KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yumi_Rock_loud
Punk Prinecess

Lyokosaver i dont want this to be to much trouble but can u post all the charaters for me im confused about all the charaters and who is new. thanx smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:27 AM
Yumi_Rock_loud is currently offline Click here to Send Yumi_Rock_loud a Private Message Find more posts by Yumi_Rock_loud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XenHano

Where is everyone? huh

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 11:19 PM
XenHano is currently offline Click here to Send XenHano a Private Message Find more posts by XenHano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyokosaver
call me LS

Back I purposely left that cliff hanger but before I add the rest here are the new characters I changed them any way

Mike is the boy and he is like the head of the LIA. On Lyoko he looks like Kakashi (from Naruto) only he is in red. He also has an Eye like Kakashi and can do jutsu.

Raina is the second in command of the LIA. On Lyoko she looks like Haku only in pink and no mask. She can also do Jutsu.

Now for the rest of the story.

Mike:Go get Aelita to the tower me and Raina can handle this.
Ulrich:Alright lets go
The gang then runs of leaving the 2 ninjas to fight the hornets.
Mike:Ready
Raina:Whenever you are
Mike:now Shadow clone Jutsu Shinobi Style
There are then 33 Mikes all throwing 3 Knives with holes on the handle taking out 75 of the hornets. The other 25 are destroyed by needles thrown by Raina. Aelita then arrives at the tower with the others who all get taken out by a pair of Samuri. One is a guy and the other is a girl both the age of the Lyoko gang.
Girl Samuri :Names Sally and my apprentice is Zach
Zach:What do we do with the ninja
Sally:Tke them out Ninja o Ninja
A puff of smoke comes from both of them and they both look like ninja.
Mike:Bring it on Genin
Sally: What ever Student
Raina:Where is Aelita
Time then resets to when Raina and mike came. But 2 other people are new there with them.
Mike:Names Mike
Raina:Raina
Sally:The Sally
Zach:Zach thats it
Mike and raina sit with the Lyoko gang while Sally and Zach sit with each other.
Morgan:What are they doing here
Mike: SHHHHHH
Rain:don't disturb him he is thinking he will have the answer soon
Mike:they work with Xana
A flashback is then shown of a young Mike being trained with sally.
Sally:you do well you might even be better then me soon
Mike:already am
Mike then takes Sally out and Xana comes in.
Xana:good job new leader of the 53rd Special Forces
Mike: Thank you Master
Then the flash back ends.
Meghan:How do you Know
Mike:Trust me I know
Odd:whatever

End of A New Battlefield Part 1

thats all for now I will put part of part 2 A little later IGPX is almost on Later.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:14 AM
Lyokosaver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyokosaver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyokosaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XenHano

I have a new episode for u guys when u finish this 1 smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:06 PM
XenHano is currently offline Click here to Send XenHano a Private Message Find more posts by XenHano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyokosaver
call me LS

alright cool. Now for A New Battlefield part 2

A day later the new students are settled in there dorms. Mike is next to Raina an across from Sally his old master and Sally is across from Zach.
The lyoko gang and the Lia agents are in Jeremieh's room as Mike tells his story.
Mike:back when I was 8 I came to france for a year. Here I went to my Grandfather's school and stayed at his place. Unfortuantly my cousin was here her name is sissy.
Odd: Sissy is your cousin
MIke:yes now please don't interupt. While here I found the factory that is used by you all today. But back then it did not have any of the robots or cameras. I went down the elevator odly enough I figured out the code in 1 try. Then I turned on the computer. but back then Lyoko had many people and cities were everywhere and a 5th zone called the beach sector. but Xana had an sector to. here he had a tower making him invincible. I was working for Xana for a while in the 53rd Special forces. Thats all I am saying.
Aelita:did you head the 53rd for a while
Mike:yes why
Aelita:I am hitting you next time on lyoko
Raina:I will for you right now
Raina then throws one of her shoes at Mike.
Mike: oh! sorry I had to to get close enough to xana
Jeremieah:had to do what
Mike:destroy the Beach sector and take out the city in the desert and froest region and take out the Lyokoian freedom fighters
Odd:wow you sure were evil
Mike:In a sense now if you excuse I have to go
Mike then leaves and he meets Sally outside his door
Sally:why did you do it
Mike:becuase
Sally:Becuase what
Mike:just bug off
Mike enters his room, locks the door and lays on his bed thinking.
Mike:I while make up for what I did I started it and I will finish it

End A New Battlefield part 2

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:49 PM
Lyokosaver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyokosaver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyokosaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyokosaver
call me LS

I am all done with the new battlefield parts and I will have a episode on Mike's history later after XenHano's episode

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:51 PM
XenHano

U will have to fill me in on those Characters if u want them in the story, i dont know much about them, but u can add if ud like. smile

Episode: Reboot

Description: Xana takes control over the ANAX program. Jermey, Yumi, Morgan, and Ray are all in the factory, (Yumi and Morgan were devirtualised) while the others are on Lyoko, They deactivate the Tower, but there is a glitch during the return trip, and everyone with the exception of Jermey, Yumi, Morgan, Ray, and Aelita looses there memory. (just a discription)

Again I dont kno about ur Characters.

I have to go right now but will b on tomorrow, Around 7-9 (Eastern US)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:09 AM
XenHano

Sry i havent been on my internet stoped working sad
if u want u can go on with the other episode u wanted to do, mine isn't finished. sry. smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:08 PM
Lyokosaver
call me LS

Oh and can Mike have his memory 2 we is a former xana agent. And Sally and Zach 2 (current Xana agents).

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 10:43 PM
Lyokosaver
call me LS

alright here is a bit of Mike's history. oh and no adding to his history.

a day before being promoted Mike was still surving under Sally apart of the 53rd special forces. They were in a battle known as the Battle in the Valley. Xana's forces were fighting one of the best groups of the Lyokoian Resistance. This group was lead by Zach. Yes the same Zach being trained by Sally. Mike was leading his troops Running at least 3 yards ahead of them taking down every enemy in his path. He pushed the lyokians almost right to the edge of the sector that day. No matter how many times Mike was hit he would not fall down. He made history that day and was the reason Zach turned evil. Oh and Zach is a human not a lyokian.

Now thats it for this history lesson. Later

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:42 AM
Lyoko Saver

Hey I got my old profile up and running so this is the name I am going to use

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:59 AM
Lyoko Saver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyoko Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyoko Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ecattie
ecat

hi

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 11:11 PM
ecattie is currently offline Click here to Send ecattie a Private Message Find more posts by ecattie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Welcome! big grin

wow, we're really behind on working on the story!

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 12:57 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ecattie
ecat

hi im back i have no idea what i am doing

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:58 PM
ecattie is currently offline Click here to Send ecattie a Private Message Find more posts by ecattie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ecattie
ecat

you guys i think we should make an time and place we can come here and talk

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:12 PM
ecattie
ecat

hi

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:15 PM
ecattie
ecat

hi i am sorry i keep sayin hi but i got to see what i am doing

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:18 PM
ecattie
ecat

what is a junior member

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:19 PM
ecattie
ecat

im ecat lol

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:20 PM
ecattie
ecat

hello anyone here

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:48 PM