KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 1652 1653 [1654]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black_goku#1
(what did i miss?))
~um nothing much just so interactions with Ace transforming and such~
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jewel Dragon
Ace leaned against a wall. all these clicking and buzzing metal mechanisms were making her skin itch. with one flash from the amulet, she dropped unconsious.
Follen caught her and laid her gently to the floor

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 10:55 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dapwnmon

Name: Dark Death
Race: Human
Friends: Cyborg,Beastboy,Robin,Raven,Starfire
Personality: Evil/Good
Mysteries: Said to turn into a demon at full moon's light
History: Born as a only child who's parents died he contained the souls of demons and Angels he did not know who to go with so he decided both. Evil and good?
In the later years of his life he discovered his prophicie in which is to make both sides subside in war.But he didn't do any of that. He planned to be an Anti-Hero-Villan and to eliminate both sides.
Abilitys: Invisibilty,Ghost,Dark strom,Black pulse
Sides: Evil empire, Teen titans
Battle log: 4 total battles #1: Dark Death vs. Raven He attacked with great force but could not win her powers were too strong and now I say Pwn'd by a girl? #2: Dark Death vs Mumbo jumbo he Won with the last attack by unleashing a Black vortex on him and sending him to a distant demension. #3: Dark death vs Beast boy He nailed beast boy with a dark storm which made beastboy flee #4: not specified

Last edited by Dapwnmon on Jul 27th, 2009 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:54 AM
Dapwnmon is currently offline Click here to Send Dapwnmon a Private Message Find more posts by Dapwnmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teentitanfan12

Superhero name: Techno
Powers: The ability to transform to an electrical object just by touching it(it can be touched from before and has to run on electricity)
Height: 4'6
Favorite Activity: Becoming a Jet ski and going around the ocean
Favorite Food: Popcorn
When not helping the teen titans: Watching Tv

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 08:42 PM
Teentitanfan12 is currently offline Click here to Send Teentitanfan12 a Private Message Find more posts by Teentitanfan12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teentitanfan12

Techno wakes up with a jolt. Then realizes he is in his room. "Just a nightmare!" Techno walks slowly to the kitchen and puts his hand on the blender. He then turns into a blendor. "Huh?" he asks with confusion forgeting about his powers. "Oh yeah my powers" He suddenly turns back to normal and gets a bowl of cereal.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 09:29 PM
Teentitanfan12 is currently offline Click here to Send Teentitanfan12 a Private Message Find more posts by Teentitanfan12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Codac opens his eyes.
Visions of his last memories flicker throufh his mind.
A battle? Yes a battle that took eveeything I had. My foe being the remains of my dead child briught back to life by a demon to be the undoing of my bloodline. Did I win? How long have I been out.

*eyes glow brown and rubble from a fallen moutainside begin to shift of of him. As his eyes adjust to the brightness so long ignored he senses much change has passed. Change that takes years.*

How long have I been gone to this world?
*eyes glow light blue as cadoc takes flight to the titan tower in hopes of finding a familiar face. Follen lance even red x would be a welcome sight.*

*activates com link* titans this is codac im en route to the tower. Does anyone read me?

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 11:35 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

the silence on the comm was disconcerting at the very least. Having opened the emergency channel someone should have answered.
*cadoc lands on a hillside and takes a deep breath*
Never before haf he felt this alone, the titans had been more than a group for him to flex his powers. More than a home. The silence could mean anything but cadoc knew better. The emegency channels were never unattended. So returning to the tower unprepared could ne costly. Home then? Years of forced slumber have no doubt resulted in a less than attractive appearance. After cleaning up and collecting useful items perhaps thwn cadoc could locate someone who knew sething of the times*eyes glow light blue cadoc takes flight for home and opens the emegency channel again.*

"Titans if anyone is picking this up please repond"
Hopes less than high cadoc lands at home... or what used to be

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 25th, 2013 12:31 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxismyangel

Name: Emberfoot
Birth name: unknown
Powers: Fire cultivation/ manipulation
Race: Human
Bio: Raised in a bad neighborhood, Emberfoot grew up on thievery and deceitfulness. As she grew older and matured she wished to be a hereo and decided to be a "do-gooder" she ran away and turned on her family of criminals to be a vigilante.

The tower had been turned to rubbish in the war, Me and a few heroes who survived tried to re-build. The place was small, humble if you will, but quiet. The location had been a vice, for the enemy patrolled here often, until one-by-one they picked us off. I am the only one left. Sitting on the dirty floor next to the com, like i did most nights, I was eating scraps and listening to the static, waiting. hoping.
The com started to crackle and I heard a voice. Jumping out of my chair i ran over and turned the volume up, hoping that there was still a chance for us to save this place. The voice was not clear. I could not tell what they were saying, let alone if they were the enemy. I decided to take my chances.

*talking over the emergency route* "The towers been destroyed! we need your help here if we are going to survive! Be quiet and dont lead anyone here."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2013 01:21 AM
maxismyangel is currently offline Click here to Send maxismyangel a Private Message Find more posts by maxismyangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

The static on the channel made it hard to understand the reply but codac picked out the important parts. Survival help and quiet. it was as he feared the titans were in trouble and needed his strength now more than ever.
*opens comm* is the tower comprimised?
Is it safe to meet there?

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 25th, 2013 01:32 AM
maxismyangel

hope flickered through Emberfoot when she heard the reply, the static cleared just long enough for her to hear the other voice, and in a hurry she replied. "Dont come here! there is a safe place 2 miles to the west. you can recognize it, its next to aan abandoned mine"
Emberfoot throws everything important into her backpack, and adds one last thing before she sneaks off on foot. "Bring anyone you can, we need a plan"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2013 01:41 AM
maxismyangel is currently offline Click here to Send maxismyangel a Private Message Find more posts by maxismyangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote