KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

careful, ecattie. wink

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:01 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

Sorry I haven't been here in like forever but I have been working on other stuff. Anyways here is a story to make up for it.

Memory Loss

After returning to the past the group ends up outside only there is a difference. No one even speaks of lyoko. The only two that speak of it stand by a tree watching the group. Theese two are Sally and her lackey Zach.
Zach: so wat is Xana's next scheme
Sally: the amesia of the code:Lyoko group
Zach: wat about the LIA
Sally: well without Mike ever knowing about Lyoko the LIA doesn't exist
Zach: So only us agents of Xana know about it.
Sally: Yep
Zach: Now that they are gone wat is next
Sally: world domination wat else
Over by the former lyoko group Mike senses something wrong
Raina: wat is wrong
Mike: I don't know but it has do with pie
Odd: wat is wrong with u your making me hungry
Aelita: Shut up
Walking up Sally and Zach decide to mess with the group
Sally: Well if it isn't Agent Flame of the 53rd
Mike: Buzz off will u
Sally: how does it feel knowing wat u did
Mike: Go away I have no idea wat u mean
Sally: fine then we will show u
Grabbing/dragging Mike sall and Zach take him to the factory. Once there they show Mike Lyoko and convince him to join them. Mike does but unfortuantly for Xana Raina knows to.

to be continued........

Old Post May 6th, 2006 01:06 AM
Lyoko Saver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyoko Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyoko Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

wow i should probally post more often. anyway next part

operation: tidal wave

Raina sits on the top of a tower watching as sally shows mike wat he can do
Raina: that little pest I should take her right now after all this is the ice zone so it's my element now.

Over by mike
Sally: you have stopped threats and commanded armies your powers of fire are almost unlimited your only match has been my for i am your teacher.
Mike: I see but wat about him.
Sally: my new apprentice after you left.
Mike: why did I leave?
Sally: becuase well you
Raina: becuase you were a spy for the lyokians they are evil you were good u knew it was wrong.
Sally: don't listen to her lies.
Raina:shes the one lieing the had u kill millions of people but instead u sparred them.
Sally: Lies! Don't listen to her.
Raina: Mike trust me plz.
Mike: I, I,
Sally: MKe she works for the evil one stop her take her down.
Mike: to many memories can't think.
Raina then lifts the ice sally is on and throws her into the air. Sally then blasts air towards the sea and lands behind raina. the 2 fight as air and water/ice clash. As they fight mike's memories flood back. then as he recovers then sound of running is heard as roaches, blocks, and hornets come into play. as mike stand s up to fight reinforcements arrive in the form of group lyoko. everyone runs at the monsters as flame goes to help raina. with a kick to the side sally goes down. when she looks up she sees mike standing there hands and feet engulfed in flame.

to be continued

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:56 AM
Lyoko Saver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyoko Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyoko Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

wow. no clue what the heck that is, LS, but keep going!!!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 07:21 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

as u wish

operation: tidal prt 2

Mike: Perhaps I haven't forgoten wat i can do
Sally: Then prove it by killing me
Mike: Not my style
As he says that the flames disapear and he turns to walk away wen he sees a familar face that shouldn't be here.
Mike: Xana wat are u doing here
Xana: Thought I'd see how your doing
Hearning that xana is here odd turns and shoots at him only to find that the arrows bounce off
Xana: Didn't you teach them anything Mike I'm invincible here
Mike: Your not intirelly invincible u can still be stopped
Xana: Seeing as u r no longer with me i have no use for holding my troops back
Xana then disapears as hornets, roaches, crabs, blocks, megatanks, mantas, and tarrantulas poor into the fight.
Odd: Um einstein a little help here
Zach: Allow me
Zach then pulls out a out a radio from his pocket
Sally: Zach stop!
Zach: Code delta 9 6 3 alpha wing
As he finishes an army of lyokians with bows and swords virtulize and rush at the monsters

end of prt 2

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 12:24 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

*blinks* wow.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:19 AM
Lyoko Saver

wow wat

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:31 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

wow, u've done an amzing job at confusing me! *must go back and reread from beginning*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 09:42 PM
Lyoko Saver

ok let me try to explain things

Mike used to work for xana and was assigned thje task of killing all lyokians but instead he stored all but 2 off them away until further use.

Sally was an agent for xana until the recent betrayal of xana her job was to teach mike how to fight and stuf also she was the suppreme commander of xana's army until mikes betrayal eliminated xana's trusty off humans.

Zach along with aelita r the only 2 that mike let stay arouind in lyoko though instead of being the princess like aelita zach was the commander of the lyokian army and later became an undercover agent in xana's ranks until the time was right to release the army of lyokians against xana

Raina is mike's right hand girl in any combat or other wise situations she was trained like her family to be able to hunt and kill/incapitate any enemy that she needs.

all 4 of theese kids have the power of one of 4 elements while on lyoko
Fire: Mike
Water: Raina
Wind: Sally
Earth: Zach
though it is only in the right zone that eachs ability works the best
mountain: Earth
Ice: Water
Desert: Fire
Forest: Wind

if that doesn't help then well.....deal with it

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:38 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

big grin u helped.

so, what happens next?! eek!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:21 PM
Lyoko Saver

operation: tidal prt 3
Zach: atk Lyokians defend the princess and destroy the enemy!!!
The lyokian army clashes with xana's army and the 2 fight with a ferocity brought by fear or determenation (depending on the army)
Mike: raina head to the tower of there and enter the then devirtulize.
Raina: go it
Mike: sally head to the forest and enter they code there
Sally: watever
Mike: zach head to the mountains and enter your code while i head to the desert
Zach: got it
The rest of the lyoko gang devirtulizes as the lyokian army marches through the sector taking on any resistance they see. The four kids upon reaching there sectors transform in to the armour of there elemnet. As each code is enetered the kids devirtulizes as Lyoko starts to................................................................

ALERT File corrupted messege lost

Lyoko saver:WTF!!!
(I will post pics of mike, raina, sally, and zach in there armour later)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:10 PM
oddlyoco1

Is every body gone?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:04 PM
oddlyoco1 is currently offline Click here to Send oddlyoco1 a Private Message Find more posts by oddlyoco1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

no just busy playing World of Warcraft

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 12:58 AM
goth-girl108
lover of myself

wait....hey evrybdy...wat is going on....wat happened to the characters of jeremy,ray,aelita,ulrich,yumi,morgan,meghan,odd,he
nry,and anthony???

there attacking us.......

*end tranmission*

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 09:25 PM
goth-girl108 is currently offline Click here to Send goth-girl108 a Private Message Find more posts by goth-girl108 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

they fell into an endless vat of hot magma. big grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 06:25 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

wow, I didn't know that would scare so many people away... confused

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:51 PM
Lyoko Saver

it didn't scare me i just can't think of anything to write for this story thats all.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:38 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

ah, yes. yes

Then let's put our brilliant heads together and keep the new stories along the original storyline, w/ the show characters. I know, I started the fan characters, but let's just try this, 'kay?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 08:47 PM
Lyoko Saver

ok........dang it all i can't think of a single thing

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:18 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Let's make up some basic story lines for season 4, with Lyoko deleted and mini-sectors discovered and an evil William. YEAH, EVIL WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!! happy

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:16 PM