KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Help!

Help!
Started by: Melani

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Melani
<3

Question Help!

how do you ppl make Wallpaper??? like from diff pics added together?? i donno how.. someone please tell me sad

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 10:38 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

What program are you using?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 01:46 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

.... define "program" ??.. lol sorry im stupid

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 09:21 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I don't make wallpapers, but I do make sigs, and the process is pretty much the same

First you have to get a picure editing program. I use Photoshop, and I'd probably recommend it to beginners--it's fairly self-explanatory, and all the little effects things let you turn out some pretty cool stuff once you get the hang of it. However, there are several other programs out there--namely Paintshop Pro. Both of those can run pretty high, price-wise, so if you can find a pirated version online, it's almost worth it...

Then, you gotta go find some pics. Start simple, don't try anything too extravagent at first. Just make a background and arrange a couple pictures in a good looking way. Then, you'll probably want to add some text... That's easy though...

Also, I find it useful to look at other people's work for ideas. When I first started making sigs, I really had no idea what I was doing, so I copied Godshinto's work. It was all fairly simple looking but still "pretty". happy

Have fun and May the Force Be With You. smile smile

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 04:51 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote