KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atb18

GOOD LUCK

i m nut girl...fear me devil

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:39 PM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

OK, here goes......

"Enter the scanners." said Jeremy, Pecking away at the keyboard. "If there r enough..." mumbled Jeremy under his breath.

"Eeny Meany Miny Moe..." said Meghan, pointing at random scanners. "Just choose one, and GET IN! " said Morgan. Meghan made a face at her, then walked into the 1 infront of her. Every 1 else just chose a scanner and stepped in. "Every1 ready?" came Jeremy's voice. "OK, Scanner Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, Morgan, Meghan, Henry, and Anthony. Transfer Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, Morgan, Meghan, Henry, and Anthony. Virtualization!" A loud whooshing sound filled the scanner room, and soon, all 7 scanners stood empty. Aelita and Cathrine now had Company on Lyoko.

OK, take it away, ATB!

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:25 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Zzzzzzzzz.... Ur not 'taking it away!' Fine, it looks like ill have 2 do this solo. a little more, and then ull HAVE 2 take it away.

"Aw, sweet, this is Lyoko!" said Henry, looking around, and then looking at his outfit. "Where's ur weapon?" asked Anthony, as he pulled out what looked like a deadly sharp boomarang. "I have these cool gloves, like Odd." said Henry, gesturing over at Odd. "Maybe u have some sort of Arrow." said Morgan, who also appeard 2 have no weapon. "Where's urs?" asked Yumi, who was now into the conversation. Morgan pulled a small metal pole about 6 inches wide out of her waistband. "Oh, threatening!" said Anthony isn a mock-scared voice. Morgan slapped it against her palm, and it extended 2 a 5 foot pole. "Uh, I take that back." said Anthony. "What do u have, Meghan?" asked Ulrich. Meghan showed her arm. "This thing. I don't know how it works." she said, her eyebrow raised. Odd laughed hysterically. "Oh, Im sooo scared!" he yelled. Morgan walked over, and pulled an arrow out of the quiver on Meghan's back, and set it into the holder. "Oh, I see. Hey, Odd, who's scared now?" said Meghan w/ a smile on her face. "I am!" said Aelita, who came running toward them at full speed, Cathrine runing behind, shooting blazing balls of fire out of her palms. whenever it hit the crabs that were trailing them, the monster would halt in there tracks, unable 2 move. Morgan, Ulrich, Yumi, and Henry launched into action. Yumi threw her fan w/ great force, Ulrich jumped on top of the nearest crab, stabing it with his saber, shouting "Impact!". Henry placed 1 hand on his other wrist, and pulling it back like it was a trigger, Yelled "Laser disc!" and what looked like a small cd w/ an 1/8 cut out shot out at a crab, sending it smashing into the ground, and exploding. "Awesome! That's my weapon!" he said then ran to the nxt Crab. Morgan ran across the ground, towards the most menacing looking crab, and throwing her pole at it like a javilin, the metal stick sliced into the symbol on the crabs head. It wobbled for a second, the exploded, sending the pole back to it's owner.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:47 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

"Good job, guys. that's four out of 10 crabs down. Hello, sleepyheads, mind helping?" called Jeremy. "Oh, no, we dont mind. Not at all. I am so totally used 2 Crabs just running up and randomly attacking us!" shreiked Meghan at Jeremy, as she launched an arrow, the spun around many times, trying 2 get another arrow out of her quiver. Cathrine was throwing stunning fireballs at the monsters, which froze them, then Anthony and Odd clobbered the evil demons to the ground. Morgan grabbed Aelita on the arm, and swong her away from the crab that wasd fireing at her. "Stand behind me." she commanded, and started spinning the pole so fast, that it became a blur. a crab shot at them, and the bullet rickochet off the pole, like it was a sheild. "Go, Aelita!" Yelled Yumi, who was blocking off blows of another crab. Aelita took a breath, then dashed off towards the tower.

"Keep it up." said Raymond into the micraphone, cheering them on. suddenly, the elevator door smashed down flat to the ground. Both Jeremy and Raymond coughed in the rising dust, and once it hasd cleared, they saw Jim standing there, XANA's symbol in his eyes.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:13 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Jim raised what he was holding in his hands, a long saw that looked like it had killed other people before. Jim rushed towards the boys, when Ray flashed out, knocking Jim 2 the floor w/ a swiping kick. "Nice." gasped Jeremy, then muttered into the microphone, "Jimbo has arrived."

"Great.just great. Tell Ray 2 knock him out cold. Aelita's going to the tower, and this buisness should be done soon." said Morgan, as she tried 2 take on 2 crabs at once, but was rewarded with a laser from a crab slamming into her back. Falling to the ground, Morgan heard Jeremy call out the life points, "Morgan, 20, Henry,60, Yumi, 45, Odd, 85...no, wait, Odd, ur 70. Ulrich is 85, Meghan, 50, and Anthony, amazingly, still has..no, no, u have 90, Anth." Anthony flung his boomarang, blocking another bullet from hitting Morgan, then, once he had caught the weapon, threw it at the crab, which exploded on the spot. the other crab that had been advancing on Morgan, changed corses, and charged after Anthony. Suddenly, a pole stick out of the crab's head, and that one exploded, aswell. Morgan retrived her pole, and turned to Anthony, saying, "We're even." with a loud BOOM! Meghan finished off the last crab. "Alright! Im really gettin the hang of this!" she said approvingly.

"Good job, guys."said Jeremy, then turned to see how Ray was fareing w/ Jim, only 2 see Jim leening over the limp form of Ray.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 02:52 AM
xShecklerx
Trucker Hat Princess

This isnt the Role Playing thread....

.Ryan Allen Sheckler.

<|3

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 02:55 AM
xShecklerx is currently offline Click here to Send xShecklerx a Private Message Find more posts by xShecklerx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xShecklerx
Trucker Hat Princess

good grief.

.Ryan Allen Sheckler.

<|3

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 02:55 AM
xShecklerx is currently offline Click here to Send xShecklerx a Private Message Find more posts by xShecklerx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

Just shut up, okay?

Last edited by atb18 on Dec 5th, 2004 at 04:25 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 04:18 AM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

we know it isn't

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 02:07 PM
atb18

Raymond ran for the door, follewed by Jeremy, but Jim got in the way. His big body blocked the way. Jeremy cried into the microphone, "Help. Someone. Jim's attacking us." He was interrupted by a bunch of giggles from the group. "it's not funny." he said. Right after he said it, Meghan was hit. She joined the guys back in the factory. "Need some help guys?" Jeremy, Raymond, and Meghan fought off Jim, while Catherine, Morgan, Andrew, Ulrich, Odd, Yumi, and Henry fought off the Crabs. Aelita hurried into the tower and punched in the code. The world was saved. Jim, now not in XANA's control, seemed not to realize he was where 10 kids seemed to hang out daily. Jeremy turned back time.

That's all I'll do 4 now. Also, MM02. Did u no that the voice of Ulrich is done by a GIRL????????

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 03:05 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

They were back in Mrs. Hertz's classroom. She called up the new students, and they introduced themselves. this time, three other students clapped and called them over to sit w/ them durring class. Ulrich, Odd, Jeremy, Yumi, and Aelita had found some new friends.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 05:38 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

hey, ATB, should we make a new ep? How bout Sissi joins the forces of XANA?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 05:39 PM
atb18

yes

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:00 PM
atb18

that would be good

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:01 PM
atb18

and cool

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:00 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Well, let's get started.

Morgan danced around her room, singing wildly to her favorite song. She jumped on her bed, singing the english lyrics, "We will go, we will know, how to save our existance. To get one last chance to erase it all. We will go, we will know how to svae our existance, to remake a world without danger!" She leaped off the bed, and slid down on her knees, playing a mock-guitar. "Code Lyoko All to reprogram, Code Lyoko a world without danger, Code Lyoko all to reprogram, Code Lyoko, a world without danger!" a hammering noise on the door destracted Morgan. She went ot the computer, turned down the music, then opened the door. "Hey, Meg." said Morgan. Meghan grinned widely. "Sissi's complaining about 2 things." said Meghan. Morgan was smiling now, too. "Let me guess. Ulrich, and Un Monde Sans Danger. Am I right?" "You know Sissi too well, Morg. Yup, she's furious that Ulrich has refused yet another offer to be her date to the dance tommorow, and she's practically pulling her hair out of her head because you're blasting A World Without Danger in here. She does have the room nextdoor, you no." "Come on, let's see!" said Morgan, her eyes bright. "No can do, Morg. She just ran out to the tool shed, and even Herb and Nicolas won't go near." "Hey, Cathrine, and Aelita, did u hear that?" asked Morgan over her shoulder to the computer screen. 2 pages shot up, showing 2 faces. "Sure. Sissi problems. Tell Ulrich to stay clear of the shed." said Cathrine.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 08:22 PM
xShecklerx
Trucker Hat Princess

Make me shut up.

.Ryan Allen Sheckler.

<|3

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 08:53 PM
xShecklerx
Trucker Hat Princess

I just think this is the wrong place for it.

.Ryan Allen Sheckler.

<|3

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 08:54 PM
atb18

i don't like u

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 09:48 PM
atb18

i'll continue, but can i make ulrich and yumi kiss again???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 02:11 PM