KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » John Connor - General Discussion

John Connor - General Discussion
Started by: Tevesh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skule
blissfully ignorant

paragraphs people, use them for they are thre for a reason!! laughing

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 12:42 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

John Conner

i think nick stahl did a good job, but i sure do miss eddie furlong. it really would've been cool if he were in t3 as john conner( nick stahl looks nothing like furlong) dont ya guyz agree with me that nick did a good job? i mean his acting wasn't bad. every time the terminator comes up with new characters and i think this guy has a future in hollywood

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:58 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

Look every think its so simple...Edward furlong had a great job in T2, he was the best 10yo actor ever. Nick Stahl he is playing in this movie just for money. OK - i dont say he is not good in doing that!

But the problem is all terminator fans waching T1 and T2 know the actors crew...and in T3 all changed. Arnie is the only one who act in all movies. And where is Edie, Linda, Robert a guy from Peskadero hospital, Judgment day, horror, Cyberdyne, Dyson's son?!

Edward Furlong is just one of them....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 08:15 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
02blur

I don't think Nick was in it for the money. Do you think they picked him because he is a rotten actor? Of course not. He did a great job. I always have high respect for new actors and I always look for the good qualities in them, unlike some people who just cannot help themselves but say horrible things about them.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 02:43 PM
02blur is currently offline Click here to Send 02blur a Private Message Find more posts by 02blur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

from what i saw i think NICK STAHL IS A GREAT ACTOR. i mean it is a big deal being the leader of the HUMAN RESISTance in terminator! that is something very big for some1 no 1 noz

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:40 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

But if you change all actors crew, its not that much realistic...you are not watching destiny of the same person...like we did in T1 and T2...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:45 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

Would you go watching Terminator if Arnie would not act in it?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:45 AM
dulobast25

this isn't an english course

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:41 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Yeah, I agree that whoever is in here who hasn't seen t1 needs to see it.. you are missing out. Frankly the more i see t2 the better t1 was.. and the more i see t1 the bettert t1 is. And when i saw t3 i lked t1 and t3 better. Anyways, i think there is one timeline that is jumped back an forth along and when things chage earlier in the line, it make chages later in the line, BUT for instance things that have been remove from exitance that don't , have not been overted. We know this becasue if kyle is john's father, kyle would not be sent back and john would have disappeared and sarah would be warped to someplce else and the factory would be repaired and all t1 and t2 results would be undone. This clealy does not happen thus we know skynet still gets built. You see john connor and the human victory go hand in hand. If the humans lost the war, there would be non neeed to wipe out john connor, thus no reese not sex no john, maybe no victory. The questions really are could not have someone else stepped up to lead the resisitCNE IF THERE WERE NO JOHN CONNER also why not send back 3 terminators like 20 years back when john conner organized the resitance and kill him. And if t-101 failed in t1, why not send one further back in time when sarah was a child and kill her rather than later, when they are aware that a war is coming .

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 09:23 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

that would b interesting, good question. but if they make t4 there is no need for arnie unless he will KILL JOHN CONNER on july4,2032

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:58 AM
CoCooN

Because if they send it when she was a child, T-101 would easily killed her and we wouldnt see T2 and T3. That things makes the movie. But cunfusing is that, how can be John Connor(22), leader of the human resistance if he havent been in army yet.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:04 AM
alic88
Barzakh

IT IS A MOVIE, END OF STORY. JOHN CONNER'S AGE IS ALL SCREWED UP, THEY GOT IT WRONG!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:07 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
from what i saw i think NICK STAHL IS A GREAT ACTOR. i mean it is a big deal being the leader of the HUMAN RESISTance in terminator! that is something very big for some1 no 1 noz

nick stahl seems decent however i did not see him as john conner of the future, he look to short for be one (dont know why i feel that) Perhaps subconciously i still remeber the john conner actor of the first terminator,his look symbolized a hardned smart warrior, stahl reminded me of kevin spacey dont ask me why, in the begning of T3 as they showed a "old" nick stahl as john conner, it ruined it for me, from then on i didnt belive he could be john conner.
Decent actor definatly, just dont know who casted him and why him, but anyways as always thats just my opnion big grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:07 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

Yeah...I guess you're right!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:11 AM
alic88
Barzakh

lol!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:13 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

at the rate its going it should be!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:16 AM
alic88
Barzakh

john conner rules!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:25 AM
CoCooN

OK...John Connor's fans. Tell me: Why did John Connor send back in time Reese and T-101 to protect him if he survived that years (1985 - 1994) with no problems?...If he know that the Skynet send back terminator to kill him, how did he know the time and Hour?!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:30 AM
alic88
Barzakh

I DIDN'T MAKE TERMINATOR, JUST A FAN messed

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 02:16 PM
JRatT12

Good question but that’s one of those sci-fi time travel questions that cant really be answered I guess maybe In the future he could have learned that skynet was sending something back to the past so he decided he would seen something back to maybe the “door” to the time travel machine stays open for a period of time or has a clock on it so he new when to send them back. These questions need to be answered in the next film but I don’t know if they can.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:03 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote