KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Abandoned

Abandoned
Started by: Neo Baggins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

Abandoned

The Matrix Thread is proctically abandoned when the trilogy ended will there something else to share...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:08 AM
Neo Baggins is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Baggins a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Baggins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Matrix Online?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Matrix Online will be coming out soon, this forum will probably pick back up a bit then...

Gah, I miss when the Matrix forum was actually active...sad

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:48 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:28 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i miss when the Matrix forum consisted of more than three intelligent people and didn't have 5+ non-intelligent people...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:30 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

im not intelligent laughing

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:39 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
im not intelligent laughing

raver Same here.but we know our matrix stuff raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:25 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, since you say you aren't intelligent, let me state it this way...

when the forum consisted of more than 3 people who would not have trouble in a spelling bee against my desk.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 02:25 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver Once matrix online hits. Everything & Everyone will BACK! raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 05:16 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM

when the forum consisted of more than 3 people who would not have trouble in a spelling bee against my desk.

Like me right? l83C4l_l53 ! 4l\/l 7l-l3 l_337 0l\|3, l<l\|0Wl\| 45 7l-l3 WARCHIEF! Seriously, I miss when people used to edit their post in actuality.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 05:23 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

you're the 1337 0|\|3?!?! that messes my whole theory up...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:46 PM
Korri

quote:

laughing I love you

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:45 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus
raver Once matrix online hits. Everything & Everyone will BACK! raver

I was in Beta, and I quit after the first week and I'm definitely not getting the game. So unless they drastically improve everything in the game, I doubt everyone will be back.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 02:00 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

but wont a lot of matrix online stuff be forced to be put on computer/video game discussion?? i dunno, i guess if we just brought old dead threads back to life, we might get more ppl in here. then the key is we need to trap em in here! heeheehee

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:54 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:

laughing

Oh, I miss the active days of this forum....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:31 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 10:26 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

If you are a big fan and want to talk about this movie to others go to Matricxs.com it has alot of fans there!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 01:35 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
If you are a big fan and want to talk about this movie to others go to Matricxs.com it has alot of fans there!JM
quote:

End of discussion.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 02:08 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

thumb up

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 04:21 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

this forum needs to be reloaded.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 12:05 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote