KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel Fighters Hierarchy

Marvel Fighters Hierarchy
Started by: Krissy Von Doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Cap was a 98lb weakling before taking the serum. Doctor Erskine, head of the super soldier experiment was impressed by his tenacity and willingness, however if it was unmatched by his feeble body. He aimed to not only create super soldiers from regular schmucks, but also to turn the flat footed sickly rejects into soldiers who could defend their country as well. Thus the serum went to Rogers.

Behind the good doctor's back, it also went to another man, McIntyre. He was a healthy and strong man, but had been repremanded for misconduct. A general gave it to him, thinking that administering it to weak people like Rogers was a mistake. However, I think Erskine had to give the recipient a special innoculation, which the general failed to administer, eventually killing Protocide. He was put on ice however, later found by A.I.M. and revived. Hasn't been seen since some of the later Cap v3 issues.

Tests for the super soldier serum were originally given to enlisted African America men. One of these men, Isaiah Bradley went on to become a black Captain America before Rogers' time. The serum was unstable though, causing brain damage. However, it was passed onto his son Josiah X, who has super soldier abilities.

Last edited by ScarletSpider on Nov 5th, 2004 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 08:19 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Nice moves, Scarlet Spider, nice moves. That was very detailed. Your efforts have been most appreciated.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 09:49 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Glad to see someone appreciates me wink

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:00 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Alright alright, his fighting prowess alone though still puts him on this list.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 05:32 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

do these fighters have to live on Earth?...here is my Earthling list...but I just had to have some ties:

-Shang Chi
-Stick
-Black Panther/Killmonger
-Captain America/Iron Fist
-Mantis (sometimes on Earth)
-Daredevil
-Karnak
-Elektra
-Deadpool/Bullseye
-Nomad/Task Master (can copy fighting style but not strategy or determination)
-Sabretooth
-Wolverine
-Cable
-Nick Fury
-Punisher
-Kazar
-Omega Red

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 07:33 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Cap is better than Panther no matter how much he's praised him.

DD, Elektra, Bullseye, Fury, Punisher and possibly others aren't even close.

Taskmaster doesn't count and if Nomad has the same power neither does he.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:37 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
Alright alright, his fighting prowess alone though still puts him
on this list.

But a simple sucker punch to Rogers, pre-serum, would send him to the nearest MASH unit.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 04:09 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Cap is better than Panther no matter how much he's praised him.

DD, Elektra, Bullseye, Fury, Punisher and possibly others aren't even close.

Taskmaster doesn't count and if Nomad has the same power neither does he.

Taskmaster's memory is a skill he learned. Its not a mutant ability or something unnatural, its like someone with a faster reaction time then someone else.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 07:15 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
do these fighters have to live on Earth?...here is my Earthling list...but I just had to have some ties:

-Shang Chi
-Stick
-Black Panther/Killmonger
-Captain America/Iron Fist
-Mantis (sometimes on Earth)
-Daredevil
-Karnak
-Elektra
-Deadpool/Bullseye
-Nomad/Task Master (can copy fighting style but not strategy or determination)
-Sabretooth
-Wolverine
-Cable
-Nick Fury
-Punisher
-Kazar
-Omega Red

This looks more accurate. Though I'm not sure Kazar should be that low - he lives in Savage Land (I can't see Punisher beating Kazar in hand to hand)! And I think the only two who should be tied are Cap and Panther. And if Karnak is included, he'd probably be number two as he can end any fight with one hit really.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 01:38 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

And you forgot the Cat!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:27 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Alright memory counts, although i'm still not sure on the nature of it. If he can copy any style then it depends on his tactics. That too my understanding is superb. This theoretically would put him slightly above anyone he fights unless that person was a superior strategist. As for Nomad if it's a power then he doesn't belong on this list at all.

Elektra in one of her versions would go on this list, I guess that's why people keep listing her. DD was only able to match Electra 'cause of his his heightened senses. He's good but not that good without his powers. Bullseye's been beat severelly by DD, with ranged weaponry I'd agree he'd belong on this list but he's just not that good all around.

Punisher's great with firearms, but not so great in hand to hand. He's thrown down seriously but he'd be outmatched by the people on this list badly. Plus Punisher killed Fury (damn you marvel for bringin him back) and they're both basically on the same skill level.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 06:54 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

The Panther and Cap have fought on multiple occasions...Panther held back and they still drawed...when you count Panther's superior athleticism and agility, he edges out over Cap...Im not saying DD is only slightly below them...its just the order of the list..I didnt guage their fighting ability, I just ranked them...thus, I can put anyone on the wish I feel like, as long as its in the right order...Maybe I should place Kazar higher...I havent seen him fight many good fighters...He has fought and lost to Panther though, doesnt mean much since everyone loses to him almost. Punisher has held his own with Wolverine in hand to hand using just a knife, so that counts for something. Fury, he's old as hell and been extensively trained by military just like any weapon X guys, and takes anual doses of super soldier serum to slow his aging. Fury, has more resources and intelligence than most of these guys too...I think Karnak can take most people on this list out with one hit...he has trained his body for centuries and even controls his autonomic functions...he has more endurance, speed, and better reaction time than captain america...he's also one of the few royal inhumans to not recieve any mutation...he has been taken down by Panther so thats the only reason I placed him so far down...still, the X-guys r nowhere near his level. As for Cat, I wasnt sure where to put him...in a sense of strictly fighting, r u sure he belongs as high as number 2?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 09:53 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Don't get your panties all up on a bunch.

Sure you can put whoever you want on the list. They just don't qualify as Marvel's best fighters so I didn't see a reason to list them is all.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 12:43 PM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

The thing with Karnak is he can see the flaw/weakness in anything so he only has to defend against any attack and hit once. Nomad was a replacement Captain America for a while, I think (not sure so don't quote me on that), so he's right to be placed in the middle. That being said, should US Agent be considered or any others trained by Cap, like Hawkeye? I'm just saying

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 01:08 PM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
As for Cat, I wasnt sure where to put him...in a sense of strictly fighting, r u sure he belongs as high as number 2?

Originally he was a "villian" from the Master of Kung Fu (Shang Chi's) series. Though displeased with his life style (the tattoo, mercenary tendencies etc.) Shang Chi respects him as a fighter, and says he is a master of the fighting arts. He has beaten Iron Fist before, and stalemated Shang.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:59 PM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

What about Fu Man Chu?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:08 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Marvel lost rights to use him. So the estate of whomever created the character is now in charge of him, and will lease him out as they want. Currently, Marvel does not possess the rights to use him, much like Conan.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:10 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

You guys totaly forgot to put Agent X, who is below DP in melee, but above in gunnery.

Also, Blade. Even without his vampiric powers he would put the hurt down on the bottom of the list. Definitly above punisher, maybe right around Sabs/wolvie/cable

This forum sucks.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:26 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Marvel lost rights to use him. So the estate of whomever created the character is now in charge of him, and will lease him out as they want. Currently, Marvel does not possess the rights to use him, much like Conan.

Damn you marvel...

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:44 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea but the thing about karnak's ability is that it is from training...its not a power, or mutant/inhuman in nature...more like spiritual...he is kinda like Slade in some ways

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:54 AM