KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lyoko Saver

yea that will be interesting.
maybe a beach sector with some water like monsters....now i have an idea.

Remember when...

Two ten year olds stood on a beach. One is a boy we all know as Mike the other is a girl we know by the name of Raina.
Raina: so this world is what you keep talking about?
Mike: yup this is the world I have sworn to protect.
Sally: *snickers*
Mike and Raina then turn around to see Sally standing on a nearby dune.
Mike: find some thing funny.
Sally: besides the fact that you just lied to your littly girlfreind, nope.
Raina: What do you mean by that and who are you?
Sally: I am his old mentor I taught him all he knows until he backstabbed me and the entire army!
Mike: I had to you know wat we did was wrong!
Sally: So wat.
Mike then pulls out his laser claws and rushes at Sally only to be blocked by a giant claymore and an armor clad figure.
Mike: Zach?
Zach: glad to see you to.
Seeing an opening she runs at Sally with her sword drawn only to be thrown back by a quick but effective blow to her jaw.
Sally: The girl is a fool.
Mike seeing his freind knocked down swipes with his leg knocking Zach down and dashes at Sally. The two clash with Mike's claw scraping on Sally's wrist guard.
Sally: you should know better then to fight me at close range.
Mike: and you should know better then to underestimate me.
He then goes to shoot her with a wrist shot when Sally and Zach are devirtulized.
Raina: who are they?
Mike: old freinds.
On a nearby cliff a girl with shoulder length brown hair sits watching things unfold.

End of episode Remember When....

There you have it one episode plus a possible plot twist *dramatic music* I'll update later if I get a chance unless you ppl update first later.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:08 PM
Lyoko Saver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyoko Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyoko Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

ok my turn again I guess

If only i could have... (prt1)

As a gentle rain drizzled over Kadic a boy sat on the roof of the dorms. As he sat there a girl walked up him.
Mike: what do you want?
Rainy: to tell you to get out of the rain your catch a cold.
Mike: so what.
Rainy: It's not your fault....
Mike Yes it is I shoudl have known that Xana would pull that move, I should have known he would have gotten in the internet, I should have known...the answer.
Rainy: Mike thats not
Mike: go
Rainy: what?
Mike: I said go!!
Rainy started walking off but then looked back.
Mike: GO!!
Rainy than walked off as tears started forming.
Mike: I know she was just trying to help but I just...
Girls voice: you just what.
Mike looked up and saw....

end of I should have...... (prt1)

I love cliffhangers *evil laugh*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 11:40 PM
Lyoko Saver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyoko Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyoko Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

I need to stop making arcs that only I know things about

I should have........ (prt2)
Mike looked up and saw a girl with shoulder length brown hair which part of fell over her left eye obscuring it from view. she wore a green shirt and blue pants.
Mike: your going to catch a cold and i'm not going to wait on you, Jay.
Jay: who says you'll have to?
Mike: the fact that your my girl freind, I adore you more then i'll admit out loud, and the fact that your bossier then Temari at times.
Jay: your such a dork
Mike: A dork that can't even protect those around him.
Jay: It's one mistake loosen up
Mike: yea well this time I can't fix it as easy as last time!
Jay: so what you can still fix it.
Mike stands there looking fo a minute efore speaking.
Mike: Why are you here
Jay: switching spots with Raina
Mike: figures they want someone from the old lyoko
Jay: yea they do, come on lets head in.
Mike reluctently. Over the next week Raina went home and Jay moved into her room, Saly and Zach continued doing Xana's work only from the internet while the Lyoko group prepared for the attack on Xana.

End of I should have...... (prt2)

Done with the arcs so really you guys can start helping with episodes also sry for the triple post had to wrap up last of arc now I may just throw small flashbacks in episodes or leave the mystery there for the imagination.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 03:49 AM
goth-girl108
lover of myself

Hi guys…I am making up a new episode. With the characters I know. Yeah. Alright here goes.

“And then, he dies…Wow that’s not depressing.” Meghan commented to her roommate and best friend Morgan. “He just dies. What kind of ending is that?” “A plausible ending. He was through so much, and yet never died. Though from a fan’s point of view, he should have survived,” Morgan answered. Just as she finished her commenting, Meghan’s cell phone rang. “Are you ever gonna change ur ringtone?” asked Morgan. “Nope!” replied Meghan as she picked up the phone. “You have reached Al’s Toy Barn! Al speaking! Can’t you take a joke? Apparantly not. Sure. Watev. We’ll be there. Okey dokey! See you in a while.” We need to deliver five teenagers to the Factory ASAP. You wanna split up?” Meghan asked her confused looking friend. “Sure. I’ll get Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi, if you get Anthony and Henry,” replied Morgan. “Alright then. See you in the Twilight Zone,” joked her roommate.

I’m stopping there, but it’s a start.

there attacking us.......

*end tranmission*

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:58 AM
goth-girl108 is currently offline Click here to Send goth-girl108 a Private Message Find more posts by goth-girl108 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

in order to skip boring conversation that doesn't pertain to the storyline i'm skippin over the get to the scanners while i type on my keyboard scene.

as the teens landed on lyoko the relized they were standing on a beach.
Morgan:wow
Mike: you like
Morgan:yea
Ulrich: whats that in the water?
Jay: the battle sub It'll be takin us to the internet.

From the top of the sub
Mike: Tobi says all aboard to go beat up Xana!
Yumi: How did he get up there so fast
Odd: did he just call himself tobi
Jay: *sigh* This could be a long trip.

The group then hoped aboard the sub with Captain Mike/Tobi last so he could close the hatch before running to the command bridge as the sub took a dive.

Sally: I thought that thing was deleted
Zach: It seems we thought wrong
Xana: for your sake I hope you do not make the same mistake again
William: Supersmoke!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 12:16 AM
goth-girl108
lover of myself

um the conservations are what made this story work...k?

*end tranmission*

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:02 PM
goth-girl108 is currently offline Click here to Send goth-girl108 a Private Message Find more posts by goth-girl108 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

sry guess we can rewind and you can do that prt

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:18 PM
goth-girl108
lover of myself

kk thanks

*end tranmission*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:29 PM
goth-girl108
lover of myself

here we go part deux

Meghan crept sneakily down the hall to the room on the next floor above them. She looked around before opening an unlocked door and closing it behind her. Once in the room, she flicked the lights on and off while screaming, “Get up! Get up! Get up! Its time for people to question where we go when we disappear! Up! Up! Up!” Anthony and Henry just rolled over looked at her. “Dang Meghan turn out the lights. What time is it? Why are you here? Get out!” Anthony yelled at her. “Hm…Its about 10:30, I have to deliver teenagers to an unspecified location and No. Henry help me get him out of bed.” But Henry had already fell back asleep. Meghan resorted to Plan B. “Guys if you don’t move now, I’m gonna get Sissy to come.” Henry and Anthony leaped out of their beds and to attention. “Get ready and meet me in the hall in 5 minutes cadets,” she ordered them as she turned and left the room, enjoying her new role.

Meanwhile, Morgan went downstairs to the floor below. She knocked twice before entering a room in the middle of the hall. She flew inside when she heard a noise coming down the hall. “Come on guys. We need to get Yumi at her house…wait Odd, where’s Ulrich?” Morgan questioned Odd. “Where do you think he is?” Odd asked back. “Come on Odd, where are Ulrich and Yumi?” “Making out behind the Dumpsters.” “Well then lets go and interrupt their alone time” Odd led Morgan out of the room and outside into the night. After a few minutes, they came to the deserted area where a few Dumpsters stood silent, except for the occasional sound. Morgan yelled out “Yumi and Ulrich. This is your friend Morgan. Please come out with your hands up and in the sight of myself.” She heard a groan and a giggle from behind the Dumpster, followed by the footsteps of two teenagers. Yumi ran towards Morgan with a look on her face that said that they needed to talk alone. Ulrich walked with Odd ahead while Yumi and Morgan skipped behind. They went to the factory and met up with the Meghan, Anthony, and Henry there.

That’s its for right now…LyokoSaver Im still writing it.

*end tranmission*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:54 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

...?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 11:09 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaneer11
Tottaly awesome

It's such a shame to see such a good forum go to waste especialy when it has so much potential so even though the last post was about 1 year ago i am starting it back up.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 12:05 PM
kaneer11 is currently offline Click here to Send kaneer11 a Private Message Find more posts by kaneer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaneer11
Tottaly awesome

Heres an episode i made it's about the final season of episodes so yeah i call it Desert attack.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 12:06 PM
kaneer11 is currently offline Click here to Send kaneer11 a Private Message Find more posts by kaneer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaneer11
Tottaly awesome

Jeremy jumped out of his bed at the sound of his laptop beeping quickly he took it out of it's cover and discovered there was an activated tower just as he was about to call the others a whole lot of other tower alerts popped up.
Jeremy: must just be a bug.
and so he put away his laptop and went to bed.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 12:09 PM
kaneer11
Tottaly awesome

Part 2

That morning the first thing Ulrich noticed when he woke up was the dry heat and lack of wind it was after all still early spring so it should have been colder much colder than it was driven by curiosity he stood up and went to the window where he was shocked to see a desert just outside and then he noticed the water and realized that it was the desert sector quickly he woke odd.
Ulrich: Odd get up hurry the desert sectors outside!
Odd: ugh zzzzzzz what waaaaaaa. odd cried out as he fell off his bed and hit the floor.
Odd: What was that for!
Ulrich: just go get Jeremy already the desert sector has virtualized into the real world.
Odd: alright alright i'm going.
Odd then bolted up the hall to jeremy's room and shouted in.
Odd: Hey einstein i'm coming in in 3 seconds 1...2....3. he then rips open the door to find jeremy standing right in front of it with a serious look on his face.
Odd: hey einstein we have a problem the desert sector is.........
Jeremy: yes yes I know odd the desert sector is outside it's kind of hard to miss go get ulrich and the others and meet me at the factory.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 12:22 PM
kaneer11
Tottaly awesome

Part 2 cont..

At the factory
Jeremy: ok guys so as you know Xana has virtualized the desert sector into the real world probably to get rid of us here but i think i can virtualize you all back here in your lyoko forms.
Odd: how?
Jeremy: well you would have to dock the skid on a tower and be virtualized back to this super computer as you would do with a replica but then you can deactivate a tower in this sector that connects it with the rest of lyoko and gives a passage for the power to come through to keep it here shut that down and it goes back to lyoko.

Meanwhile...
Strange kid: hhhmmm probably would have taken every tower in lyoko to pull this off well better head over to the factory to help them they are going to need it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 12:30 PM
kaneer11
Tottaly awesome

Part 3
Jeremy:Ok get ready for virtualization into the real world
Energise Odd Ulrich Yumi Aelita

Jeremy: now go deactivate that tower
Odd: ok einstein

first out of the factory was ulrich using his super sprint and as soon as he got out he stopped dead in his tracks faced by 20 kankralots just then the others came out and they started combat with odd blasting them with laser arrows just as they were almost all gone yumi was hit and devirtualized back to lyoko as soon as the kankralots were finished they headed off to the tower.
As they neared the tower 3 tarantulas appeared from behind it and riding one was william.
Ulrichembarrasmentdd aelita you guys head for the tower i'l take care of william.
Williammessedupersmoke.
William appeared right in front of ulrich and they fought swinging this way and that with their blades.
Odd and Aelita started off for the tower only to be shot at by the tarantulas.
Odd: 'laser arrow'.
Aelita: energy field.
both hit perfectly and 2 tarantulas exploded then odd charged at the last tarantula before realising he was out of ammo.
Odd: uh oh.
then he was divirtualized aelita then blasted the last tarantula with an energy field blast meanwhile ulrich and william were still fighting until william knocked away his sabers and divirtualized him in one swift move he then went over to aelita and prepared to divirtualize her to get her back to lyoko to dump in the virtual sea he raised his blade and brought it crashing down............

suddenly there was the ring of virtual metal clashing on virtual metal and sparks flying as william pulled back his balde there right in front of him was yet another virtual being draped fully in a white cloak covering his face and the rest of his body william charged at him at full speed and swung his sword with all his strength the stranger then whipped out a glowing white sword and blocked the attack shocked william continued to attack but was continuosly blocked.
Stranger: 'flash'.
he raised his hand and a blinding flash of white light sprang forward right into williams face.
Stranger: hurry go deactivate the tower.
he then divirtualized william while aelita deactivated the tower.
Aelita:tower deactivated.
Jeremy: Return to the past now!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 11:04 PM
ethanjules

Laugh ha ha ha

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MerMorgan02
Geez, if u don't like it, then don't come here and make stupid comments about it! 4 cryin' out loud!
angel

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 12:15 AM
ethanjules is currently offline Click here to Send ethanjules a Private Message Find more posts by ethanjules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ethanjules

cool ninja

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 12:17 AM
ethanjules is currently offline Click here to Send ethanjules a Private Message Find more posts by ethanjules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ethanjules

"hello" said yumi hug

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 12:20 AM
ethanjules

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 12:22 AM