KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » She-Hulk vs.Black Scorpion vs. Wonder Woman

She-Hulk vs.Black Scorpion vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: Asian Hulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Asian Hulk

She-Hulk vs.Black Scorpion vs. Wonder Woman

Jennifer Walters makes her anger to become as She-Hulk.Darcy Walker turned to become as the Black Scorpion and Diane Prince has rounding to become as Wonder Woman.What do you think about the sexiest between She-Hulk,The Black Scorpion and Wonder Woman?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 06:11 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

WW wins

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 06:35 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Who the hell's Black Scorpion?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 05:28 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares? Asian Hulk is a douche. Yes, a literal douche.

quote:
A stream of water, often containing medicinal or cleansing agents, that is applied to a body part or cavity for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 03:16 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

The Black Scorpion is a sexy crime-fighting vigilante to captured against her villains.have you not watched a TV series?

Attachment: blackscorpion.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Last edited by Asian Hulk on Nov 14th, 2004 at 07:34 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 07:21 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

What do you think guys?come on comments!!!!! mad

Attachment: blackscorpion.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 07:40 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

The TV series? I know what you're talking about now, and I have an answer; she dies. It's anyone's guess with She-Hulk and Wonder Woman, which there's already a thread on, but Black Scorpion dies. And, I think you know that. I know you're trying to be funny with this (I know cause I've seen a couple of other threads, and you can be serious and easily understood when you wanna be), but this isn't helping you're cause here.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 06:05 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

ouch y0

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 09:02 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I wasn't like trying to be insulting or whatever. It's okay to try to be funny with some things, but you can only do it for so long before it gets old. I'll admit, I do find some match-ups amusing, but some just leave me like "huh?"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 03:03 AM
Asian Hulk

Come On!!!!Do you have suggestion about Wonder Woman,She Hulk and Black Scorpion? mad

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 04:17 AM
Arsenal

I think Wonder Woman would win. She's the strongest and she can fly. Not to mention her magic lasso.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 11:26 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Actually, I think She-Hulk is the strongest now, having recently doubled her strength, but with greater versatility in powers and her lasso, Diana takes it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 07:59 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WW_Rules

Black Scorpian takes one look at the competition and bows out. This leaves it between Diana and Jen. Diana has the edge in strength, speed and fighting skill. Early on into Jen realises she's in trouble. After being savagely pummeled by Diana Jen falls to her knees to beg for mercy.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:08 AM
WW_Rules is currently offline Click here to Send WW_Rules a Private Message Find more posts by WW_Rules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote