KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel Fighters Hierarchy

Marvel Fighters Hierarchy
Started by: Krissy Von Doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I read Elektra's death but didn't read after that. I have to say I really hate how they just pan out Adamantium these days. It's suppose to be rare but more and more characters are getting it. Then they go and kill perfectly good characters that deserve much better to pretend that the adamantium is coming from somewhere.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:43 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

hmmm, i heard that panther beat shang chi once, can someone verify that fact please.
i dont think its true though, chi along with stick is just about as good as they come

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 12:52 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I doubt it. But either way, any victoy where Panther is wearing his vibranium suit should seriously be reevaluated.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:00 PM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

hmmm, which other heroes has chi gon up against?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:07 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

panther and shang chi have fought briefly and to a draw...but this is way before the suit...he only started wearing the suit after the Onslaught story....basically all his real fights that are evidence for him being at the top of the list were when he was wearing a black piece of spandex...Wolverine is an awesome fighter...he has been writed very badly these past few years, and downgraded in the fighting departent...however, even at his best he was definitely below panther and captain america...Daredevil beat Sabertooth with two hits...that should suggest he is above wolverine in fighting...
like I said before....my top five would have to be:

Shang-Chi
Stick
Black Panther
Captain America/Iron Fist
(someone could certainly argue that Mantis should be in the top five...she isnt on Earth much, but her alien martial arts are proficient enough to fight some cosmics although her power is dramatically lower ie Silver Surfer)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:42 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

maybe Im wrong about Iron-fist...maybe I should just throw Daredevil in there...I would like to know what NEVER would have to say...he knows more about Shang-Chi, Black Panther, Daredevil, and Iron Fist more than any of us...he has apparently read every appearance these guys have made.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:44 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Daredevil kicked the crap out of Iron Fist back in the first contest of champions

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:32 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

But Batroc could beat them all.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:49 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

was batroc that avenger who used to wear that suit that looked like a combo of wolverine and DD's yellow suit?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:54 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

No. That was Demolition Man (D-Man for short). Batroc is a Captain American foe. A master of Savate Kick Boxing, along with a host of other styles, uses a whip cane as a weapon, which he boasts when properly used can kill a man in something like 3 hits.

Here's a pic of him: http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsb/batroc.gif

He's French.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:15 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Bah, I can do it in one (and Cap has.)

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:14 AM
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

Would anyone consider Puck from Alpha Flight?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 08:17 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

No, because he's a midget. I could punt him.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 08:29 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
But Batroc could beat them all.

I can't believe I'm even dignifying this comment with a response. In Captain America #30, October 2004, Cap beats the crap out of Batroc AND his henchmen in only 4 pages. He ends with the word "Idiot." End of that.

In the "Contest of Champions II" series, Dead Pool beat DD, and Cap defeated Black Panther. And I quote (BP referring to Cap):

"The speed and reactions of the man are incredible. For every move, he has a counter. He adapts instinctively to every situation, every fighting style. Yet - why do I sense that he is HOLDING BACK?"

Any questions?

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:00 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Excellent, it's good to have a Cap fan on. No one wants to give the fighting machine the credit he deserves in these threads.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 08:51 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Deadpool used a hologram to fool DD, if you don't count hs healing factor, his gizmos or his immortality, DP would lose.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 09:09 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Well that is the point, it's about fighting to my understanding not powers and gizmos.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 11:44 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

But you also have to figure in DD has the supersense. Deadpool has more experience fighting, and uses more forms of martial arts, as proven when he defeated Taskmaster by using his dance style as taught by sensei lionel richie.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:26 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

nothing compared to the chaste

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 06:39 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
Any questions?

Lol, it was a joke, jeez. It eez jest no one gives ze maztair of Savate Keek Boxing ze credit he deservez.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 06:42 PM