KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Puddin Pop

*Guen looks all around*

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 08:48 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp slowly opened her eyes. She was in a room with no lights and no windows, just a few benches at the walls and a door with a tiny hole to look through. She tried her magis on some of the wals but it only came back and hit her.

"Where am I?" she struggled to say, and a voice came from behind her. A familiar voice, one of her friends,

"A scientifically improved jail cell. None of us can get out. Our powers and weapons turn and hit us if we try. But I see you've already found that out." the voice said friendly but calm tone.
"Bumblebee?" vamp asked and turned.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 12:08 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X smirked. Slade patted him on the shoulder. "Good job apprentice... I knew I felt something fishy... Thought I wasn't sure when you told me Aqualad and Vamp could telepathicly speak to each other..." said Slade. "Yes master..." answered Red X. Slade turned over to Brother Blood. "Ready to turn them into cyborgs?" asked SLade. Brother Blood nodded with a smirk.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 12:12 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp looked deeper into the cell and saw some of her other friends, Speedy, Plus and minus, and Auqualad were all sitting in the dark cell waitng for another to say something. Speedy was leanig on a wall,Plus and Minus were staring into space and Auqualad was making a puddle of water from a leak in the ceiling jump from side to side.
Vamp over heard Slade say"Telepathicaly speak to each other" and "make them into Cyborgs"
Her eyes widened, "We have to get out of here. Their going to make us into robots."

"How do you propose we do that?" Speedy commented rather stubbornly.
Plus looked over at Speedy and nodded then Minus said something in spanish.

"Bumble-bee's right,we can't use our powers. We're stuck." Auqualad said glumly.
Vamp watched the puddle jump, and she sighed,
"We're doomed..." she added."The others will come but it's better than a good chance they'll get stuck in here too."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 12:44 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*Guen wispered through the wall* "Vamp, its me Guen ill try and get u out as soon as i can think of how."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:40 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

*Hear's Guen through the wall...
"NO! Don't! You don't know Slade like I do. He'll kill you the first chance he get's!" she whispered back through the wall. The others looked up shocked to hear someone else outside.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 02:53 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp turned back to the others. Speedy still pouting at Slade's bad choice of uniform colours and other such 'Speedy' concerning things like his hair. Mas and Menos had fallen back to spaceworld,Bumble-bee pointlessly scribbling with her finger on the floor of the cell. And Aqualad was still meddling with the puddle, now making it grow by copying the water cells in it to make more with his powers. That was all they could do, use only their 'harmless' powers to keep themselves entertained as well as sane. Then a light went on in Vamp's head as she studied the growing puddle.
"Bumble-bee?" she said and Bumble-bee looked up from her important scribbling and over to Vamp. "Do you know if the forcefield that keeps us in here is electric?"

"I think so.Why?"Bumble-bee replied glumly.

"I've got a plan..."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 02:09 AM
Puddin Pop

"Hmmm how can i help?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 03:38 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"Call in the rest of the team, Distract Slade and Blood and X and we'll go from there. But you can't fight them alone, you have to get Starfire, Robin,Cyborg,BB, and Raven. And that kid who slows down Molecules, Delos if you can find him." Vamp whispered back to Guen. She then realised,
"Where's Terra? She was at the pier wasn't she?"

Last edited by mycoreisdark on Feb 5th, 2005 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 03:44 AM
Puddin Pop

"Ok hang in there" *runs off 2 get the team*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 03:46 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X and Terra stood beside Slade. "X! Terra! My apprentice's! Make sure that the hostages don't escape!" said Slade. Red X and Terra nodded as they headed off to the cell.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 03:56 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*Guenivear kept running looking 4 anyone to help*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:02 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp turned to the others who had perked up with interest of escaping.

"Aqualad, if this cell has an electric focefield, and you can clone water molecules then we might be able to pull this off. Send water at the hole in the door, it'll break the shield but not for long, there's a back-up Genorator. Bumblebee, you'll shrink down and get out the hole in the door after the focefield's down, find out where Slade's hiding our weapons and take them. By the time you get back we'll have the forcefield down permanantly if I can just focus on the genorator when the cell is unprotected,I can stop it for good. When you get back here, go outside and there's a back door, fry it with your stingers. It it leads into the supply room, which is right behind this cell. Aqualad, if I can cut a door in the back wall then wil you be able to build up an orb of water to catch it so it won't be loud?"
Aqualad nodded.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:06 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Comeone kids, a back up generator? The generator for the cell is run by Brother Bloods new cyborg body..." said Red X as he and Terra came up. Terra chuckeled. "Must say thought... That was a lame plan..." she said laughing.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:15 AM
Puddin Pop

"Delos? Is anyone here?" *Guenivear heard a sound and seen a shadow* "Is anyone there?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:15 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

X and Terra were to late, The forcefield was down thanks to Aqualad and Vamp, they had all already escaped. They werenowhere to be seen.
Vamp was sending an telepathic mesage to Robin,
"Robin... Where are you?... were at the old foundry... It's Slade,RedX and my uncle,Brother Blood. They've got Terra she's not a living statue anymore, Slade brought her back and now His control over her is stronger with Blood's help."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:16 AM
Puddin Pop

"Please come out!"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:18 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Terra, do me a favor and check the left side of the foundry... Ill check the right..." said Red X. Terra chuckeled again. "Yes...Sweetie" she said. Red X strangely looked at her. Both of them seperated their paths and started to look throu the foundry.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:18 AM
Puddin Pop

*Guen walked behind toward the tree* "Hello?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:21 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

All of a sudden a swift kick hit red X herd in the back of his head, that knocked him over.

"I'm a vampire, I've been around since the 1800's. Don't EVER call me a Kid." said a cold voice, floating behind Terra and the fallen Red X. Vamp's arms were at her sides they had glowing energy orbs around her hands which were clenched into fists. Her Eyes were glowing golden through her mask.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:21 AM