KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 1646 1647 [1648] 1649 1650 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
(Cool!)

Jacope X awakens from his orginal state of sleep after awakening from many dreams which seem to be real to him dream after dream. They all took place in a conflagurated realm where a demon tried to slay him once and for all. That he will not forget. Jacope X usually does not fear reality but he does fear his own mind. Fear comes from the mind alone which he was trained to dismiss totally. Jacope gets up from bed very quick on his feet and stretches his body as he rubs his eyes. He still wore the same clothes and still had his shoes on as he walks out of the room. He did not know what to do really. He would usually go spend time with Ice, Aiko and Lance all together but now that they have probably moved on into the Post Plague X world, Jacope could not wait for the day he becomes a loner and a Chosen Hero of the Elder God.

Jacope X walks through the sliding doors that leads to the living room and walks to the counter where he stis on a chair. It hit him again that The Elder God actually needs him. He felt so excited but yet so worried. He was still too young and felt that his destiny might have been a mistake. He already lost his Son and Wife during his times here back on earth. For now, he feels that this group of heroes have taught him more into the laws of justice and invision how it is like in the global society that partakes with either Crime and Justice every single day.

*walks through sliding doors*
oh.....
*notices jacope x*
of all people i expected to see.....you were the last.
*offers hand*
shall we skip the formalities and vowes of destruction for once.....i have a feeling we can use each others help

(cadocs look is completely different still looks like my avitar but hair is short now, has a goatee. has a ruinic tatoo on all limbs and chest and back ech in his underverse laguage and each a different glyph. his eyes are now just gray and dull. he has a sword on his back marked with the same runes on his body noi shirt and battle scars all over his obsedian skin. he is wearing black leather pants that somehow signify nobility.)

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 08:43 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Originally posted by Lord Follen
That broke the dim mood as his face started form a slight smile, he took a few swift steps towards her and kissed he on the lips. stepping back he looked into her eyes studying her features as if just in case this was only a dream.

"after everything that happened in the past year i can barely remember what happened myself."

(eh, its an okay song not a big fan of nightwish ;D my choice of song would be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEfQvmYmGtk then again im a HUGE AFi nut case lol)

"So does this mean we're together again?" I wanted him to say yes so badly it was almost unbearable. But how could he say yes? True he just kissed me but did that really mean anything?

(Srry I've been gone. I went on vacation with my family.. I'm also going to be gone through the 23 or 24 ~not sure which for sure~ until the 2nd for work.)

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 10:02 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

"Only if you want us to be, Becsaue i very much hope so" he replyed in wait of a positive reaction to his kiss.

~its okay as long as you come back eventualy LOL wink~

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 08:10 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by black_goku#1
*walks through sliding doors*
oh.....
*notices jacope x*
of all people i expected to see.....you were the last.
*offers hand*
shall we skip the formalities and vowes of destruction for once.....i have a feeling we can use each others help

(cadocs look is completely different still looks like my avitar but hair is short now, has a goatee. has a ruinic tatoo on all limbs and chest and back ech in his underverse laguage and each a different glyph. his eyes are now just gray and dull. he has a sword on his back marked with the same runes on his body noi shirt and battle scars all over his obsedian skin. he is wearing black leather pants that somehow signify nobility.)
Jacope X all of a sudden hears the voice of a man he feels very uncomfortable with. The one who murdered his family. But of course as the Chosen Hero of the Elder God, he must follow every order from him and one of them being to keep at ease with each and every one of his team mates, no matter how strong the differences are. Jacope X sighed and cracked a smile and turns to Codac with a hand shake.

Jacope X: "Very well then. What is in your mind?"

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 08:16 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

*notices the hesitation and smiles at the power he still has over jacope*
oh...family issues, listen your not still mad at me for our squabbles are you
*the rune on his forehead pulsates as he touches jacopes hand and his eyes flash whte*
...whats an elder god jacope?

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 01:03 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i miss anything important?]

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 06:10 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

(not really))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:32 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

*notices the hesitation and smiles at the power he still has over jacope*
oh...family issues, listen your not still mad at me for our squabbles are you
*the rune on his forehead pulsates as he touches jacopes hand and his eyes flash whte*
...whats an elder god jacope?
Jacope X felt annoyed that Codac read his mind without his permission. He sighs with annoyance and answers anyway.

Jacope X: "An Elder God is basically a deity. Superior upon all beings and known to be a God of everything. That is why he is an ELDER God. I fight for the Elder God because I am the Chosen Hero."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 02:52 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Originally posted by JacopeX
Jacope X felt annoyed that Codac read his mind without his permission. He sighs with annoyance and answers anyway.

Jacope X: "An Elder God is basically a deity. Superior upon all beings and known to be a God of everything. That is why he is an ELDER God. I fight for the Elder God because I am the Chosen Hero."

*senses the bitterness*
sorry i dont quite have a handle over that oone yet.... i dont know if you have noticed but....im not exactly the same guy anymore
*places a broken ring on the table*
i dont suppose you remember my brother do you? looked alot like me and buried me under a mountain for awhile?

*eyes flicker blood red as an image of his brothers new poweres erupt in his head. Codac falls on the floor wretching in pain. Never before had he experinced an invasion of his own mind through the blood line* he knows where i am *he screams out and blacks out*

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 05:45 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

[hmmmm i need a way to enter

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:00 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

(just walk in the room lol this thread needs life))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:03 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

*senses the bitterness*
sorry i dont quite have a handle over that oone yet.... i dont know if you have noticed but....im not exactly the same guy anymore
*places a broken ring on the table*
i dont suppose you remember my brother do you? looked alot like me and buried me under a mountain for awhile?

*eyes flicker blood red as an image of his brothers new poweres erupt in his head. Codac falls on the floor wretching in pain. Never before had he experinced an invasion of his own mind through the blood line* he knows where i am *he screams out and blacks out*
Jacope X looked upon Codac, noticing his uneasiness. At first, he was just going to leave this man alone but decided that two wrongs would not make a right. Right when he was going to aid him, he stands back as he hears codac screech out to Jacope's suprise.

Jacope X: Neight......

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:05 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

*eyes glow blood red and cadoc floats in the air he spekas in a voice not his own*

big brother....did you raleey think these people could help you or even would.... look at you a broken reminant of the power you once were

*staggerd and strained voice of codac*
i am changed.....

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:13 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X crossed his arms and looks at Codac and Neight argue with one another with the use of one body, one voice, one soul.

Jacope X: "Neight....You should stay dead if you know what is good for you rather than corrupt the soul of another....Unless if you would like to face me, I would be more than happy to ressurect you and kill you again."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:38 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

((im a little lost did i give cadoc an alter ego of neight? lol me??))

*eys flare red*
BRING ME BACK?!! BOY I WAS NEVER DEAD>>>KILL MY BROTHER IF YOU WISH BUT YOU WOULD BE DOING ME A FAVOR!!! YOUR TIME WILL BE SHORT LIVED
*cadocs eyes glow black and the rune on his chest glows black*
i have to get a handle on this...you must forgive me.... i have little time to spare and a lot of power to try to unleash.... will you help me or not?

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:43 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X: "You must at least defeat the demons that corrupt you mentally. Whatever I must do to get my hands on those demons I shall do!"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:45 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

give me a hand i must meet him head on...but i havve sealed most my powers away so it may take a bit before i can unleash them all

under no circumstances...let him have my sword!!

*eyes flicker light blue and codac takes of in the air*

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:51 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X took the sword away from Codac and threw it behind him, knowing that one of his objectives were to defend the sword but his main mission was to fight off Codac's brother if necessary as They both battle now.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:53 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"watch where you throw that jacope" a monotoned voice stated bluntly as lance hovered there hand on the hilt ogf the blade

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 07:00 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
"watch where you throw that jacope" a monotoned voice stated bluntly as lance hovered there hand on the hilt ogf the blade

lance...the more the better.
careful with my sword
*portal begins to pulsate and red lightning bolts erupt form it*
something is wrong....

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 07:03 PM