KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The Forgotten

The Forgotten
Started by: SaTsuJiN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

The Forgotten

I just got back from seeing this and I really thought it was intense.. it gets 2 thumbs up from me thumb up thumb up

I think it would fall under Thriller/Sci-fi

Its about a woman who has a child that died of a plane crash.. and she has photograhs/videos of him that the husband seems to be erasing..until her husband tells her there was never a child. Then she starts to uncover things that she should have left alone...

I recommend this film.. but Im not sure if its everyones cup of tea, so tell me your opinions big grin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:35 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indie Films

Yes I saw this movie and thought it was very intense. I love seeing great emotion in a film.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:15 AM
Indie Films is currently offline Click here to Send Indie Films a Private Message Find more posts by Indie Films Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Indie Films
Yes I saw this movie and thought it was very intense. I love seeing great emotion in a film.

Great Emotion My ass, I'll say this twice and I'll say it again: This movie was overall horrible.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:23 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

The Forgotten

who's seen it???

i'm gonna go c it in a couple of days yes

"what if u were told that everything u experienced...everything u held dear...never happened?"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:12 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

nope
sorry

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 02:30 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i haven't seen this movie but i saw the trailer a few weeks ago looks interesting

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:12 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

yeah I made a thread about this movie too..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t312500.html

I thought it was awesome, although a shame that its not very popular

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 07:48 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ResidentEVILMAN

i havnt seen this movie yet but the trailers make it look awsome so this movie is deffinatly on my must see movie list.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:40 PM
ResidentEVILMAN is currently offline Click here to Send ResidentEVILMAN a Private Message Find more posts by ResidentEVILMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Horrible movie.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:59 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
yeah I made a thread about this movie too..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t312500.html

I thought it was awesome, although a shame that its not very popular

oh did ya?...LOL...sorry...embarrasment

i heard about it ages ago and wanted 2 c it eva sinse........i'm c'ing it in......2 days

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 07:28 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think youll like it.. wink

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 06:28 PM
PsychoFreeak

SEEING IT IN...*counts*...1 hour eek!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:08 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I just rented this movie... It was strange, but good.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 09:47 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I'll end up renting it.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 09:50 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

It's out for rent already? blink

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 10:00 PM
GCG
Red Bull

The Forgotten.

(please log in to view the image)

This movie got me to appreciate it for all its got inside. Continuous hints by the camera of Joseph Ruben . In fact the story of Gerald Di Pego wouldn’t be as good without the Ruben’s direction. I commend his direction throughout the movie.

Telly Paretta (Julianne Moore) has lost her 9-year-old son in a plane crash 14 months ago. The grieving mother has been convinced to take up counselling from psychiatrist Dr. Munce (Gary Sinise) to help her ‘forget’ her son and get on with life. Her daily habits Munce intends to eliminate are spending time at Sam’s dresser, watching home videos of him playing, and glancing at the pictures taken as he slowly grew up. Telly however is part of a programme to forget her son completely.

Initial hints in the first 15-20 minutes make you think that she is indeed delusional, such as thinking that she parked her car in one place when instead she finds another car who's occupant, a friendly man (Giovanni Ribisi) who directs her to it opposite the road and the coffee cup mystery when she is sure she had a mug when she didnt have a mug at Munce's office.

The car crash was ****en' amazingly done;
I think its the first time they implemented such a shot in a shot at that angle. it made me say 'Watch out ! ' just before the impact

so are the contrasting scenes of present (Dull & Blue) to the scenes of the past (colourful, warm full of orange and red)

6.5/10

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:07 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

wow how bad did this movie suck?...it was horrible.....Do NOT see it...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:47 PM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
wow how bad did this movie suck?...it was horrible.....Do NOT see it...
I couldn't agree more...every good clip was in the trailer beyond that there was nothing....what a stinker

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 09:58 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I just brought this DVD and I think that this movie is very good.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:34 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

You also liked Catwoman...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:46 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote