KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SilentWolf
w00f!

*snarl*

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:16 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lobonikko
Just misunderstood

"Come in, it's cozy"
Tuamr walks inside T

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 05:44 AM
lobonikko is currently offline Click here to Send lobonikko a Private Message Find more posts by lobonikko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

"Your a vampire! And you must be Raven whom i have herd so mush about from the wandering monks in my forest."*smerking

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:59 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

"But how did I end up hear? I am so confused."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:00 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

i think i did the wrong portal spell..i got the one that takes two people-heh-oops....if you dont have another person with you it randomly selects one...*looks in a book*hehe... wrong spell

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:48 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*looks at Vathu* Can I see your spell books?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 09:07 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

umm...ok..which ones smile

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 09:38 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

*thousands of books appear*

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 09:39 PM
Vathu
Rougue

your pick.. no expression

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 09:49 PM
Puddin Pop

"Oh" *picks a red book* "Thanks"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:08 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"I am avampire,yes." Vamp said a little taken aback.
"I'm benevolent, however." she continued, crossing her arms. Her english accent made her seem all the more creepy for some reason.

"Wow..."Vamp exclaimed staring at all of the books. "Can I see some of them? Good thing I can live forever, cuz' it's going to take an eternity to read all of those." She smiled abit.
"Name's Vamp..." she stuck out her hand to greet Their visitors.
"Uh... this is Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven,Vlad, Guen, Tumar and Layla." She continued, pointing at everyone else as she mentioned them. They all greeted the guests/intruders.

"We're all the Titans except for Layla, Tumar and Vlad." Robin explained.

Last edited by mycoreisdark on Mar 21st, 2005 at 06:42 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 06:40 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

The wolf howled a blood curdling howl before trotting off into a dark alley way where she ran into a stray dog. The wolf snarled and growled at the thing, scaring it away with its tail between its legs. Having nothing else to do, the wolf decided to change into her human form. Minutes later a slender girl around the age of 15 strolls out of the alley way. She has long black hair and wheres all black clothes.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 06:52 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

So what's going on?

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 06:52 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

confused I'm lost. Can't remember if I post my character on here or not. Her name was Dare. I sware I did thought. confused I'm so confused......

Attachment: birthmark19.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 06:56 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lobonikko
Just misunderstood

~nope, it's the other one~
Tumar entered the T and decided to take a nap so he went to a bedroom and slept

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 04:11 PM
lobonikko is currently offline Click here to Send lobonikko a Private Message Find more posts by lobonikko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Name: Dare
Speicies: demon/human
abilites: teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy,controling others, and being able to project her sole self which takes the form of a wolf
Family: Trigon (father) Emma Dene (mother) Raven (half sister)
hobbies: reading, meditating, drawing, and combat practice
Appearance: Eyes-Blue Hair-black Height- 5'6 weight-unknown She wears a custome simalar to Raven's in the comic. She is almost identical to Raven, even though they are only half sisters. The only way you can tell them apart is that Dare has visable demon markings, while you can't see Ravens.
Background: She, like Raven, is a duaghter of Trigon, an interdementional demon. She grew up on Azrath. She was unaware of her half sister, but they lived by the same rules. She couldn't see her mother or show feelings and was to be avoided at all costs. Like Raven she was also aware of their father. She went to Earth around the same time Raven did. But she remained in the shadows never seen or heard. She felt she was unneeded since there was another being just like her on Earth. After Raven died and Trigon was banished she almost went back to Azrath, but changed her mind when Raven was ressurected by Brother Blood. She helped the Titans defeat him by using the shadows.
Eversince she has kept to the shadows watching over the Titans as she says, and they still no nothing of her excistence. But now Raven is dead and Trigon has come back to haught the Titans. She will be forced to reveal herself in order for the world to survive.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:54 PM
Vathu
Rougue

um....ravens not dead...i think What the f**k?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:43 PM
Vathu
Rougue

well...im not supposed to say this but...um...im half demon too...you see trigon had another mate...after raven was born trigon found yet another mate and i was born...though i was also brought to azarath i lived in metrion untill my mother died...then i trained in the deep forests by myself and these books...hiding in trees...trigon thought i was full demon and tried to control me to get to raven and boosted my power but the only way out of his grasp was to come to this dimesion...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:00 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Well she has died alot. At least four times. But she always comes back.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:06 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

I think Brother Blood is the one who keeps resurecting her.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:08 PM