KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel Fighters Hierarchy

Marvel Fighters Hierarchy
Started by: Krissy Von Doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lol, so now ur gonna act all grown up on me hun, callin ME "son", lol. just kiddin man.
btw, im still 16 so technically, u can call me that,lol

16?!?!

our love affair then just might not work

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 05:58 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

hmmm, wish i had a comic lovin dad like you guys.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 06:01 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

paola honey, i may be 16 years old, but i gotta hotter body than any guy here, {not to mention that my mental level far exceeds that of any 40 year old ue met.

hey im not jokin about the body, i work out like mad

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 06:05 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

think of it this way, by the time your 50 or sumthin, ill be in my 30s, now wouldnt that be lovely.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 06:07 PM
Paola
Ronin

shifty doesn't sound bad at all.... but we'll discuss it THEN.

back on topic

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 06:27 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

quote:
paola honey, i may be 16 years old, but i gotta hotter body than any guy here, {not to mention that my mental level far exceeds that of any 40 year old ue met.

hey im not jokin about the body, i work out like mad

Dude, my girlfriend (the mother of my son) is a 23 year old lingerie/fashion model (11 years my junior), and I've got 2 college degrees. Don't purport to be the only one who can lift a set of weights or bench-press a dictionary. But it's good that you work out and read. Now spank him Paola.

Anyway, back to the thread. I'm not sure how I'd rank 'em, but I would definitely place Shang-Chi, Captain America, Black Panther, Stick, and DD as the top terrace, with maybe Iron Fist somewhere nearby on the list (Top 10, anyway).

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 09:50 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

What's your list Capt.JK? I'd like to see where you rank everyone.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 11:34 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think a better list is ecption of black panther[don't know him well]
wolverine
captian
ogun
sticks
master x
shang chi{reason he so low is he lost to wolverien in 5 sconds flatt]
iron first
electra
daredevil
bulleye

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 05:24 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

quote:
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I think a better list is ecption of black panther[don't know him well]
wolverine
captian
ogun
sticks
master x
shang chi{reason he so low is he lost to wolverien in 5 sconds flatt]
iron first
electra
daredevil
bulleye

Oh Wolverine 8888....its good to see u back....you make the threads so much more interesting

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 03:12 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
shifty doesn't sound bad at all.... but we'll discuss it THEN.

back on topic

hey i should send u a pic of me..although i don't work out a lot i seem to be "hot" to a lot of people!!

btw, still not sure about Bullseye bein on the list.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 05:31 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

because bullseye is very fast, accurate, and has the same edge as batman in the fact that he is a monomaniac who studies his opponents obsesively before fighting and tends to get a leg up on them.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 08:55 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

hey easy cap JK. i wasnt implyin that you cant lift a set of weights, its just that i do a little bit more than just wieght liftin n bench pressin, and im afraid to say that unless you are capable of beatin an interstate body buildin champion in endurance and strenght, you really dont compare to me{physically}, and dont even get me started on the intellectual stuff.u might beat even beat me physically{although i wouldnt bet on it}, but if u ever make the mistake of startin a phylosophycal argument with me, there can be NOOO victory for you, lol.{sorry paola, had to let it out}

anyway, woverine8888, all i gotta say is, what the hell were u thinkin when u wrote that list!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 04:59 PM
Capt.JK

quote:
hey easy cap JK. i wasnt implyin that you cant lift a set of weights, its just that i do a little bit more than just wieght liftin n bench pressin, and im afraid to say that unless you are capable of beatin an interstate body buildin champion in endurance and strenght, you really dont compare to me{physically}, and dont even get me started on the intellectual stuff.u might beat even beat me physically{although i wouldnt bet on it}, but if u ever make the mistake of startin a phylosophycal argument with me, there can be NOOO victory for you, lol.{sorry paola, had to let it out}

anyway, woverine8888, all i gotta say is, what the hell were u thinkin when u wrote that list!

Uhhh... yeah. I was just joking around, but since the question was implied, I'm 6'4", weigh in at around 265, and work out 5-6 days a week. And, going by your typing skills, I'm not worried about the intellectual side of our friendly competition either. I never went in for "professional" body building (although I was approached about it on several occasions), because I was always pursuing other interests (I'm a writer).
Anyway, Paola, sorry. But when a man is called out like that, well... "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 05:18 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

not that i wanna turn this into a personal debate forum{paola}, but im '6", i keep my weight and muscle mass to a minimum, im 65{kg}, but my muscles are stronger than most professional budy builders, i work out every day for around 3 hours{better believe it cap}, although my workout is a bit different than any you have heard of, i exercise EVERY, thas right EVERY, single muscle of my body and also concentrate on every tendon, i am very agile, a great swimmer, and a top notch martial artist{well at least i try top think so}, a few weaks ago i worked out and stretched so much that all my wing muscles and forearm miuscles look like they belonged to bruce lee, but ive slowed down from then cause i got exams comin up and my doctor asked me to slow down too.

as a side note, i do around 1000 situps evey second day and can lift an average of 30 kg just on my neck muscles, also i routinely lift around 60kg on each arm for about 7minutes every weak and have jumped at least 6 feat after a small run{feat legs hands an all}. i also swim at least 50 metres underwater any chance i get to boost stamina and endurance, now you tell me how you compare to that, dont forget that im 16 too man

hey this is all in the name of healthy male sporstmanship anyway isnt it,
as you said so appropriately, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! haha.
and back on topic

whose better shang chi or stick, in your oppinion people

{sorry for fillin the forum up paola honey}

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 05:51 PM
Capt.JK

Cool, man. Let's just both agree that we are two sexy mutha (watch yo' mouth), and leave it at that.

I go with Shang-Chi.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 05:56 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Not trying to trash you at all, leon, but it might help if you spelt philosophical correctly, along with most of the other words in your post. Stop trying to start a pissing contest over how much time you've supposedly spent in the library, it's childish at best for one so intellectually adept as yourself. Heh.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 05:56 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Not trying to trash you at all, leon, but it might help if you spelt philosophical correctly, along with most of the other words in your post. Stop trying to start a pissing contest over how much time you've supposedly spent in the library, it's childish at best for one so intellectually adept as yourself. Heh.

ouch. lol.
hey..i was approached for modeling a few times...
here's my pic and profile.. http://profiles.yahoo.com/luisdsolorio

---but anyway back on topic!!

Last edited by gls on Nov 17th, 2004 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 06:06 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

ok has anyone thought of the champion of the universe as a possible entry in the forum, i mean even without his superhuman powers, hed still make a great fighter, he's like the karate kid of the marvel universe.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 06:13 PM
Capt.JK

quote:
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
What's your list Capt.JK? I'd like to see where you rank everyone.

I'm glad you asked:
Shang-Chi
Captain America
Stick
Dare Devil
Wolverine
Iron Fist
Killmonger
Black Panther
Bullseye
Electra

I probably forgot about somebody, but here's where I stand right now.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 07:09 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

You forgot Shen Kuei, known in some circles as... THE CAT!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 08:08 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote