KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » FINAL SLUGFEST BATTLE: Crazyspinz vs Norrin Radd [Vote or Die](j/k) You decide!

FINAL SLUGFEST BATTLE: Crazyspinz vs Norrin Radd [Vote or Die](j/k) You decide!
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

FINAL SLUGFEST BATTLE: Crazyspinz vs Norrin Radd [Vote or Die](j/k) You decide!

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 07:30 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

This just reminded me, lets make this more interesting:

The winners team gets to KILL P. Diddy. There's some motivation for y'all.wink

Oh, and I vote Norrin's team.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 07:39 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
This just reminded me, lets make this more interesting:

The winners team gets to KILL P. Diddy. There's some motivation for y'all.wink

Oh, and I vote Norrin's team.

LOLOLOL, thanks

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 09:18 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

where do i begin, let me see.

black panther and batman would beat the living crap out of black cat and punisher, panther with his vibranium suit, his bullet proof.
archangel and lizard against iceman and sunfire, that would be so easy, iceman could take down both of them, i could use sunfire in other battle, but if you like fried lizard for lunch, i could put sunfire burning lizard down.
war machine is no mach for a guy that can do pretty much what he imagines (spawn).
holocaust, now here´s some chalange, but against IW protective fields, he would get some real troubles, he is not able to destroy sue´s force fields, and i could protect my entire team with force fields and send them to attack holocaust, i´m imagining spawn protected by sue force field using all is power on holocaust, or sunfire, or iceman, really beacause the rest of your team goes down easely (with exception of holocaust and redshift).

Silver Surfer VS Redshift:

i think no one knows what would happen if this two fought, you think red would win, i think surfer would win, we don´t have proofs, and don´t say red beat him because the first time a hero meets a villain in the beggining he always get slapped, and in the end he wins, in that case surfer won but it wasn´t fighting. wich reminds me (and you admitted that) surfer is way smarter then redshift, he would find a way of beating red.

but since i´m not seeing your team giving me a problem, with red exception, i could use all my team against red, imagine the odds having surfer fighting with IW help, that would be awsome.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 30th, 2004 at 09:30 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 09:28 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

norrin's team gets my vote

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:58 AM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I'm going with norrin on this one. As I said before, anyone with Spawn AND Silver Surfer on the same team, well you just better watch out.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:37 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Norrin.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:39 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

ok, everyone has basicaly voted before ive said anything, witch sucks.

sue would not be able to encase my team in anything, red shifts swords could cut through them. surfer did beat redshift, BUT he onlt beat him by outsmarting him in space, SS was being over powered by redshift, and in the city SS wouldnt be so fortuneate, and redshift has magnecic powers, mutch more powerfull than magnetos, he could send entire buildings flying at norrins team.

death angel almost killed boby drake in the comics, by sheer over powering an skill. sunfire might beat lizard, BUT if lizard got like 2 hits away, sunfire would be finished.

holocaust and spawn would be a realy hard fight to call. BUT holocaust drains life force without hurting the other person but he could drains spawns magic energy that makes him so power full and spawn would run out and be basicaly useless.

sue is useles in this fight because her invisible shelds would do nothing to my team because red shift would break them with ease.

as for the street level im screwed.

PS dont you have to say why u think the other team wins? as said in the last battle

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:07 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

crazy your strategy is hilarius, really, redshift cutting sues´s force field LOL. her force field held against galactus, think she´s going to have a problem with redshift? i don´t think so.

about holocaust, absorbing the life forces of others, it´s against the rulez, you are always saying he don´t hurt them when he does it, but the rulez don´t mention anything about pain, it is stated that absorbing powers are banned. but its curious because you are saying he would absorb spawn´s life force (yes one of holocaust power is to absorb life force) when spawn is dead. and you are underestimating spawn, he could teleport and attack holocaust with immense power.

and about iceman, i am not talking about old iceman, but the actual one, read the link, archangel is outmached against him. Iceman would destroy him.

one last thing the battle is in a city, but surfer and redshift can go to space if they want, actually they can go whatever they wanted, and surfer outsmarted him once, he would do it again.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 30th, 2004 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:13 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

i am voting for norrin, because
Silver Surfer and Spawn could wipe out the rest of the team, while Sue creates a defensive force field. Batman and Black Panther would dispose of the other street level characters pretty quickly, thus being able to help the rest of the team.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:18 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

thanks everyone for voting

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:20 PM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
i am voting for norrin, because
Silver Surfer and Spawn could wipe out the rest of the team, while Sue creates a defensive force field. Batman and Black Panther would dispose of the other street level characters pretty quickly, thus being able to help the rest of the team.

sues force feilds are useless in this fight. spawns energy old be drained by holocaust, making him useless

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:27 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
sues force feilds are useless in this fight. spawns energy old be drained by holocaust, making him useless

you dint´t read my post did you? or are you running away?

redshift is NOT able to cut sue´s force fields, can you prove otherwise?

sue´s force field held down against galactus, redshift is no where near galactus level. i´ve stated this many times, surfer, or morg or redshift would be able to beat sue alone, but they are not able to destroy sue´s force fields in seconds, they would eventually destroy her force field since her energy don´t last forever, but shes able to held down for quite some time against them.

and holocaus IS NOT able to drain spawns powers, first because we do not know if he´s able to do that to spawn (spawn body doens´t work like a body of a mutant), second because spawn can teleport and escape from holocaust, and third absorbing powers are not allowed in the tournament. (thats why rogue was banned)
if holocaust absorbing powers were allowed, then i also could put sue creating force bubbles inside your team members body, and iceman could also freeze the water inside your team members body, and trust me you do not want that to happen.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:04 PM
Loot

i forgot to say one more reason why holocaust wouldn´t be able to use his absorbing powers: Sue richards is the reason she will protect my team with force fields.

actually snake eyes post, pretty much explains my victory, simple and clear.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:26 PM
Ka1n

my vote goes to norrin

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:42 PM
Ka1n is currently offline Click here to Send Ka1n a Private Message Find more posts by Ka1n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd

third absorbing powers are not allowed in the tournament. (thats why rogue was banned)
if holocaust absorbing powers were allowed, then i also could put sue creating force bubbles inside your team members body, and iceman could also freeze the water inside your team members body, and trust me you do not want that to happen.

Absorbing powers are allowed if they do not injure the person being absorbed. Rogue's power does so she is banned.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 08:08 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Evangel94
Absorbing powers are allowed if they do not injure the person being absorbed. Rogue's power does so she is banned.

thats the part i don´t understand, so a guy comes and absorbs someone life force till the person in question gets KO, and that is not considered injury?

ok, i have no problem with that i already stated how the fight would go if holocaust could use his absorbing powers.

against sue´s force fields or spawn, the only thing holocaust is going to absorb is the dust in the floor, when they start cleaning the floor with him.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 08:24 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

If you had a problem with it, you should have brought it up with the draft.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 08:53 PM
Loot

i have no problem with that, i said in the preview post that i already used a strategy counting with his absorbing powers. (got to be prepared for everything)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 08:58 PM