KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Sonic X

Sonic X
Started by: X-Menfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

Sonic X

Has anyone seen Sonic X before? In my opinion, it's one of the best anime series ever. It's all about Sonic and co. being transported to the real world, where they meet up with this kid who want to help them. It's great, everyone should watch it, especially Sonic fans!!!

Attachment: sonic x.jpg
This has been downloaded 124 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 07:15 PM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I saw the first episode as a fan sub but I refuse to watch the translated version since I know I'll hate the voices espicially Tails.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:12 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Its alright. Not the best anime ever, but a decent anime.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:38 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

Sonic X has got everything. Great characters, excellent storylines and the pertentional for sequals. It is by far the best Sonic cartoon series. Plus, it also has every character from every Sonic game, including Espio and team Chaotix. Plus, in the last episode of the 2nd series, we get to see Super Sonic, who totally destroys a Robotnic robot with 'Chaos Control'. I just love it.

Attachment: super sonic.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 08:54 PM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Yo X-Menfan the image isn't working. Oh and please answer this little question, are the voices for the characters alright?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:23 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

The voices are quite good, they're better than in the other series'. I'm gonna try again with the pic.

Attachment: super sonic.jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 08:48 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

DAMM THATS COOL!!! Thanks X-menfan I'm going to start watching now

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:07 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I wish I could see it, Sonic's cool. Although I prefer Knuckles.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 09:20 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

By the way I heard a rumour that sonic became Super Sonic because Tails threw him a ring. Is this true?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 12:33 PM
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

Sonic becomes Super Sonic when the 7 emerald crystals enter his body.

Attachment: 113supersonic.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:02 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Thank god for that. I thought they were returing to the Sonic Underground way where he could only fight once he absorbed a ring

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 01:30 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Hey cool! I just found out it's on in the UK on CITV on a Friday.

But I'm not home in time sad

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 03:53 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i wonder when shadow will enter the series?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:22 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkmaster
Metallic Sonic(Damaged)

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
i wonder when shadow will enter the series?

Yeah,shadow is cool.I don't know when,but I'm guessing it might enter in the 2nd season of Sonic X?It's a major grant to know when.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:13 PM
darkmaster is currently offline Click here to Send darkmaster a Private Message Find more posts by darkmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

Shadow does appear, but it's near the end of the whole series. If that's not enough, he appears because the series does a adaptation of Sonic Adventure 2. It even includes an appearance of Super Shadow. I also believe that it follows Sonic Adventure 2 to the letter, except Rose asks Shadow to help Chris, not Sonic.

Attachment: shadow.jpg
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 05:23 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I've seen a few episodes and I got to say I like it. Just one problem really, Chris, why does he exist he's the most annoying character in the series by far

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:59 AM
jay38019

I think that it is all right, and a good anime

But,

The voices don't really regard their ages

They have introduced too many new characters that weren't in the games

Sonic is fast, but that fast? Not even on the games!

Happy Dance confused confused

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 03:20 PM
jay38019 is currently offline Click here to Send jay38019 a Private Message Find more posts by jay38019 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I missed todays episode sad

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 03:49 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I saw one episode. It was really cute where amy made a bracelet for sonic so he could swim or something.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 04:19 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

i saw the last episode in japenese sonic and shadow become super sonic and hyper shadow then shadow dies

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 03:07 AM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote