KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Micheal Myers .vs. Leatherface

Micheal Myers .vs. Leatherface
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dve925
I'd like to see what happens if Freddy got into the mind of Pinhead.There's your next movie...Hells Pinhead vs. Elm Streets Freddy Kruger.Chew on that for a while.

Chew on that 4 a while,your the reason ''noobs''like me get picked on

Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:43 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

GO LEATHERFACE!!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:23 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

haha u r completely pussy whipped lol

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 11:32 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sniper_sloth
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bubba sawyer was mentally challenged. Michael Myers isn't. Michael is far more intelligent than bubba is. Much as I like Leatherface, I'm going to say that Bubba has no real chance. Simply because Myers is intelligent enough to comprehend strategy. Now, if Bubba had the support of the rest of the clan, it is likely that bubba might at least injure Myers.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 01:27 AM
Sniper_sloth is currently offline Click here to Send Sniper_sloth a Private Message Find more posts by Sniper_sloth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

How did this thread survive so long without being closed?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:15 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Thats what I was thinking

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:24 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

yes

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:21 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dennis magruder

Hi guys im new and this topic caught my eye even if its old. I would say that leatherface would win in a fight. Both men are determined killers but leatherface is more of a brute and has a savage nature were Myers is the silent killer. No Myers is not immortal but seems as though as he is hard to kill other wise he can still die. Both guys can take a beating and get right back up. After leatherface got his arm cut off in the 2003 remake of Texas chainsaw massacre he fell to the ground and bleed to death. Wrong at the end of the movie when erin is driving off the now bloody and handy capped leatherface sliced the side of the car with the chainsaw in his hand. Im not going to lie it was a shitty remake, a complete drift of the real movie. Leatherface is stronger and faster then myers and myers may be smarter but leatherface has the upper hand VIA strength, speed and wepon choice, even if they had an unarmed fight leatherface would still win. Go leatherface!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2014 10:43 PM
dennis magruder is currently offline Click here to Send dennis magruder a Private Message Find more posts by dennis magruder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote