KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Rumors, Rumors, and more rumors

Rumors, Rumors, and more rumors
Started by: NtOnKsSuX17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jack's dudess

romours........are not true.....

they... are romours.....

can you work it out?

i think i can..

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:02 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah, lol. thats why theyre rumors.

i dont think anybody knows anything cause some ppl are out there making up theyre own crap to make ppl crazy and everything else so i dont kno who to believe. it confuses me. cause i like ppl to say "this is whats true" and have every body and everything agree upon it, with proof right in front of me so i KNO its true. otherwise i am confused.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:04 PM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

i was watching entertainment tonight or i think it was access hollywood
and they were interviewing jerry bruckheimer and he said that they'll be making POTC 2 and 3 together...like what peter jackson did with the lord of the rings
so it's gonna take a while for the movies to come out... sad
damnit!!!!! i can't wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:14 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

me either. but its almost good cause i get to figure things out about auditions. i really need help but i think nobody knos anything so thats good. better nobody knos everything than everybody knows something different and i dont kno the truth

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 02:01 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

i'm getting an agent around April or May, tis confirmed... head shots next week. I want to be in an independent movie (check out potc2 auditions for my full plan)

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 09:56 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

hehe i like u're plan. i'm coming up with a similar plan. i'm gonna be an extra in movies for a while. then i'll audition for POC2, and if i dont get in, which i most certainly wont, i'll write my own script (including a character jsut like me!) and sell it to a big company or whoever it's supposed to be sold to and then get myself in as an actress! brilliant, right? sigh, i'm trying!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 02:02 AM
jdfan66
jdfan66

sry this is a lil late lol..but the first one..some of it was filmed in New orleans..i was shocked

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 08:14 PM
jdfan66 is currently offline Click here to Send jdfan66 a Private Message Find more posts by jdfan66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

i think it was filmed all over the place - mostly in the caribbean o'course, though!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:45 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

They didnt need to make it in the carribean...did they?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 06:38 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote