KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Justjakk in the box altered images

Justjakk in the box altered images
Started by: justjakk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Here is the colored pic of lil b. I couldnt get the touch up to work right so............here it is. Dont kill be lil.

Attachment: lilb.jpg
This has been downloaded 281 time(s).

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 10:26 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

here is an uncolored Vaya the elf. Hope ye like it.

Attachment: vayatheelf.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 10:35 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hmmm

You do great drawings....

Good job with the one that you did of Natashia and I.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 11:31 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

thanks bro.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 11:50 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by justjakk
here is an uncolored Vaya the elf. Hope ye like it.

Love it cant wait to see it colored. You did a great job smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 04:16 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Heres another i just finished. I call it Guardian Angel

You guardian angle one is nice, what does it mean if you don't mind me asking?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 04:18 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Love it cant wait to see it colored. You did a great job smile

I'm glad you liked it

quote:
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
You guardian angle one is nice, what does it mean if you don't mind me asking?

Really doesnt have much meaning to it. Its just a big, rough looking agel guy protecting a young small girl. She is holding on to his goatee and smiling as she seems to drift off to sleep and he tries to smile while being serious and cant do either cause shes pushed against his face. I kinda think of most of my pics to be a small flake of who i am. I am over-protective of anyone i am close to and at the same time i'm like the little girl (well not a girl persay) craving attention looking for someone to love me. Yanno its just what everyone wants or at least should want. Basically i draw what i like.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 09:11 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
I'm glad you liked it

Really doesnt have much meaning to it. Its just a big, rough looking agel guy protecting a young small girl. She is holding on to his goatee and smiling as she seems to drift off to sleep and he tries to smile while being serious and cant do either cause shes pushed against his face. I kinda think of most of my pics to be a small flake of who i am. I am over-protective of anyone i am close to and at the same time i'm like the little girl (well not a girl persay) craving attention looking for someone to love me. Yanno its just what everyone wants or at least should want. Basically i draw what i like.

Well you did at good job with both. smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 10:47 PM
misha

i love your artwork jakk
my favourite are the black and white ones because - well thats just what kind of drawings i love happy
keep up the good work!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 12:17 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I love it!! The drawing of me is great, thank you.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 12:29 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I love it!! The drawing of me is great, thank you.

I am glad you like it lil. I have to admit my touch up tool was not working like i wanted it sad that is why there is all the white lines. I was trying to make them less visible but i guess im not as good as i think i am lol stick out tongue.

And thanks misha, i like the original black and whites myself. Somehow i think i lose the perspective i have from the beginning and end up not doing too well at the coloring, although i am improving.

"points back to earlier post"

quote:
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Looks quite nice... but I think I'll stick to fulfilling any art-assignments I come across myself. Keep up the good work anyway and remember, the artist truly pleased by his own work doesn't progress..

And sorry misha i usually answer posts in order recieved, or try to. But lilb gets the attention first...............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrll cool

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 01:09 AM
misha

i feel dishonored
do you think you could draw a black and white pic of me? eek!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 01:12 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

it will be hard. along the same lines of trickster, i dont believe we've met so i have no grasp of you character. designing a potentially sound rendition of someone is couly compromised when character is not shown or known. this is quite unfortunate as i would like to draw everyone from KMC as i am an artist seeking new things to do. There are some things i can get from a persons earlier postings but its almost not the same like a generic personality. do you have msn, yahoo, or aim instant messengers? if you do i would like to personally talk to you and trickster in order to make my analysis. thank you for your time in the box.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 01:29 AM
D-Double
.. and some junk

quote:
Here is the colored pic of lil b. I couldnt get the touch up to work right so............here it is. Dont kill be lil.

Great job, Jakk.....The color looks dope... thumb up

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:54 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

quote:
it will be hard. along the same lines of trickster, i dont believe we've met so i have no grasp of you character. designing a potentially sound rendition of someone is couly compromised when character is not shown or known. this is quite unfortunate as i would like to draw everyone from KMC as i am an artist seeking new things to do. There are some things i can get from a persons earlier postings but its almost not the same like a generic personality. do you have msn, yahoo, or aim instant messengers? if you do i would like to personally talk to you and trickster in order to make my analysis. thank you for your time in the box.

ive got email but none of the others embarrasment
you can talk to me in off topic though if you dare to enter it stick out tongue
but yeah, you get the people who hate me by reading my posts when they dont even know me

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 08:55 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by m!$hA
ive got email but none of the others embarrasment
you can talk to me in off topic though if you dare to enter it stick out tongue
but yeah, you get the people who hate me by reading my posts when they dont even know me

I find you give someone a chance then you can give a formulated thought of them. nah, posers judge without knowing. i try not to be like that. and i am in the off topic forum alot so i will see you there

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:52 PM
misha

really, ive never seen you embarrasment
we'll catch up some time then cool

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 12:09 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

i worked on this one a little while. i call it cresent moon.

Attachment: cresentmoon.jpg
This has been downloaded 117 time(s).

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 04:21 AM
D-Double
.. and some junk

^ Awesome, Jakk.....Is it misha or is that still to come?

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 11:11 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

misha is still to come. i am still trying to find a common ground on misha but when i start a pic for her i end up drawing something else. this is a real challenge. i think this will be the same with trickster. i still have yet to meet him so i dont know what to do about him either. i am actually starting to think this is misha cause like i said everytime i try to draw her i end up with something else and oddly enough it is allways this (without the moon of course). it is confusing. but i do feel a lost presence wanting attention and not finding it. it makes me look back at my pic gaurdian angel. she is starting to remind me of the little girl. she is happy to be in the huge hand of the gaurdian angel and is firmly pressed against his face. gives me more inspiration for a poem, it does.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 02:35 PM