KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bucky vs. Robin

Bucky vs. Robin
Started by: nomsans

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nomsans

Bucky vs. Robin

who would win?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 06:49 AM
nomsans is currently offline Click here to Send nomsans a Private Message Find more posts by nomsans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

lol

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:04 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i hate robin, but he would win.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:15 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Why do you hate Robin?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:16 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

Bucky died so long ago i dont even know. But he fought in WW2 so I think he'd win *I know thats an awful basis but i dont know what else to say*

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 05:17 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

isnīt bucky that girl that existed in the universe created by franklin richards?

batman is awesome, he walks during the night and he dresses black (makes sense since he donīt want to be seen in the night).
robin is batman sidekick, he walks during the night what does he dresses? red, green, yellow.
really robin sucks, batman is a loner he doesnīt need a sidekick, not one like robin. at least the first robin is much better now, being nightwing.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 07:07 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

No man is an island unto himself.

And Robin's colors are a vain but noble attempt to keep Robin from the darkness that comsumes the Dark Knight's sole.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:20 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Jason Todd's corpse would beat down Bucky's corpse any day of the week. Captain America and Batman should go dig them up and force them to fight one another.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:30 AM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Didn't they do a story with buckie's zombie?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:32 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Rofl. I don't recall. If they did I'd like to see it. The closest thing to a Bucky revamp I recall was the Heroes Reborn Captain America and his Femme Bucky.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:42 AM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I'm pretty sure I'm right, although it could have just been what they put on the cover to get people to read it. I have this image stuck in my head of a rotten bucky attacking the Cap.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:45 AM
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Bucky was never a very useful character anyway. He's not unlike Uncle Ben -- he'll never be ressurected again. Unless Grant Morrison decides he wants to destroy another comic book by ruining continuity.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:46 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Grant Morrison rules. If you're reffering to the New X-Men, it was my favorite X-men story in a long time.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:54 AM
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

::Chokes.:: And we're back to disagreeing. Morrison does great work in DC -- but he RUINED X-Men. He just up and slaughtered every character he touched. Just like Austen. Totally horrid stories.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:57 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I guess we are back to disagreeing, Morrison didn't ruin X-men he just spiced something up that was going stale.

Must have been some sort of unholy cosmic alignment or something.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 07:09 AM
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

After the whole Xorn deal Morrison just lost it. He hid Magneto in the guise of " Xorn " for how many years only to reveal him as Magneto? That wasn't spice it was a lame overused idea. Not to mention the fact he gave Xavier a " sister " and wrote Claremont into a corner when he picked up the series after Morrison's leave. Killing off Magneto twice and bringing in another Magnus " clone " was just dumb. He's a GREAT DC writer but he did poorly in my eyes on X-Men. Joss Whedon and Chris Claremont are doing much better.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 07:17 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Claremont's good but he doesn't compare to Morrison's genius (although it may be somewhat off the wall.) I'd say Claremont is ruining Morrison's good work.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 07:30 AM
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Psh. Claremont CREATED the X-Men as we know them today. Every great story ever concieved was by CHRIS CLAREMONT. He can do whatever he wants to the X-Men and it would still be WAY better than Morrison. Yeah, Grant's a good writer but I prefer him in DC, not X-Men.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 07:34 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Claremont created today's X-men and then left it to writers that made the X-men look as appealing as some miky d's that had been left out for 5 days. If Morrison never picked it up it would have been even worste today.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 07:38 AM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
No man is an island unto himself.

And Robin's colors are a vain but noble attempt to keep Robin from the darkness that comsumes the Dark Knight's sole.

who are you? bon jovi?

robins dresses like a pansy so the darkness wonīt consume him, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. he should worry, maybe he will be consumed by other things if he continues dressing like that.

a good robin suit, is the one of jason in the hush stories, awesome Jim lee. (i know its not really jason, but you know what i mean)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:25 AM