Dad, what is this?" Joseph asked.

"Oh thats a map of Hogwarts, me and your uncle made it while we were at school, we got the idea when we found a map at school. so we decided to improve upon it." Fred said.

"Can i have it?" Joseph asked, "I promise i wont let anybody see it, not even my cousins or brothers. well maybe Ben, after all we are twins."

"Hiya Joseph, whatcha got there?" Ben asked.

"It's Dad's old map of hogwarts." Joseph replied.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:43 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote