KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 1650 1651 [1652] 1653 1654 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

I sighed. I wasn't sure exactly what to do to help somebody from a different reality.
"Sorry. I guess it's pretty easy to forget that what's normal for us is probably very alien to you. Paper is what we write on and this -" I used my powers to pop in a pen. "- is one of the many things we write with. Neither things are going to hurt you." I smiled reassuringly. "Got any other questions while we're at it?"

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:21 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace: "I doubt I have no questions about anything"
she said simply and looked in the direction the guy had gone in
Ace: "what's his problem anyways?"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:31 AM
Jewel Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Jewel Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Jewel Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"He's angry, but he'll get over it." I frowned. "So tell me about yourself. I'm curious to know about you and your race."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:37 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Follen stood in the shadows and sighed "...ignorence, such sad ignorence from a being" he muttered to himself about Jacopx's reaction. creating an orb of light he steped closer to the two wraping his arms around Dare, "dont take it personaly, hes an odd one"

Last edited by Lord Follen on Aug 11th, 2008 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:43 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace cocked her head to the side
Ace: "is he jealous because he can't use magic?"
she shuddered at that
Ace: "back in Draconia if someone was born without magic they would either lead a very sad life or just be killed."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:45 AM
Jewel Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Jewel Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Jewel Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Dared leaned into Follen's arms and closed her eyes. "I don't know. I don't even know if Jacope X can even use magic or not." She opened her eyes and looked up at Follen. "Do you know if he can use magic or not? Or why he hates people like us so much?"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:53 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

"i dont think so, seeing as its almost forbiden. His loss really, perhaps thats why he despises us so becasue he is forced to live without"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:54 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace leaned back against a wall
Ace: "I have no idea who you are, no idea where I am, what reality I'm in, or why this stupid thing keeps blinking like that!"
she examined the demonic pendant she was wearing, and tore it off
Ace: "still blinking..." she picked it up and put it back on
Ace: "great. just another wonderfull thing to add to the list of great events that have taken place today." she said sarcastically

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:57 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

"oh, forgive me alow us some introductions. I am Lord Follen, lord of the Azerathian elves and master of light and nature" He bowed deeply

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:59 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Dare laughed softly. "My name is Dare and I'm 17 years old. I'm a half demon by birth and I wield many mystical powers. Though I may be part demon, I am not evil. Though how I appear now is not my true appearance." Dare smiled and then pointed at Follen. "We're kind of together."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:00 AM
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace nodded
Ace: "I'm Kara Krest. apparently not good enough to stay with the Asariians because I'm half demon"
she scowled and looked back at her pendant
Ace: "why the hell is it still glowing!?" she said with frustration

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:02 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

"hm could i possibly take a quick look at that?" he asked curiously as he conjured a book out of the air "this may help"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:04 AM
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace looked at the book
Ace: what language is that written in? I speak Asariian, Altrian and Draconic but that.. is just weird"
she said with a puzzled expression

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:07 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

"It depends it can be translated" with a pass of his hand the figures and characters shifted and morphed
"is this better?" he smiled

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:13 AM
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace looked a little calmer "at least there's something that makes sense here!" she looked at the index and tried to find anything that might help. she found a section on demonic pendants that said

demonic pendants are rare enchanted gems that are enchanted for a specific person at birth. these pendants are for shifting demons only, and glow when the wearer is about to shift or has shifted

"well that explains... absolutely nothing. I don't know how to shift, and the only... nevermind"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:16 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"I think you already know that demonic powers can be very unstable. One second you could be normal and the next not so much. If you don't have control you could shift at anytime." Dare shrugged. "I'm going to assume you don't have control and that you shifting wouldn't be a good thing?"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:21 AM
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

"yes, you got that right. it's the only reason those blasted royals would have kicked me out of Draconia in the first place" she said angrily

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:26 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"IF you don't mind me asking, just what kind of demon are you anyways?" If Ace shifted and needed to be brought back; it would be necessary for Dare and Follen to know what sort of demon Ace was so she could be brought back under control.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:28 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Follen stood in silence thinking things over, why would they kick her out and create sucha hazard? he thought to himself

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:29 AM
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

"uh... fire I think. I've only actualy shifted one time... and that was about three hours ago when they sent me here."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 02:30 AM