KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The Forgotten

The Forgotten
Started by: SaTsuJiN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just saw this film a few hours ago and I have to say its one of the funnest thrillers ive seen in a while.Two thumbs up.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:21 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh duck! I've forgotten what I was going to post! 'Forgotten'...get it?!?! Arghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
hahahaaahhaha...like the movie's name, get it? ARghahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah
ha...Like I said "I've forgotten what I was going to post" and the movie is called 'The Forgotten'! ARghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahh
ahahahaha.

Stop.

Ou, Ou, Ou is all you Need...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:31 AM
Ou Be Low hoo is currently offline Click here to Send Ou Be Low hoo a Private Message Find more posts by Ou Be Low hoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow a real life idiot *takes picture*

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 11:56 PM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Austin, you know better.

Ou Be, take your nonsense elsewhere. This isn't your playground, or the OTF.

Beastro, this is your absolute last warning regarding insulting/taunting other members.

Everyone, back on topic please, or the thread will be closed.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:25 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

this movie was cool
got a little corny towards the end though

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:32 AM
blackwidowlover is currently offline Click here to Send blackwidowlover a Private Message Find more posts by blackwidowlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree it could've have more of a twist ending then the usual happy one.The thing I really loved is some of the risk's it took by making the film about aliens and abductions.Most of the time if movies are gonna deal with things like that they'll advertise it but you would've never saw it coming with this film.

I also loved how the people just got snatched into the air.It was really good fun.Julian Moore just annoyed me though embarrasment

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Jan 30th, 2005 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 07:17 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Saw this one the other night. The girlfriend loved it, I thought it was mediocre. Alien abduction never seemed so real though.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 03:17 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

I was so dissappointed with The Forgotten. Was intense but the ending sucked!

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 03:36 PM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I just watched it right now. I found it excellent! I can't decide which ending I like better though. Maybe the original because I liked how Julianne Moore stood up and rubbed it in his face that she still remembered.

And I agree that the whole alien abduction thing really didn't belong. A supernatural Earthly phenomina would have been fine.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Big_Boy
I was so dissappointed with The Forgotten. Was intense but the ending sucked!

Too happy-sappy for your taste?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:23 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

I was really disappointed in this one. Looked good but went nowhere really and took an awful long time doing it..

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:27 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote