KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lyoko Saver

"Scanner morgan,odd,anthony,meghan,ulrich.anthony,ray transfer morgan,odd,anthony,meghan,ulrich.anthony,ray Virtulization." "laser arrow." "Laser disc." "Triplicate."

take it of

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 10:28 PM
Lyoko Saver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyoko Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyoko Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Morgan was glad 2 have her buds by her side again during the fight. They all yelled at the enemy as one. Morgan yelled for all XANA had done. Anthony yelled because he was back in his element, what he could do best. (Ray can't go 2 Lyoko, so he was yelling at the screen for his friends on Lyoko). Ulrich yelled for what XANA had done 2 Sissi, harming and controling someone like that. Odd yelled because making noise with ur friends is fun! and Meghan didnt no she was yelling.

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:43 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

Yelling into battle our heroes stricked for lyoko for sisi for earth for peace and becuse its fun to hit monsters. The monsters fell at the weapons of the group. But for every monster that fell 5 more took its place.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 01:22 AM
Lyoko Saver is currently offline Click here to Send Lyoko Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyoko Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

note: in this section i will have no periods becuase i am in a hurry and have only a short

Then without warning a new monster a spider like creature appeared and the other monsters ran for what was about to take place this spider stood and then turned into a wave flooding the friends and covering them there seemed no hope for the friends when

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 01:26 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Cathrine screamed, "FREEZE!!", her hands up so that 2 stunning balls flew at the monster. the wave halted, and the blocks scuttled around, very distressed. Morgan pinned a few blocks with her javilin, and Anthony tossed his boomerang carelessly, smashing 3 blocks. Henry shouted at his sister, "Ur late! U stupid, we almost drowned!" Cathrine shrugged, then sheperded her frineds out of harms way, as the wave unfroze, and came smashing down on the grownd.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 03:27 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

The kids ran for the tower but a wave came from the tower. They were trapped what could they do. then Jeremieh turned to ray "Can you work the Computer." "I think Why." " I am going to Lyoko." "But" "no Buts"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 05:53 PM
Lyoko Saver

"there aren't enough" "aren't enough what" Odd asked. "never mind" ray said "Scanner Jeremieh transfer Jeremieh Virtulization."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 05:56 PM
Lyoko Saver

Upon reaching Lyoko Jeremieh used the data around him and mad 5 Squares for the kids to hide in.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 05:57 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Aelita peeked out from behind the tower where she had been hiding. was that Jeremy?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:18 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Morgan felt a different kind of wave flow over her. the kind with relief. Jeremy was here, and Einstien would save the day in a different fassion than the usual "Return to the past now" routine. Meghan was the first to see the problem, though. "Jere! Ur fading!" she screamed right into Henry's ear, who crigged, and started to shake his head viggerously. Ray noticed it, 2. He looked at the computer screen, and the little triangle representing Jeremy was flickering. "We're loosing him!" shouted Ray into the mic.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 02:02 AM
Lyoko Saver

Aelita had do something but what the tower they needed to diactivate was on the other side of the wave. Then Aelite had an idea running over the bridge she made she went to the tower. running inside she entered the code. As ray said "return to the past" Jeremieh faded away
end episode
start of new episoide: Code:data

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 02:30 AM
Lyoko Saver

what do u think???

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 02:31 AM
atb18

interesting. sorry i didn't participate in it. but cool. i'll add it to my document.

i m nut girl...fear me devil

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:42 PM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

here is the basics of code:data
Jeremeih is trapped in another world
the others are trying to get him back
Xana attacks
Aelita is trapped
The scanners malfunction

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:17 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

How bout another one? Called, Let it Snow
Big snow storm, Lyoko crew and Dream Team have fun, then they go on a ski and snowboard feild trip, and XANA starts an avalanch? Is that awesome or what? I wrote some of it in school on paper, didnt I, ATB?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 10:24 PM
Lyoko Saver

how about after Code:data????

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 10:40 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

We could do that. I just wanted 2 type down the title b4 I forgot it. U want to do the honors?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 10:44 PM
Lyoko Saver

I would be honerd honered honere however its spelled who cares.

"I am glad that's over" Morgan said.
" Hey wheres einstin" Odd asked?
"The Disaperence" the friends said

in the data zone
"Where am I" JereMieh said.
" in the data zone" a Red haired and clothed Alieta said.
" Who are you" Jeremieh asked?
" I am Taleta" Taleta said

Taleta is pronounced (TA-lee-ta)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 02:26 AM
atb18

yeah u did mm02

i m nut girl...fear me devil

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 02:08 PM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Sweet! Taleta. I approve! tho, the orange/pink color is making my eye twitch lol. no, it's a great pic, LS. here's Morgan on Lyoko.

Attachment: 1morgan1.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 07:15 PM