KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » comic battle

venom or carnage
This poll is closed.
venom 3 42.86%
carnage 4 57.14%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

comic battle
Started by: imconfused

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
imconfused

it baisically always matters who your writter (and other people i cant name)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:09 AM
imconfused is currently offline Click here to Send imconfused a Private Message Find more posts by imconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Yeah, and by good writer I don't mean a battle involving Venom and Spidey not being able to lay a finger on an overpowered Carnage, one where there is an actual fight and carnage and venom stand on equal ground.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:12 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imconfused

i know, that is what it is

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:18 AM
imconfused is currently offline Click here to Send imconfused a Private Message Find more posts by imconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nomsans

well i can understand that when 1st spawned a sybiote has overwhelming strength and could possibly beat a vulverable venom or even more of a stretch, a vulnerable 'black' spiderman.
but...since venom is practically carnages' mother, venom brought him into this world, and venom can take him out of this world jus as easily!
as far as black spiderman, that is like combining the general stregnths of venom 'PLUS' the natural stregnth's that the radioactive spider that bit peter parker gave spiderman! so carnage would have no chance in hell!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 05:10 AM
nomsans is currently offline Click here to Send nomsans a Private Message Find more posts by nomsans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Venom would trick Carnage. He may be able to become as hard to see as the black ball he was in Secret War 1.
Virtually undetectability should win him this battle.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 02:19 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by imconfused
I personally think that carnage would win

he is a bit more agressive than venom and is able to make weapons out of his body

Yeah that was the whole point of Carnage, to out extreme the extreme Venom.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 04:00 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I always imagined carnage more volatile and dangerous just because of bystanders and he could do the crazy fighting that may be successful against some MAs (kinda like the way beat a telepath is to not think)

but spidey sense and a neutral environment would be the downfall for carnage

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 03:36 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

jeez this has to be one of the very first thread here

carnage wins btw

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 04:13 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
jeez this has to be one of the very first thread here

carnage wins btw

Look at the OP's profile.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=49313

Registered November 2nd 2004, made 33 posts over that and November 4th, and hasn't been back since.

I imagine he'd be with us, posting to this day, if it weren't for that pack of horny and hungry hyenas who killed him, violated his body, then ate him. That's what I'm going with what happened. Let us mourn imconfused, for what was and what could have been.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 12:35 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote