KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Can guys with healing factor's live through this?

Can guys with healing factor's live through this?
Started by: srankmissingnin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Can guys with healing factor's live through this?

Naizer from the manga Black Cat vs. some guys with healing factors. Can the fallowing stand up to... or more importantly stand up after the same barriage Naizer gave the regenerating Were-wolf?

Wolverine
Deadpool
Agent X
...Hulk

If you don't know who Naizer is then this link will help you since you can download the manga from it (it isn't licenced so you won't get in any trouble). Download Chapter 78 if you are interested since that is the chapter Naizer fights the Were-wolf.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 03:30 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

blink

anyway moving to Comic discussion...

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 05:21 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Deadpool's immortal.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 10:01 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

wheres the link? lol

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:01 AM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

lol theres no link, but since when is deadpool immortal?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:07 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Awhile ago in his own series, Thanos cursed him with immortality to keep Wade away from his girl, Death.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:18 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

lol, thanos cursed wade with immortality for trying to pull moves on death, oh sweet irony....kind of did him a favor lol

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:20 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well, he is like "cursed" with imortaltiy, but i wouldnt mind it

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:29 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

i sure wouldnt mind being immortal, i'd probably have to spend a few decades just doing the things i always thought of doing if i were immortal, then when im done i'd kill important people lol

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:31 PM
ash007
Strength and Honour

yeaah but everyone who you love will die around you.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:27 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

meh, they would've probably died around me anyway...i just get to live and either fight against evil (something i would definitely do if i were immortal) or become some ownage assasin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:36 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

True, but you'd never have to worry about waking up dead before that next issue of Invaders comes out. Ba-da-cha.

And you'd be alive to see Star Wars Episode LXXXVII (87 to you feebs): Jar Jar Binks' great great greatsa grandson rapes everything you may have once liked about these movies that weren't ruined in the previous 86 volumes.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:36 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

lol, its funny you say that, the first on my hit list would be lucasarts in general, lucas being the one i leave alive and hammer screws under all his nails (blade of the immortal style)

that would truly make me happy....although all my loved ones dying around me would be a huge drag

Last edited by Havoc470 on Nov 14th, 2004 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:43 PM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
True, but you'd never have to worry about waking up dead before that next issue of Invaders comes out. Ba-da-cha.

"Waking up dead"? eek!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 01:28 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Here is the link... could have sworn I posted it

http://manga.crystalnova.net/?series=Black%20Cat

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:50 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

diggity-damn thats alot, hey its translated by toriyama world

this doesnt have anything to do with marvel right?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 12:22 PM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

can you just tell us what she did?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:15 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

It has nothing to do with Marvel and yeah Toriyama World did work on it translating it (or did I'm not sure if they still do).

Anyway Naizer was fighting this Werewolf who could regenerate a new head in seconds. Naizer hit him so hard and fast with a volley of attacks that he almost completely incinerated his body.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Nov 16th, 2004 at 01:12 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:08 PM
Havoc470
Smo

almost completely incinerated naizers body or the werewolves body?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:33 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The Werewolf

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:23 PM