KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Made-up Teen Titans characters!

Made-up Teen Titans characters!
Started by: Ulrich Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

hey can i post two i kinda want to do 2 characters

Old Post May 12th, 2005 02:00 AM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

Well im going to post two anyway. One's a girl and one's a guy, and they hook up:

!!!!i thought of this character before i read this forum!!!!!!!

Super hero name: Skyler
Height: 5' 8
Weight: 137.6 lbs
Powers: His true power is being able to control Lightning, BUT with two jewels he found give him the power to control Water and air(he has to be wearing the jewels to use these two powers).
So as you know water lightning and air, are like the "elements" of the sky. He wears the water and air jewels on a necklace.

He knows how to unlock all the water jewel's powers because he focused on it more than the air jewel, and is able to create it out of nothing and can become it just in case he needs to.

Likes: Beast boy, and has a crush on another girl, Nova (who i also made up) when she is introduced. Before that he had a small crush on Starfire without knowing about the robin and starfire thing.

Dislikes: Slade, Brother Blood (definetely)

Backround: Born in Azaroth [the actual place where Raven was born!! (watch "Switched" so you can get the correct information)], he is Raven's twin brother, they were seperated at birth and Skyler has been looking for Raven for his whole life. He has been all alone because of his strange powers and he tries not to show them so he wouldn't be considerd a "freak". In his travels he happened to cross between the path of an evil villian named Lireath (i couldnt think of a good name) and took his air and water jewels by mistake. Also in his travels he was forced into an orphanage and became really good friends with Nova. ONe day Skyler escaped with Nova, but she was caught. Skyler wanted to help her but he thought she could handle herself and ran away since other adults were after him. After he found Raven he hung out with them for a while. Then he went to another place in NEw England, to start his own team, with all the elements in the team.

Last edited by Demyx Stone on May 18th, 2005 at 09:18 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:07 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

*Here's my second character*

Super Hero Name: Nova
Height: 5' 5
Weight: 125.4
Powers: She is the same as Raven except her powers are light not dark. Her powers are not based on her emotions either she just has to be able to use all her senses (sight, taste, etc.)(I know its stupid, I didnt want a emotionless person)

Personality: The exact opposite of Raven.
Dislikes: Slade, Johnny Rancid, Stuck ups
Backround: Born in Ohio, she was sent to an orphanage cause her parents died in a car accident. While she was in the orphanage she met a boy named Skyler. They planned to run away but Nova was caught and she used her powers for the first time. She stopped herself from being a loser and everyone was afraid of her at the orphanage. She then decided to live on her own and go to school. That's where she met Cyborg, before his accident. After Cyborg brcame half human- half Machine (Cyborg's really not half human. Did he ever look like it to you?), she dropped out. She has waited a long time and Cyborg has called her to Titans Tower to help free Terra. After that she joins Skyler in his new Team in New England.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:25 PM
blacknightfire2
Darkness in the Cold Fire

My Character

Hey there I'm new here....this is my charrie...her bio is on the pic. But for those who can't see it....or just don't want to.

Name: Darkwind
Power: Control over Air and Storms; Also tranforms into a wolf
Home Planet: Mars
Hair: Blackish/Grey
Eyes: Blue

Story:
Born on Mars Darkwind learned to control the powers she had at a very young age, an outcast on her own planet she commited crimes for most of her life and as a result is banished from her home.
Cursed with powers that she once used for evil, the young alien girl has found her way to earth, and after some persistence she has convinced the Titans to allow her to join them is fighting crime...
But has she really turned over an entirely different leaf or is this teenage hero not a hero at all..

She also has a very deep secret regarding one of the Titans...*cough* BB *cough*

Attachment: darkwindhuman.jpg
This has been downloaded 99 time(s).

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:27 AM
blacknightfire2 is currently offline Click here to Send blacknightfire2 a Private Message Find more posts by blacknightfire2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bombargboy

I got a new character...
heres mine:

Name: Comet

hight: 6'9

weight: 159 lbs

powers: rampage (alows Comet to ram into stuff at great speed without getting hurt), teleport, mega pound

Items: chronospere (a teleporter)

replay if u like him

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:14 PM
bombargboy is currently offline Click here to Send bombargboy a Private Message Find more posts by bombargboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bombargboy

heres a second character i thought of...

name: Torchie

birth place: planet from (fro-am)

eye color: red

hair color: dark red

hight: 5'8

weight: 160 lbs

powers: lava surf (SURFS UP!) fire ball, fire strike(entire body turns into flame), dragon wave, melt down

special power: mega fire ball

other info: brother of Comet

After planet from (fro-am) came under attack, lil' Torchie was captive prisoner by the majior enemy the Stinert (sti-ner) and was forced to work and serve the mighty Castro Hornock. one night torchie realized that, somehow had powers, fire power. He melted the iron bars he was behind and ran to the mech yard. he found a fast and powerful mech, the madcat and took the it to a transport ship. After he got in the cocpit, the alarm went off. He hit the activate switch and blasted off. When Torchie was out of the galaxy, two Stinert war ships aperred from nowhere and took action. Torchie took the ship to light speed to escape. when he got out of light speed, he was shot down, engins offline, shield was destroied, and the weapons gone. He crashed on a planet called Earth and saw a huge shaped "T" headquarters. this is where it begans.

Last edited by bombargboy on Jun 20th, 2005 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:44 AM
bombargboy is currently offline Click here to Send bombargboy a Private Message Find more posts by bombargboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelslove

Name:black butterfy or lady reaper to enemys
apearence:black hair to shoulders . butterfly birthmark on shoulder. sleevless top and pants, long gloves to blow sholder.(mariral bullet proof)mask.
fav food:hawian piza
powers:dark energy bolts, marail arts(no super streangth)cant fly but uses grappling hook. minor mind powers.
back ground:worked with justice leage

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:11 PM
angelslove is currently offline Click here to Send angelslove a Private Message Find more posts by angelslove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelslove

name:Green flame
apearence:red hair 5'2 wears green fak leather scort and top sleavlessgreen gloves go go green boots.
fav food:hambugers
back ground:sister black butterfly sacificed her self as a child when the house burst in to green flames she said she did it and scientists took her away later found outlab exploded beleving her dead they bain washed her and her parents but it did nt effect flame and dedicated her life to finding Lady reaper and saving people.
powers:green flame bolts

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:21 PM
angelslove is currently offline Click here to Send angelslove a Private Message Find more posts by angelslove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelslove

namebig grinenies
fav food:unknown
apearence:dressed in white outfit allmost exactly like lady reapers ecept no gloves.
back ground:destoyed by aternate reality jutice leage before being sent to there reality possesed scientist and placed her self in the subconsios of lady reaper after being defeated by her seemed to be obsessed with turing lady reaper.aternate self.
powers:black magic

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:34 PM
racketteer

Wow! this be my lucky day!!! Pretty sweet site you got here!!! My brain be packed with ideas!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:26 PM
racketteer is currently offline Click here to Send racketteer a Private Message Find more posts by racketteer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
racketteer

Warning

ok... here my first character.

Name: Nathan Roid
SH name: Tazz
Birthplace: Here on good ol' earth
Profile: A tall, excitable, 16-year-old male with platinum blond hair, bright blue eyes and brawd sholders
SH powers: involuntarily increases the amount of light released by a luminouse object, involuntarily shocks living things apon touching them, involuntarily shortsurcets computers and telephones and disrupts radio and television signals.
IOW: Although tazz containes an incredible amount of power, it is very difficult for him to controll its use.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:36 PM
racketteer is currently offline Click here to Send racketteer a Private Message Find more posts by racketteer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
racketteer

bunny bunny bunny

This site ROCKS!!!!!

Next idea!!!

Name: Elizabeth Baker
SH name: Moon
profile: A 5 foot tall, slender, dark haired girl of 15.
SH powers: Mostly ilusions and stuff of that sort.
IOW: Uses darkness and light together to do powerful majic.
Cool story to go along: Moon has a cool little pet plush toy which she used voodoo on to bring to life. Moon also got possesed at one point by a powerful spirit and although it was eventualy driven out of her, she goty to keep many of the powers she aquired while possesed.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:51 PM
racketteer

i think air is leaking into my brain...

for some reason i've been hearing this hissing sound all afternoon. and just recently i've begun to feal lightheaded. i think maybe air is leaking into my brain...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:02 PM
M AND M

hgff

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:14 PM
M AND M is currently offline Click here to Send M AND M a Private Message Find more posts by M AND M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M AND M

RIGHT, HERE'S MY CHARACTER! (PLEASE DON'T COPY IT!)
roll eyes (sarcastic)

NAME: Dragon
POWERS: Has 2 magic samuari swords
HOME: Shamri temple
EQUIPMENT: 2 samuari swords,ti-ha,6 boomarrangs,10 ninja stars
CLOATHS: White tunic (with a black dragon on it),black trousers,black belt,black cloak

BIOGRAPHY: Dragon was born in China, but his pearents were killed by ninjas, so he grew up in Japan with his grandpearents. When Dragon's grandpearents died he was alone and had no where to go, he decided to become a ninja after what he heard of his pearents. When Dragon was only 14 he became the most skillful ninja in the world, he was chosen by Slade to be his servent. At the age of 15 didn't think much about Slade and began to half hate him. For mounths Dragon worked for Slade until he met the Teen Titans, Dragon left Slade and became a Teen Titan, but he couldn't leave his beloved shrine (Shamri temple) so he decided to visit the Teen Titans in his spear time.

PERSANOL: Dragon likes Robin in fact they are master and aprentice, Dragon and Raven are very fond of each other they even have a secret crush. "Sissy eh!" embarrasment

FUTURE: Dragon hopes to go back to Japan again, he wants Robin to be the best martial artist in the world Raven and Dragon...thats none of our bisness laughing

Last edited by M AND M on Jul 28th, 2005 at 03:57 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:49 PM
M AND M is currently offline Click here to Send M AND M a Private Message Find more posts by M AND M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M AND M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by M AND M
RIGHT, HERE'S MY CHARACTER! (PLEASE DON'T COPY IT!)
roll eyes (sarcastic)

NAME: Dragon
POWERS:Has 2 magic samuari swords
HOME: Shamri temple
EQUIPMENT:2 samuari swords,ti-ha,6 boomarrangs,10 ninja stars
CLOATHS:White tunic (with a black dragon on it),black trousers,black belt,black cloak

BIOGRAPHY: Dragon was born in China, but his pearents were killed by ninjas, so he grew up in Japan with his grandpearents. When Dragon's grandpearents died he was alone and had no where to go, he decided to become a ninja after what he heard of his pearents. When Dragon was only 14 he became the most skillful ninja in the world, he was chosen by Slade to be his servent. At the age of 15 didn't think much about Slade and began to half hate him. For mounths Dragon worked for Slade until he met the Teen Titans, Dragon left Slade and became a Teen Titan, but he couldn't leave his beloved shrine (Shamri temple) so he decided to visit the Teen Titans in his spear time.

PERSANOL: Dragon likes Robin in fact they are master and aprentice, Dragon and Raven are very fond of each other they even have a secret crush. "Sissy eh!" embarrasment

FUTURE: Dragon hopes to go back to Japan again, he wants Robin to be the best martial artist in the world Raven and Dragon...thats none of our bisness laughing

Last edited by M AND M on Jul 28th, 2005 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:51 PM
M AND M

HEY YOUNG KENTO, I LIKE YOUR CHARACTER. MY CHARACTER IS DRAGON, HE IS A NINJA, COOL EH?. UM, MY DAD THINKS I'M OBSESSED ABOUT THIS SITE AND HE HATES AMERICANS, WHAT A BULLY!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:17 PM
M AND M

HI AXERON, I LIKE YOUR CHARACTER VERY MUCH, YOUR MY KIND OF GUY! DO YOU LIKE MYTHS AND LEGENDS? GIVE ME AN ANSWER SOON OKAY.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:24 PM
M AND M

Originally posted by Ulrich Rulez
Hey everybody!!!

This is a forum for Made-up Teen Titans Characters...If You are here to critisies (misspelled) me, then I'm afraid your on the wrong thread!

Here's my char!

Name:Amanda.
Superhero I.D.: Amanda.
Height: 5'2".
Weight: 115.
Power: Wind, tornadoes, ect.
Like's: Wind, her friends, the planet Saturn, and the beach.
Dislikes: Slade.
Background: Born in Kansas, her life was very wild. She had strong feelings for the wind in the air, and at the age of 12, she found out she could control it. Her control was not perfect, and at 14 years, she manneged (misspelled) to conjour up a category 5 tornado on her feild. She later met the teen titans, and joined them. She found she was perfect...but her feeling was temporary. Slade attacked the tower with a full frontal assult, and Amanda, now in the cave where Terra died, was able to bring her back to life...now, with more heroes, they formed another tower...Shaped as an "E"...
I love, love, love, love your character, have you seen mine? Here's a clue its under the name of Dragon!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:43 AM
M AND M

Originally posted by racketteer
ok... here my first character.

Name: Nathan Roid
SH name: Tazz
Birthplace: Here on good ol' earth
Profile: A tall, excitable, 16-year-old male with platinum blond hair, bright blue eyes and brawd sholders
SH powers: involuntarily increases the amount of light released by a luminouse object, involuntarily shocks living things apon touching them, involuntarily shortsurcets computers and telephones and disrupts radio and television signals.
IOW: Although tazz containes an incredible amount of power, it is very difficult for him to controll its use.
I think your character is interesting, how is it in the states?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:54 AM