KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » goku vs. super supes (winner takes flash)

whou would out-eat who
This poll is closed.
superman 4 50.00%
goku 4 50.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goku vs. super supes (winner takes flash)
Started by: Whittdawg92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TraXtaRCR3

Yo Kaistar even if u did copy n paste its still funny as hell how u slapped those facts in homeboys face just to shut him up...sorry but i just had to get a word in .couldnt help myself **(no disrespect to illadelph12)**

(but u gotta admit that was a dictionarys worth of superman info) right to the jaw!

and to add: i like DB but aint a damn thing Goku could do to touch Super Man Prime, after what like 1000 years in the sun or something. the guys a galactic time bomb of power waiting to go off.
but there are alot more characters in the DC universe who are 100 times more stronger than S-Man Prime, hes actually ranked 84 in a list of 104 if you guys want it i can post it
let me know.
Late

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:30 AM
TraXtaRCR3 is currently offline Click here to Send TraXtaRCR3 a Private Message Find more posts by TraXtaRCR3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm not even using Superman Prime. I'm talking Post, and Pre-crisis.

It never shows what Prime or Gokou after absorbing Dragonballs can do.

And there are Ki users in DC, and they don't harm him so why would any other ki user.

And Shenron hasn't been able to do much next to bring stuff back from the dead, and teleport people. Unless you count what they all did seperatly as villains.

As for when Superman got the 100,000 years of fighting ability it was with Wonder Woman fighting in Ragnarok with some Norse Gods.

I am not saying anything that has to do with Superman Prime

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:38 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote:
Originally posted by TraXtaRCR3
Yo Kaistar even if u did copy n paste its still funny as hell how u slapped those facts in homeboys face just to shut him up...sorry but i just had to get a word in .couldnt help myself **(no disrespect to illadelph12)**

(but u gotta admit that was a dictionarys worth of superman info) right to the jaw!

and to add: i like DB but aint a damn thing Goku could do to touch Super Man Prime, after what like 1000 years in the sun or something. the guys a galactic time bomb of power waiting to go off.
but there are alot more characters in the DC universe who are 100 times more stronger than S-Man Prime, hes actually ranked 84 in a list of 104 if you guys want it i can post it
let me know.
Late

sad But it was me that did the copy, and paste thing. And that's not even all of the stuff that Supes has done as Pre-Crisis.

And WHO IS USING SUPERMAN PRIME!! No offense or anything so nobody take it that way but Prime has never had any canon evidence of strength shown....Also neither has Dragonball absorbed Gokou....That's why I am not counting either. Nobody knows the true extent of their abilities.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:42 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

Kento im reffering to what illadelph12 wrote last page about half way down at the end about S-Man Prime. that goku and the dragon together can take beat S-Man prime blah blah blah!

i know ur on pre & post crisis
oh and Kento i did credit u write after my first comment about standing ovations last page...(well kinda) oh yea ovations for google thats whats up!
sorry i got lazy and didnt feel like doiing the qoutes thing. ...sory

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:31 AM
TraXtaRCR3 is currently offline Click here to Send TraXtaRCR3 a Private Message Find more posts by TraXtaRCR3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

lol ^^; Sry. Anyways whats the list of people more powerful then Prime...God I feel like I'm talking about Autobots here..

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:47 AM
TraXtaRCR3

This was posted by: Never. in the God Of Thunder Vs. Herald Of Galactus
forum.
a friend of a friend. the guy is genius and will shut anyone up just check his posts!

Here it is Look Where Superman Prime is at!!!

1. The Presence
2. The Source
3. Rama Kushna
4. H'ronmeer
5.Meshta
6.Gyges and Garamas (with God power)
7.Great Evil Beast (appeared in an issue in which the Infinity Avengers kinda ripped off if you read it carefully)
8.Spectre at his full potential (omnipotent is unbeatable rather you're omnipresent or omniscient)
9. Mawu (the religious God of Africa shown in Spectre #58 )
10.The Voice (An entity part of the Presence)
11.The Word
12. Wally the God Boy
13. Lucifer Morningstar
14. Archangel Michael
15. The Aleph
16.Decreator
17. The 5th Dimensional Imps (Mr. Mxyzptlk, Bane-Mite, and Thunderbolts)
18. Ultimator, and other races and beings include 4d to 10d
19. ID (A 6th dimensional being created by the Cathexis that could fullfill one's wish. Unlimited Powers)
20. Parallax
21. Ion
22. Uni-Friend
23. Anti-Life Entity
24. Eclipso
25. Mistos
26. Satan
27. Stigmonus Monsieur
28. Sinestro after death when he faced the Spectre
29.First of the Fallen
30. Azmodus
31. DC's Archangels- Gabriel (probably most powerful archangel next to Michael), Amenadiel, Sandalphon, Ramiel, Duma, ect.
32 DC's Angel Host- Bull Host, Eagle, Lion, and Human rather Zauriel and Asmodel at angelic form
33. Anti-Monitor and Monitor
34. Hyperman
35. The Endless
36. Entropy (Krona)
37. Kismet
38.Dominus
39. Oblivion
40. Chaos and Order (2 elemental force)
41. Lord of Chaos/Lord of Order
42.Black Racer
43. The Kindly Ones
44. Voiceless Gods
45. Mahu
46.Seviram
47. That giant monster Lucifer unleashed to stop Amenadiel's army, and anything Lucifer has faced
48. A
49. King of Tears
50. Hawkgod
51. Elder Gods
52.Dark Gods
53.Shattered Gods
54. Rao, and other gods of Krypton
55. Candlemaker
56.Dorothy Spinner (IMO, imp-like level in which she can create by thinking it)
57. Telephone Avatar
58. Shadowy Mr. Evans
59. Carnivore (Almost took over heaven)
60. Anti-Matter Man
61. Glorith and the original Time Trapper
62. Promethian Giants
63. Millennium Giants
64. Extant
65. Monarch
66. The Seven Deadly Enemy of Man
67. Cosmic Gamblers
68. S'ivaa the Destroyer
69. Brimstone
70. Pantheon gods- African like Shango the Thunderer, Oloron the First Born, Norse gods like Odin and Loki, Greek gods like Zeus and Hercules, Japanese gods like Susano-o-no-makota and Izanami, Egypton gods like Osirect and Ra, ect.
71. The Unimaginables
72. Ibac/Sabbac- the 2 Capt. Marvel villain which 1 was a clone and another had power like with black magic
73. Neron, the demon that demoted Neron from hell, Abaddon the Destroyer, Adramelech, Agony & Ectacy, One in Charge of Punishment of the Damned in Effrul, Keeper of the Oracle of Styx, and since I don't feel like listing everyone from hell, I'll just estimate: 300-400 leaders/higher rank in Hell
74. The 3 Demons- Rath, Ghast, and Abnegazar
75. The race who got rid of the demons- Timeless Ones
76. Lord Satanis
77. Lord Satanus
78. Second and Third of the Fallen (Brothers of First of the Fallen)
79. Mad God of 3600
80. The First Citadelian and his clone armies and the other Citadelians
81. Oblivion II- one that faced Wonder Woman
82. Auron
83. X'Hal
84. Superman Prime
85. Everyone in the 853rd Century including Manhunter from Mars
86. Wonderworld race and heroes
87. Maggedon
88. Old Gods- Wotan, Lokee, Arzaz, Nameless One
89. Guardian of the Universe
90. Controllers
91. Zamarons
92. Progenitor- This guy created his own galaxy and a whole race
93. Fernus and the Burning Martians
94. Anti-Sun
95. Imperiex Prime and Imperiex probes
96. Yuga Khan
97. Nebula Man
98. Orion at his true form (the one that Astro once posted in Alvaro's)
99. Orion with the ALE
100. Darkseid one with the Source from NG v4
101. Izaya one with the Source in a New Gods v4 issue
102. Euricros
103. Clocxwerk
104. Hourman 3/Warlogog

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:15 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

laughing That's cool...

^^; Still I don't see how people can judge Superman Prime's power to know where he's at...but oh well.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:57 AM
TraXtaRCR3

well he is the only regular known character in this whole list so its gotta count for something!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:12 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

But it seems like it makes Prime weaker then Asmodel...however as Superman Blue he was fighting evenly against Asmodel, and that was his weakest version. *shrugs*

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:18 AM
OMEGA_05
Omega Member

YOUR ALL WRONGGGGGGGGGG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOPOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT CCCCCCCCAAAAAAAANNNNNNNOOOOOOOTTTTTTT BBBEEEEEE

On the hole goku thging

You should only proof yourself worthy to god, no one else...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:10 PM
OMEGA_05 is currently offline Click here to Send OMEGA_05 a Private Message Find more posts by OMEGA_05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

quote:
Originally posted by OMEGA_05
YOUR ALL WRONGGGGGGGGGG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOPOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT CCCCCCCCAAAAAAAANNNNNNNOOOOOOOTTTTTTT BBBEEEEEE

On the hole goku thging
thats has have to be the most ignorant post thus far in this thread. did you even read the strong evidencd me and kento have against goku? my question is what can goku do that superman prime can't (besides go super saiyan and throw ki blast which will in NO WAY hurt superman at all). i like goku as much as the next guy but even i have to face the fact. goku WILL NOT beat superman (not even pre-crisis prolly).

peace

Last edited by StaT1c on Mar 1st, 2005 at 07:09 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:02 PM
StaT1c is currently offline Click here to Send StaT1c a Private Message Find more posts by StaT1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

nicely stated *Kaistar*. and yes that was the most ignorant post ive seen by far on this thread!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:19 PM
StaT1c

quote:
Originally posted by Kaistar
thats has have to be the most ignorant post thus far in this thread. did you even read the strong evidencd me and kento have against goku? my question is what can goku do that superman prime can't (besides go super saiyan and throw ki blast which will in NO WAY hurt superman at all). i like goku as much as the next guy but even i have to face the fact. goku WILL NOT beat superman (not even pre-crisis prolly).

peace
i mean to say pre-crisis superman, not superman prime (superman prime is out of the picture) =] and i meant post crisis superman and not pre-crisis in the end of my post. just clarifying =]

Superman wins

End thread

Last edited by StaT1c on Mar 1st, 2005 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:33 PM
StaT1c is currently offline Click here to Send StaT1c a Private Message Find more posts by StaT1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Seems like our work here is done Kaistar *nods*

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:50 PM
StaT1c

quote:
Originally posted by Kento
Seems like our work here is done Kaistar *nods*
*nods*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:32 AM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing

Wow...

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:26 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

big grin Ah so you finally see Supes wins.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:48 AM