KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Puddin Pop

"Who r u?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:25 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X made a flip and laughed. "You'll be surprised at how old I am... Kid..." said Red X smirking. Red X took out a battery Slade invented which could paralyze Vamp. Terra distracted Vamp by making a huge slump of ground raise above him, and rock-icicles started falling from him. Red X took the time to throw the battery.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:27 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

"Oh I have 2 help Vamp NOW!!!" *Guen ran off*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:30 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*Guen finally made it there breathing deeply climbing up the walls quietly*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:47 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"You don't even know you're weakness,but more importantly,I learned all of Slade's little tricks before I pushed him oof of a building." Vamp moved out of the way and appeared behind Red X. She levitated him up to her then said.
"You've a cute personality, too bad we never got to know each other better..." she used more magic to get his belt. "Oh and you've got the lovliest sense of style, TOO BAD YOU HAD TO STEAL IT FROM ROBIN!... Oh well, guess I'll just take your belt as a memoire of our relationship." Vamp pretenended to blow a kiss at him and he fell to the ground with a crack. She snapped, the belt disappeared.*
"I guess you never learned how to work together eather...NOW!"

The others appeared. Aqualad came out from behind some pipes and used his powers to create a huge wave, Speedy shot an arrow at it and it expanded into a surfboard. He jumped out of some rafters and onter the board with Bumble-bee shrunken down and standing on Speedy's next arrow wich he shot at Terra. Bumble-bee stayed tiny and repetatively blasted Terra with her stingers. Mas and Menos came up behind Red X and hit him hard in the back as he tried to get up.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 05:07 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*Guenivear heard the voices*"I hope they got it but just in case i think ill go in."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 05:11 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X couldn't beileve this... Of all the people on Earth, he had the worst luck... He had been working for brother blood for all this time... Brother Blood held his parents captive, thought Red X never tried to kill any of the TT members... Only fought them.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 05:19 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*Guen punced a hole in the ceiling* "Hi everyone!!!" *Looks at X* "You look familure, oh yeah I said I would kill u srry bout that"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 05:26 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

*Vamp looked at Guen then a voice clled her,and Brother Blood used his magic to pull her in towards him. He took her by the neck and hit her against a wall.
"Uncl-e... Blo-od... don't do -th-is,pl-ease." she managed to choke out these words.
almost everyone stopped and looked at the two when Vamp mentioned
" 'UNCLE' Blood..."
Only Aqualad,Raven and Robin knew her secret.
Her uncle was the only one who could do severe damage to vamp. Not kill her but hurt her badly.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 05:36 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X stode up. He knew somethign else... THe battery slade invented could not only hurt Vamp, but also destroy energy cells...l And Brother Blood was a cyborg. Red X took his last battery, and threw it at the back of Brother Blood who was too busy with Vamp.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 05:42 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

*Blood loosened his grip on vamp's neck and just stood there, his dumstruck expression was cemented to his lifeless face. Red X had killed Blood's energy cells, thus paralizing and maybe even killing him. Vamp fell to her knees,breathing hard,she managed to say."You saved me... why?" she asked Red X quietly.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:16 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X panted and sat down on his knee. "Comeone, Why would someone steal the suit, just to become Slade's or Brother Blood's apprentice? My parents... They were kept hostage..." answered Red X with a smile. He took off his black skull mask, revealing an 18teen year olds boys face, with long blonde hair.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:22 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

*They were all shocked that he Actually took off his mask. Vamp walked up to him slowly, she knelt infront of him,her eyes had stopped glowing by now. She looked into his eyes and asked quietly.
"What's your Real name.?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:27 AM
Puddin Pop

*Guenivear jumped from the ceiling* "Wow."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 03:19 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X looked down on the ground. "Vlad..." he answered slowly.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:10 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp stood up and offered him her hand with a friendly smile.
"Sorry for being so mean to you, mate.You must be really miserable with your parents being held hostage. And trust me I know how terrible it is." she said kindly with her british twinge.
Then a thought crossed her mind.
"Where's Slade?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:45 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X nodded and stode up, just to be smashed into the wall by Slade. "You denied me..." muttered Slade before kneeing Red X in the stmoach.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:46 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"NO!" Vamp's began to glow again,she flew up into the air and continued,
"YOU'VE BEEN DENIED MORE THAN ONCE SLADE!"
A blast of red energy shot from vamp's hands and into Slade's back. Her turned changing his point of attention to her. He jumped up onto a ledge and then onto another so he could throw a fog grenade at her then sneak up and kick her in the face. Vamp knew he would try this trick, but he forgot that she had learned all of his moves. She grabbed his ankle and threw him hard onto the ground so that it cracked.
"You can't hurt me anymore,Deathstroke..."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:06 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Aqualad, Plus and Minus, Speedy, Bumble Bee, and Red X/Vlad surrounded Slade who was laying on the ground.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:08 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp floated down from her 20foot high perch. She came into the circle around Slade behind Speedy and Bumble-bee. She knelt down beside Slade and reached across his face,she snapped off the mask that covered his face. He was atleast in his thirties and wore an eyepatch over his right eye.
"Welcome back Mr. Wilson." she said coldly. his legs were broken and he couldn't move, he was breathing hard and looked as though he was crying out of his remaining eye.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:36 PM