KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atb18

don't u ever wish that they would make a real life movie???

i m nut girl...fear me devil

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 12:24 AM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

mind if i help with making the story

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 09:58 PM
Lyoko Saver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyoko Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyoko Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

sure...that would be awesome!
but wait until mm02 responds...i don't no if she would mind or not

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 01:33 AM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

NO KISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if NE kissing happens, can I do it? u got 2 do it last time.

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 01:43 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Sissi was crying, her face on her knees, deeply depressed. "Y doesnt Ulrich like me! I am pretty, and I'm beautiful, and that Yumi Ishiyama has nothing better than me. What makes Ulrich like her and not me?! WWWHHHHAAAAAAA!!" wailed Sissi. She didn't see a thick black ribbon of smoke trail out of the outlet on the wall and snake toward her....

Take it away, all Lyoko Code Fans!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 01:46 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

"Helo my preaty" XANA said to the unsuspecting Sisi. "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Sisi.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:03 AM
Lyoko Saver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyoko Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyoko Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

At the same time in Lyoko Alieta steps out of a tower..
"Xana" alieta says.
"What this can't be" Jeremieh said "theres not even attack going on here

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:06 AM
Lyoko Saver

Also in the woods Odd and ulrich were Looking for kiwi when...
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
"what was that" Odd said.
"A wounded animal" Ulrich suggested?
"Kiwi" Odd said worriedly.
"No it was to...
"ULRICH!!!!"
"Was that sisi" odd said
"Maybe can't tell" Ulrich siad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:12 AM
atb18

fine i'll leave this kiss 2 u. BUT I GET NEXT KISS!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 12:34 PM
Lyoko Saver

r u 2 going to help with the story or what???????????????

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 10:51 PM
Lyoko Saver

fine i will continue

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:23 PM
Lyoko Saver

Jeremieah is text messaging everyone that theres a xana attack now let us go to the factory to see what will happen
"wheres odd and Ulrich" Yumi asked impatiently
"I don't know but i kope they arrive soon" Jeremieh said
Theres monsters right outside the tower i'm in" alieta informed "so if 1 of u guys could come that would be nice."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:27 PM
Lyoko Saver

yo anyone going to take it away????
mobile

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:17 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Yumi looked at Jeremy. He nodded. "Get 2 Aelita ASAP. BTW, where r Ulrich and Odd?"
"Beats me. Try them on there cell phones" answered Yumi, as she rushed to the elevator.

Morgan and Meghan ran through the halls, looking for Henry, Raymond, and Anthony. "U no, Morg, they could b at the factory." suggested Meghan breathlessly as they ran down the hall. I'll try them on ur phone, then." said Morgan, her hand out. "Use urs!" complained Meghan. "Mine only works on Avalon, remeber?" replyed Morgan. "RIIGHHT. I c. Let's go, then." said Meg, as she handed the mobil to her friend. Morgan dialed four numbers, 8624, and the phone began to ring.

"Anth, shut ur stupid phone off! it's givin me a head ach!" shouted Ray angerily. "No, don't It might b the girls!" Henry contradicted quickly. "Fine, then, u answer it!" said Anthony, handing Henry the phone. Henry took it in hand, and answered the call. "Anthony?" came Morgan's voice. "Nope. Henry. What's the 411?" "Cant find Lyoko crew, Jeremy's phone's off, Ulrich and Odd r who no's where, and, BTW, where the heck r u guys?" Shouted Morgan. "Oh, we're gonna give Sissi a scare." said Hewnry proudly. "It'll scare the little Miniskirt right offa her!" Anthony said in the direction of the phone. "Shush, u idiots, we're here!" warned Ray. "Were's 'Here'?" asked Morgan. "In front of the shed, Morg. Now u and Ms. Meghan come here right now, or u'll miss the-" Henry was cut off by a loud scream. "WTF!?" exclaimed Anthony, craining his neck around the bush. "Do u think it's just Sissi tryin' 2 sing, or...?" said Ray, his voice trailing off. "We'll b there." said Morgan, then hung up. "Ready 4 a little investigating, men?" asked Henry, and the 3 boys charged off to the shed.

"Tool shed. Stupid idiots. Sissi will eat then alive." Morgan explained to Meg. "What was that scream?" asked Meghan. "Dont no, but if the boys continue 2 b stupid, they could get into a lot of danger." said Morgan. "Ready 2 Fly?" Meghan smilied. "Yeah, sure!" The 2 girls flug open the nearest door, and climbed into the sky. Soon, they spotted the boys bellow...

"Kiwi!" exclaimed Odd, as the small dog ran out and jumped into Odd's arms, "Where were u?!" "So, Odd, I can almost garantee that that noise was NOT ur dog. Then what was it?" said Ulrich. "It came from the tool shed." said Odd carelessly, petting his dog. "Sissi!" shouted Ulrich, "She could b hurt, Odd!" Od was about to make a snyd remark, when 2 girls landed from the air next to them. "Hey Morg'n'Meg. wasup?" asked Odd. "The scream." said Morgan at the same time Meghan said, "The sky." " How did u hear it?" asked Ulrich. "Henry's cellphone. They're around here somewhere. Did u see them?" asked Meghan. "Nope." said Odd, but his voice was drowned out but the opening and shutting of a metal door. "The shed!" hissed Morgan, and she ran forward to it. "Someone just went inside." she muttered. Some loud yells came from the inside of the shed, making Morgan back away hurriedly. "U first." guestured Odd, smirking.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:24 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Yumi fell to the ground on Lyoko. Back again. Maybe she should keep count of how many times she has been there. "No time to start now." she told herself, as the blocks that were stationed around the tower swiviled around to face her. "Jeremy, I need back up!" she said as she counted 10 blocks. XANA had Aelita trapped, and was not taking any chances.

"Alright, Yumi, I'll call Meghan and Anthony. They r the last resort." saqid Jeremy, as he pecked on the Keyboard. then he dialed Anthony's number....

Take it away! Oh, and BTW Lyoko Saver, Morgan, Meghan, Anthony, Henry, Cathrine, and Ray r new characters ATB and I made up. They r part of the story.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:28 AM
Lyoko Saver

"Alright but if some thing happens you better not chicken out got it" Morgan said as she entered the room. what the kids saw astonished them for against the wall lay the 3 boys. Whether they lived or not they could not tell but 1 thing was for sure they weren't going to be much help. "YOU" Sisi yelled as she saw more victoms. "Don't hold back strike with all you've got" XANA whispered in Sisi's brain. Thinking fast morgan grapped a pole from a wall and stood in a aggresive position ready for any blow. "poor stupid human do you think you can beat me well think again"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:40 AM
Lyoko Saver

i know about the new charcs i read the other storys but thanks for reminding me

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:42 AM
Lyoko Saver

anthony phone beeped but no 1 answered it becuase they were all to busy defending there lives. While Morgan held sisi against a wall the others found tools similar to there lyoko weapons.

fyi i made up some of my own cahracters for the show and there names are mine and friends

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:46 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Morgan furrowed her brow, ready, when a loud ringing came from the other side of the room. Sissi faltered, and then Morgan striked. While Morgan tried to stop Sissi, but not permanently harm her,(even tho she was tring to kill Morgan) Odd walked across the room lesurly and answered Anthony's cellphone. "Yup. Uhuh. Yes, I no, I no. Uh...hu. I c.... Hold on..Morgan, It's 4 u!" "Im kinda buisy!" yelled Morgan, as Ulrich threw himself into the fray. Meghan ran exasperatedly across the room. "Gimme that! Hello? Oh, Hi jere. sure, we'll b therein a min, once Morg, and Ulrich r done clobering Sissi, who's under XANA's control. Uh, yup. Hey, Ulrich, Jere wan'ts 2 talk 2 u." sissi bit Ulrich on the hand, and he shouted loudly. Morgan smaked the pole inbetween Sissi's eyes, and she fell limp 4 a moment. "Yeah, Jeremy, Ulrich says Hi." said Meghan. Xana then pulled back, and slithered into Sissi's ear. "Shit. Now Sissi has absolutely no free will. She's at XANA's mercy.We'd better go. That means Yumi needshelp on Lyoko." said Morgan, and she turned to levitate Anthony, Henry, and Ray to the factory. "You guys go ahead of me, Yumi needs help now!" she said, and Meghan, Ulrich and Odd rushed off, Kiwi at there heels.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:54 AM
Lyoko Saver

Jim watched the kids run and was confused exspecialy when a dog followed them. On Lyoko....
"Yumi you have 90 life points left" Jeremieh said. "Yeah well I don't see you doing much to help the situation" Yumi argued back. When the elavotor stopped with a hiss. "guys head to the scanners Yumi could use your help" Jeremieh informed the kids. "Got it" Morgan said.

its all yours from there i forgot what jeremieh says with the process

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:05 AM